Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It To Late For Me To Buying Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 1603 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I think it is not too late to buy Bitcoin, never too late, because its price keeps rising. Choose the time of price fluctuation to buy and hold. Bitcoin will continue to rise in the future, Many receipts late this year will reach $20000 - $25000
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
It's not too late for you to buy bitcoin. Some people are afraid to buy or invest in bitcoin now because they're afraid to lose their investment, because the price are low. But for me, now is the best time to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin price will goes up again before the year ends. So i recommend you to buy now and hold it and wait until the price go high.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $9108
is to late for me to buying it ?
It is too late to invest on this BTC BTC?
any good reason why i should buy bitcoin now? or just watching?
thanks!
Btc has great potential and frankly your not too late if you still want a decent profit. Invest into alts like ripple they will surely be beneficial in the coming years it's definitely not to late for alts. If you have a huge capital go for investing into btc.
Activity: 182
there is never too late for buy in any coins in any price, this is my though, cause, you never know when, or what price is the limit, dont you agree? last year, bitcoin break 15k above, this year, some are predicted would go until 25k, so there is still a lot compare from 9k with 25k, so go ahead
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
it is little bit late. you can buy bitcoin after some you get more profit as much as expected. bitcoin makes your future bright.
Activity: 132
Well in my opinion its still cheap to buy as much as u can because once it crosses $20k most of small investors won't be able to buy bitcoins in large amounts anymore. So the right time to invest in bitcoin is this. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
there is still no late dude for start, maybe bitcoin price will rising more in the end of the year look the data statistic over the year you can see that price rising high
and of course late start is better than just looking this thing
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
thanks!

No it not late. Since bitcoin is based on blockchain technology, bitcoin will always reflect the behaviour of the market unlike fiat currency which can sometimes be manipulated by those in charge
Activity: 78
man, we all know that the best time to buy bitcoin was in 2009. but you still have a chance to jump on a train, coz current price is good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
These figures for Bitcoin are certainly not late. Maybe these are the right times to be taken. Make sure the bitcoin is 20k long, people will not be taken too late, they said they started to rise. At the same time, there are a lot of people in the 20k bitcoin area. It's because it's such a psychology that people formally take it. So if you ask me, the exact time to buy a bitcoin is the current purchase price of 8k. Buying and selling transactions with small profits can make good places.
Activity: 462
Every time is a good time to buy and invest in bitcoin and no time is too late, as the days goby so the future of bitcoin gets brighter and brighter,so you can invest today but you must be in horry so that you can meet up with your financial expectations ASAP.
Activity: 118
thanks!
No its not too late to invest in bitcoin in fact this is the time to invest while the value of bitcoin is low maybe this coming months the value will rise again maybe  this is only their strategy to get more investor.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 630
It is certainly not too late for anything. Bitcoin is just around the corner. Everyone wanted to buy it for $ 1-2. That train unfortunately escaped. But in the future, do not worry that I did not buy 8k when the bitcoin is 100-200K. The market is not quite stable yet. This will take many years. But before this stability is achieved, the price will change slightly. Still, it is not that difficult to raise the price of Bitcoin to around 30k by the end of the year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
I personally believe that Bitcoin has great potential to grow in the future. And I also believe that this is the best time to buy Bitcoin since it lowers down in growth. It is good to buy since it is cheaper and has high possibility to prosper someday.
This is the right time to buy and collect bitcoin, yes bitcoin has great potential to grow more in the future. Buy bitcoin now until the value is down and start to invest and hold and patiently waited the perfect time to sell it.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
NO. is not to late to buying bitcoin because price of bitcoin is low price and you will get more profitable if you hold for a couple month and sell them when bitcoin price is high.
Activity: 126
As long as we see the price movement, we can invest. This will allow us to earn. Therefore, investments in bitcoin are not just relevant now, but are gaining in popularity.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Investing in bitcoin so attractive that they can invest in any many and it will be true. The price is rising and this means that profits can still be made.
Activity: 84
Wait till it drops a bit, but not it is not late definitely
Activity: 270
At present bitcoin price stand around 8k+ & it's really a good time to buy bitcoin. If we look on previous history of bitcoin then we can understand the real opportunity.  It's matter of time, very soon bitcoin price will reach 10k & after that price will go up more & more. So who are waiting for genuine opportunity can take this chance.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
thanks!

There's your reason already. Bitcoins cost roughly $9108. Before it went bullish, it was priced at $20,000. The cheaper bitcoin price should be good enough reason for you to get to investing with bitcoins. It's technically free bitcoins compared to the $20,000 price point.
Pages:
Jump to: