Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It To Late For Me To Buying Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 1603 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $9108
is to late for me to buying it ?
It is too late to invest on this BTC BTC?
any good reason why i should buy bitcoin now? or just watching?
thanks!

No it's not too late to buy a bitcoin. Just like now it's better to buy because the price of it is low and wait until the price of it will increase. If you don't but now you will regret it because there's a chance that it will increase again.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
it's not too late for you to buy a bitcoin because of its low price and you will have a lot of income if the bitcoin price has increased and it's your sale.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
It is not too late for you to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is not really pumping that high and it is just starting to make some hype by moving slowly but surely. If you want to buy bitcoin then buy bitcoin now or else you will be regretting about it since the price of bitcoin might go up to the moon in the next few weeks or months.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
We are know that Bitcoin price already going to big down as well.i know this price is very low.
No, already we have big opportunity to Bitcoin buying lower price.no late for you.this is the real time to Bitcoin but.now Bitcoin price is everyday low.so don't forget this time.you can buy more and more Bitcoin it real time.
Something late but now you can do it.i thinks tell them my opinion,now depends with your mind.keep claim.
thanks!
Already I have explain this matter.you can read it upset write.now you can buy Bitcoin because for your future life keep the good profit.
Activity: 196
As a beginner trader, you have a golden opportunity to start buying bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are now falling. So it's never too late to start trading.
Activity: 89
It is very easy to check the bitcoin price now and the price is surrounding $6,876 which is good for buying now and we know that it's investment is very worthy and those who are working for bitcoin they are lucky and they are very much interested in crypto. It is not late for buying bitcoin and still the bitcoin is famous and for me the best thing is now the crypto holding.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
thanks!
no it's not too late for you and to others if you you want to buy a bitcoin, actually this is the right opportunity to buy bitcoin because its value is still low and currently in recovering process so grab that opportunity before it's too late.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
No mate you are still not late to buy btc or any crypto u still has 2 years after that its too late...cause price from now will increase more than 50 % for sure and it will be stable also its limit of creating btc mining also decreasing day by day so u still has time for sure Smiley
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
I think this is one of the last opportunities to buy because it is under the price.
This is the best opportunity to buy now bitcoin because the value is low. Buy now and start to invest cause this is our opportunity to earn more profit in our investment.
Activity: 280
if you buy a bitcoin today it's not too late because it's still worth it and it's the right time to buy a bitcoin because its low price now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
According to me it's the best time to buy bitcoin & it's also best opportunity to you. while prices low that time is best time buy bitcoin & Now the prices low so, buy it & earn huge profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
Hello everybody. I think it's not too late to buy Bitcoin. I do not even consider it a disaster for those people who bought Bitcoin for $ 19,000. My firm belief is that at any time Bitcoin can both fall off sharply and grow abruptly. Nothing is terrible in that Bitcoin will fall in price, it will be an excellent opportunity to buy digital gold. But if tomorrow the price starts to conquer new historical highs - all of us will remember today's prices as a missed opportunity to fine-tune their money
Activity: 37
This time best for you. you should buy it now because bitcoin price are now low & it's best time to buy so, don't panic just buy it & earn your profit.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
thanks!

It is always good time to buy Bitcoin if you look for long term profit, buy and forget about your BTC for few years and come back you will see that its value and price multiplied many times. If you want making short term profit by Bitcoin trading, it is also possible, but you have to study carefully the market and the BTC chart firstly.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
Actually there is not the most important late word you can afford it, and I think the current situation is still low now if you can afford it and buy as much as you can .. before you buy it try to learn the market situation and find information anywhere to get results which is expected .. and earn profits from the coins you buy
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
it's not too late to buy a bitcoin because it's just the right time to buy it because of its very low price and huge amount of money you can earn if its price is up and sold.
Activity: 4
The perfect time to buy bitcoin is when its price is low. Then, just hold it and wait for the right time to sell. Sooner or later, the price of bitcoin will increase by a lot. You can end up making huge profits in this volatile market.
Activity: 286
obviously, now's the time.buy when it is at the bottom and just wait for your money to grow several times it is obvious,do not be afraid
Activity: 449
thanks!
no your are not late in buying bitcoin because that price is very low compare to the peak price of bitcoin that goes up to 20k$ last year and there are some prediction that bitcoin price will become 50k$ this year thats why you need to buy more bitcoins now and wait until it pumps again.
Activity: 235
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
thanks!

It's not to late invest in bitcoin,and it's good to buy more bitcoin this time whie the price is falling down.And keep it for long time to have a good income.
Pages:
Jump to: