Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It To Late For Me To Buying Bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 1603 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 6
At this stage I believe that Bitcoin is still in the early phase of development and buying anywhere below $10k is a still considering gains from the long term. As we all know that not even 10% of world population is using Bitcoin as of now so I do see a tremendous scope for growth in the coming years and help anyone joining Bitcoin even today is an early adopter in my opinion. However, I would recommend appeal to do his own research before taking any investment decision.
This exact same thing is what I said to an acquaintance a while back, anyone who buys below $10000 is actually buying at a very good and a very cheap price fiven that the market is still young and there is still a long way to go when it comes to prices and market value. now is a great time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
I do not think it's too late to invest in bitcoin, especially now that prices have fallen below $ 8k, you can buy now with a note you have to dare to hold in the long run.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $9108
is to late for me to buying it ?
It is too late to invest on this BTC BTC?
any good reason why i should buy bitcoin now? or just watching?
thanks!

I think it is the perfect time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin right now is low. When you buy bitcoin just hold it and wait for the right time to rise it. By waiting for the right time, you will earn profit which you can use to buy the things that you want to buy. Buy bitcoin now so that in the near future when the price of bitcoin is high you have a bitcoin to sell.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
At this stage I believe that Bitcoin is still in the early phase of development and buying anywhere below $10k is a still considering gains from the long term. As we all know that not even 10% of world population is using Bitcoin as of now so I do see a tremendous scope for growth in the coming years and help anyone joining Bitcoin even today is an early adopter in my opinion. However, I would recommend appeal to do his own research before taking any investment decision.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Its never late for buying btc at this point of time.This is the best time to buy ever as we do not know once btc starts rising it can touch previous highs in no time and we have to keep watching as we will not get that big pullbacks what we are seeing now.These pullbacks indicate that btc is in downtrend and nearing the present trend and may change the trend anytime.Rush and reap profits.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
thanks!
It is not late to invest in bitcoins. Currently the price of bitcoin is about $7000 and thus it is available for lower price than what you quoted. It had already touched $20000 in its peak time and you can get good profit if this is repeated .
Activity: 126
There is no delay in investments. Investment is subjected to your pocket So when you are ready with finances you are ready to invest. As the price of bitcoin is going down from last couple of days so i think it is the best time to invest and buy. Bitcoin's is growing globally and future of bitcoin is very bright. I think it the correct time to invest in Bitcoin because prices are down and going to increase in future surely. Before investment kindly understand the behavior of bitcoin price. It is a long term investment too.
Activity: 434
this is a good time to buy bitcoin in my opinion, now bitcoin has touched a low price and I am very sure some months ahead the price of bitcoin will be high return.
Activity: 462
thanks!

in my opinion no one knows the right time to buy the existing bitcoin is just buy bitcoin after that save the bitcoin you have until the price becomes very high after that you can take profit and do it repeatedly to be able to get profit.
Activity: 154
It is never too late for you to buy bitcoin. Actually, now is the perfect time for you to buy bitcoin since the price is very low but expect that sooner or later the price of bitcoin will really increase.
Activity: 261
thanks!

I think you should make sure of your belief first. You're not too late to buy bitcoin, and you can buy it, but if you just watch it, then you'll be really late.
Activity: 67
If you want to buy bitcoins I would say don't waste time, because hardly anybody can say how long the dip is gonna remain
Activity: 53
If you haven't bought it, I would say keep away from the nasty world or once under its grip, you can never be free again
Activity: 30
You might already know that btcs have been down for over 3 months and can start hiking anytime. So now it depends on you
Activity: 364
It is very easy to check the bitcoin price now and the price is surrounding $6,876 which is good for buying now and we know that it's investment is very worthy and those who are working for bitcoin they are lucky and they are very much interested in crypto. It is not late for buying bitcoin and still the bitcoin is famous and for me the best thing is now the crypto holding.
Activity: 127
thanks!

This is your chance to buy bitcoin because the price now is too low, dont waste the oppurtunity because you will get a good profit on it just wait and hold until the price increase Smiley
Activity: 307
thanks!

I think it is not too late to buy bitcoin, I think it is a chance for you to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is still decreasing. Therefore it is a big chance for you to have a bitcoin. And if you have now a bitcoin, the one thing you need to know is to "wait" until the price of it will increase again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
thanks!

Bitcoin price now around $6k on the market. if you bought bitcoin at $9k, you was too soon to buy it.
it is not about late or no to buy bitcoin, but it is about when the right time to buy bitcoin.
if you know the right time to buy, you will earn your profit later.

Its not too late to buy bitcoin mate. The bitcoin price will sharply down today so it's better to buy bitcoin now then hold it and wait until the price of the bitcoin   peak high. Never say it's to late to buy bitcoin because bitcoin will survive and rise again to the higuest price.
Activity: 406
thanks!

Bitcoin price now around $6k on the market. if you bought bitcoin at $9k, you was too soon to buy it.
it is not about late or no to buy bitcoin, but it is about when the right time to buy bitcoin.
if you know the right time to buy, you will earn your profit later.
Activity: 104
NO, it's never too late for you to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is just rising
Pages:
Jump to: