Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 162. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
July 28, 2017, 05:20:46 PM
Best time is now, according to my neighbor.   He is scooping up coins like crazy trying to build up a stash to profit from when it skyrockets in a few months. I think he is correct. 🦋✨🦋
although few days before the price of bitcoin was trading below 2000$ that was very and was really a very good time to trade bitcoin at that price but i think still it is not too late and i think even if people will invest money in bitcoin in current price they can hold a good potion because we are expecting about the price of bitcoin that it will trade too much high in next few moths.

the questinon for me is which szenario will come tru:

A.) Bitcoin goes up, everbody dumping BCC like crazy, BCC fails as miners drop the coin

B.) Bitcoin goes down, BCC goes down too

C.) Bitcoin stays at 2800 USD, BCC goes to 300 USD

D.) Bitcoin goes to 1500 USD and BCC goes down to 100 USD

E.) ? name your own prediction
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
July 28, 2017, 03:50:19 PM
Best time is now, according to my neighbor.   He is scooping up coins like crazy trying to build up a stash to profit from when it skyrockets in a few months. I think he is correct. 🦋✨🦋
although few days before the price of bitcoin was trading below 2000$ that was very and was really a very good time to trade bitcoin at that price but i think still it is not too late and i think even if people will invest money in bitcoin in current price they can hold a good potion because we are expecting about the price of bitcoin that it will trade too much high in next few moths.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
July 28, 2017, 03:30:19 PM
Many people have predicted that bitcoin prices will rise more than 50%. So, is it too late to buy bitcoin, in my opinion not too late. There are even predictions in the next 3 years to reach 6 billion, But this is only prediction..

Within 3 years, 6 billion? that's not a prediction, just a mere joke Grin
It will surely rise within 3 years quite high, and I believe its never too late to do something rather just doing nothing, considering the matter is long lasting and won't scam or something like that.

So if you want to invest, still you can invest, but you need to sit back and relax and just wait.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
July 28, 2017, 12:40:25 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
July 28, 2017, 09:10:15 AM
Many people have predicted that bitcoin prices will rise more than 50%. So, is it too late to buy bitcoin, in my opinion not too late. There are even predictions in the next 3 years to reach 6 billion, But this is only prediction..
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
July 28, 2017, 08:56:19 AM
I don't think it is that late to buy bitcoin. But it will always feel late.
Bitcoin nearly never went into fully bear market and I don't expect it to go ever. So its bit late, true.

You will always feel late is the right word. For rate will continue to go up. So just watch it as it continues go grow.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
July 28, 2017, 08:54:43 AM
Rate already started its accent and close to $2900 now. In a couple of days it will be too late to buy bitcoin for you will have another reason not to buy and you will say rate is too high now.

Well yes bitcoin will always rise even after fall. Only thing is that your timing needs to be right or need to hold for sometime if prices dipped. You can actually make a good amount if you take your position on right side during a fall in price.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
July 28, 2017, 08:45:30 AM
I don't think it is that late to buy bitcoin. But it will always feel late.
Bitcoin nearly never went into fully bear market and I don't expect it to go ever. So its bit late, true.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 28, 2017, 08:35:13 AM
Rate already started its accent and close to $2900 now. In a couple of days it will be too late to buy bitcoin for you will have another reason not to buy and you will say rate is too high now.

No, its never too late really unless you believe this is the highest bitcoin will ever reach. Personally I think in a number of years we will see prices of 10-20k.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
July 28, 2017, 08:25:05 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

From yesterday the price keeps moving upwards until it reaches 100 dollars more increase, I'm not saying it's too late to buy bitcoin. It looks like bitcoin prices will not go down anymore let alone lower than 1500 dollars it seems impossible anymore, but i still hesitate if to buy now. I personally will wait until 1 august and will see what will happen after that and then will decide to buy it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
July 28, 2017, 07:57:00 AM
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 28, 2017, 07:46:59 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

its never late to buy and you need to understand that blockchain is the future my friend
Activity: 119
for future
July 28, 2017, 07:43:20 AM
no its not, bitcoin is currently growing as more and more people became aware of its existence and importance. Expect that many more will buy and hold bitcoin to gain profit, the question now is that whether you will be among the first of those.
Activity: 434
Merit: 270
July 28, 2017, 07:06:17 AM
Is it too late to buy bitcoin?
no

Is it too late to buy bitcoin at cheap ?
yes.

becuase old prices will never come back.,
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
July 28, 2017, 06:57:17 AM
I think it's not too late if you want to buy bitcoin and if you want to buy bitcoin and if you want to wait bitcoin and if you want to wait until August 1st you can see bitcoin sale value there is an increase or even decrease, if On 1st August bitcoin prices will drop Please buy bitcoin and hold Over the next 5 years maybe bitcoin you buy on August 1 later in the next 5 years there is an increase in the selling price and can be a boon for you.
umpteen suggestion from me may be useful to you
Activity: 224
July 27, 2017, 03:16:50 PM
Consider this as long term investment. So in 5-10 years price of single bitcoin is bound do go over current price maybe even sooner and this can be good opportunity for buying cuz in crypto world its never to late to buy.

This is so true. When I first entered crypto world in 2013, there were just few altcoins poping up, but I was there when BlackCoin, Monero, Ethereum and multiple others just opened a new announcement thread on bitcointalk. If I kept all those coins that I had at that time, I would be in crazy profit Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
July 27, 2017, 03:00:52 PM
I don't understand the question? You are asking if it is too late to use money.  Huh

No. you can use money whenever you like.

The OP is seeking an advice whether it is too late to buy bitcoin, he might want to ride on a train with currently price versus previous BTC price. Anyone wants this answer as it is an equivalent to an easy money, however, there is no easy money nowadays.
I guess I get where that's coming from, but keep these fact in mind.

Bitcoin was not envisioned as an investment. You can, but it is really just money.

Nobody knows the future, bitcoin could be 10x the price by next year or not.

Those wanting to enter the BTC economy can do so at any time and for very little money.

"Bitcoin is too expensive" is an argument based on misunderstanding. It is like saying gold is too expensive because you saw the per Oz. price. Well an Oz. is an arbitrary amount of gold just as 1BTC is an arbitrary amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
July 27, 2017, 02:57:04 PM
Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.
I agree, as long as you have money to buy bitcoin even if it cost so much it will never be too late, if you can finance it.
This one is the best answer i think. It is never to late to buy bitcoin. BTC is the mother of the all crypto-currencies. It will continue to become more precious. But yes value of BTC can decrease and increase any time . If you want to invest for a short period of time then be careful with it. But if you have patient to keep it for a longer period of time then you can still go for it. 
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 27, 2017, 12:36:03 PM
No, you are not too late to buy bitcoin, whenever you can buy bitcoin, it's never too late to buy bitcoin, if you buy now this is the right step, because 5 years from now everyone will use bitcoin, I'm sure this will happen
yes i also think that it is still not too late to invest money in bitcoin think we can make a good amount of money if we will invest money in bitcoin right now.  because it is too much expected that very soon bitcoin will give us good profit.
Activity: 114
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
July 27, 2017, 11:26:54 AM
I believe that it is not too late to buy bitcoin, because the price has fallen due to panic and it will start to rise again after August 1. And for a long investment you can buy at any time, but you will have to wait longer.
Jump to: