Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 39. (Read 126674 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 02:55:03 AM
No its also good time to get to buy a bitcoin. because its value is now more expensive than the other currency. In future its value can be more changeable which means it may increase.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Diagon
November 21, 2017, 02:29:33 AM
I think if you are now late because the price is already up high sanggat so I suggest do not buy it is now better to wait the price down first to invest in bitcoin. or for now you can invest in altcoin first
And if price never falls more than 1000 dollars? It always will cost 8000-7000 then 9000-8000 then 10,000-9000 and so on. They say never to late. Moreover, no one forces you to buy a whole Bitcoin. Check out this market with a small investment.
Activity: 350
November 21, 2017, 02:10:45 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

it is not too late to be successful - it all needs a process to be successful, bitcoin value down two years ago is very slim. You can buy bitcoin now and use investment for the next two years must be very high value
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
November 21, 2017, 02:05:05 AM
I think if you are now late because the price is already up high sanggat so I suggest do not buy it is now better to wait the price down first to invest in bitcoin. or for now you can invest in altcoin first
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 21, 2017, 01:50:39 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

I dont think that it is too late or too early because bitcoins' value in the market is volatile. So if you want to invest in bitcoin you need a good timing so that if you invested in bitcoin its value is maybe double or gets higher. Maybe you will become too late if and only if bitcoin will get banned because there will be no more transaction to be happened but as long as it is not. Its never get too late to buy or invest in bitcoin.
If we based the bitcoin's current value then maybe we can say that now a days is too late to buy bitcoin because if we look back 5 years ago, bitcoin is not too expensive and if i buy bitcoin with $100 dollar at that time then maybe i have bought enough bitcoin.
And after months or years, people would regret buying at today's price since it would also be considered cheap in the future. The price would be greater in the upcoming months or years. The price we have now might be cheap when compared to the future lrices and people will regret again.
Activity: 546
November 21, 2017, 01:48:24 AM

I dont think that it is too late or too early because bitcoins' value in the market is volatile. So if you want to invest in bitcoin you need a good timing so that if you invested in bitcoin its value is maybe double or gets higher. Maybe you will become too late if and only if bitcoin will get banned because there will be no more transaction to be happened but as long as it is not. Its never get too late to buy or invest in bitcoin.
If we based the bitcoin's current value then maybe we can say that now a days is too late to buy bitcoin because if we look back 5 years ago, bitcoin is not too expensive and if i buy bitcoin with $100 dollar at that time then maybe i have bought enough bitcoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
November 21, 2017, 01:21:50 AM

It is not too late, you can still buy a bitcoin. Nowadays November that bitcoin's price or value is high now you can make sure that you can buy it less than your price. Find here just in the forum. Can you find out, if you plan to accumulate? Well, let's start it, as long as it's okay if you wait for it maybe you'll have a hard time, your post will help you get information about how you can deal with the problem and how to earn Smiley.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
November 20, 2017, 04:00:28 PM
having bitcoin will never too late as bitcoin will never empty its avility to pump and rise in the market .. investing in bitcoin is having a faucet that drops satoshi every second..  best investment ever BITCOIN
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 03:57:57 PM
No bro it is a good time to buy bitcoin Because bitcoin is very growing cryptocurrency in the internet. Kiss Tongue :oBitcoin is a digital currency .BTCThe future of bitcoin is very bright . In the present the 1 bitcoin worth is more then 8000$ (US)  dollar . Shocked Sad Wink In the future double then the present price. I mean in the future 1 Bitcoin is Worth more then 16000$ US dollar.BTCSo bro It is not Late for buy Bitcoin I personily Buy Bitcoin And I will 20% profit on 1 Bitcoin So go And buy Bitcoin For Your business Carrier.. Kiss Tongue Shocked
Activity: 42
November 20, 2017, 03:37:39 PM
A lot of cryptocurrency are now emerging and the originals are bitcoin. And it is never too late to invest! One of the best is Ethereum! We also have other cryptocurrencies that has proved to be the best as well in terms of security and value and that is Ethereum. You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
November 20, 2017, 03:10:58 PM
See for yourself, this year bitcoin has grown 8 times. We can assume that next November it can cost USD 64 000.

it's very optimistic forecast. many people hope that you were right )
Activity: 616
November 20, 2017, 01:28:46 PM
not to be seen late prices continue to rise no word late to buy bitcoin
because prices rise and fall its fast
buy now also loss
if buy now and suddenly go down
the increase must be fast so there is no word late
Activity: 121
November 20, 2017, 01:02:42 PM
It's never too late. The question is : If you have to money to invest, where are you planning to invest ? BTC proposed no garanties but it was more than 1% ROI A DAY ! Can you imagine ? Even best secure financial products cant proposed more than 5% ROI A YEAR....Your decision.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
November 20, 2017, 12:59:17 PM
See for yourself, this year bitcoin has grown 8 times. We can assume that next November it can cost USD 64 000.
Activity: 476
PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000
November 19, 2017, 02:06:10 PM
I do not think it is too late to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital money, its price is changing, now the price of bitcoin increases. so, now i think should not buy bitcoin.
yes me too i do not think is too late but there is no time to buy bitcoin the best time to buy bitcoin was in 2009. the second best time is now .
Activity: 186
November 19, 2017, 01:04:40 PM
I do not think it is too late to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital money, its price is changing, now the price of bitcoin increases. so, now i think should not buy bitcoin.
Activity: 283
Honesty is the best policy
November 19, 2017, 11:37:14 AM
Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.
Ohh yeah you are righ. I am agree with you.I think it is good time for buy bitcoin.And bitcoin is very good for investmen.
Activity: 268
November 19, 2017, 11:32:32 AM

Activity: 421
November 19, 2017, 11:25:20 AM
We all know that the value of bitcoin is volatile. There are times where the value is so high while there are still some time where the value is so low. This just simply mean that it is all about timing and it is not too late to buy bitcoin. You can still buy bitcoin at a low price if you are going to watch out for the price in the market. This can help you a lot and I hope this things would be a great tool for you in buying bitcoin.

Activity: 13
November 18, 2017, 05:58:46 PM
At least for a few years it will NOT be too late to buy bitcoin; Bitcoin will see very high volatility but the trend will be up for years to come. Its just starting to gain some traction, we are still in early adopters faze IMO.
Just my 2 satoshis
Pages:
Jump to: