Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 126658 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 07:06:03 AM
It's not too late to buy bitcoin now, but actually now is the right time to buy bitcoin because value price now is not so expensive. If you will not invest at bitcoin now while the price is so low you will miss a better chances and higher possibility to be rich.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 06:32:44 AM
It's never too late to buy, after all those regulation from us and europe, bitcoin will grow up a lot!
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
February 10, 2018, 06:30:22 AM
Bitcoin price went down lately causes a lot of fears especially on the newbies. Based on history this is not the only time Bitcoin dropped deep. Experience helps but learning from other people is necessary.
Activity: 10
February 10, 2018, 06:19:33 AM
Buy when you can. I think btc will rise very high in 2018
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
February 10, 2018, 06:04:37 AM
If your motivation has bitcoin as an investment, it is never too late it comes to bitcoin. Because it's our future. Today is the best day to buy Bitcoin and hodl because bitcoin prices will continue to rise. Longterm. 1-2 years.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
February 09, 2018, 08:22:35 PM
It is never too late. Study bitcoin and do some research and wait to buy when the price is low, not rising
Studying Bitcoin now is very easy, it should get a bit complicated when more features of Bitcoin gets released to the public.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 04:54:52 PM
Never be late to invest, if you know the entrance and the exit point, the strategy. Cyrpto currency providing chances to enter anytime, both btc, eth and altcoins as well. They are fluctuating a lot so you have a chance to get in the bus anytime. Just you need to be patient, wait for the correct moment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
February 08, 2018, 04:51:33 PM
Some people ask this question, because, at the end of the day, they do not believe Cryptocurency & Bitcoin are here to stay. This is another misconception to others. I think its not to late to buy bitcoin because you can start everytime you want to your free to do want you want. More interestingly enough, Cryptos are a global currency meaning anyone with an internet connection can leverage the Crypto network, theoretically.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 04:31:43 PM
It will not be too late to buy the bitcoin right now in the next few months because I think bitcoin is getting more and more popular by the public or investors, and the bitcoin price is definitely higher, and for the newly joined dibitcoin I think it will never be too late.
Activity: 4
February 08, 2018, 04:19:27 PM
no it is not we can still buy bitcoin it happens in every place that the rate of some items goes up and down but it does not mean that we should leave our ideas we should go with our ideas
Activity: 44
February 08, 2018, 03:58:51 PM
I don't think so !! Cryptocurrency and blockchain is at the begginning !!! Something new like Internet in the 199x's !!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
February 08, 2018, 03:56:02 PM
No.It is not too late to buy bitcoin.Bitcoin is a coin that won't scam.It will stay for a long time.So whenever you want you can invest in bitcoin.But if you invest now then you will get more than if you invest later.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
February 08, 2018, 02:30:23 PM
Now the prices seems to have stabilized at $8,000+ per coin. This represents an ideal opportunity to purchase BTC for those who missed the earlier dips. You guys need to move fast, as I don't think that the prices will remain depressed for too long.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 02:25:09 PM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
As of today is the best time to buy foe bitcoins since the price is low compare to thw price last 3 months ago.  If you have bitcoin this time you better hold it and wait for the time to boom in order to sell.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 02:23:13 PM
If you know about the earnings of this bitcoin forum, it's bigger than your office job, and still a lot of salary here, if you want to generate a lot of income, you can invest now, because this month the bitcoin price is lower than before, and this is when it's right to buy lots of bitcoin, because I know the daily bitcoin price is always going up higher, so you'll get more profit, by selling a higher price, so you'll get more bitcoin.
Activity: 58
February 08, 2018, 02:22:06 PM
I dont think its too late. But it has to be up to the buyer to decide if he believes in the future of btc. If not, dont buy, it will just get you headaches when the price drops...
Activity: 154
February 08, 2018, 02:18:43 PM
No it's never to late to buy some coins to get profit in future man. You are wasting your opportunity when you're not buying plus price is low compared to past month.
Activity: 14
February 08, 2018, 02:12:17 PM
I guess the time to buy its when bitcoin price hit near the 7k
Activity: 59
February 08, 2018, 02:10:27 PM
Now bitcoin price is very low and favorable for purchaser.  Chance for investor for storing Bitcoin for future. People will feel sad  in further for not buying Bitcoin now.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 08, 2018, 01:58:34 PM
Not late, if anything it is still early into the life of bitcoin as it is slowly creeping into the masses and at that point it still won't be too late so if you can afford it now why not go ahead.
The late word for lazy people who do not want their lives to be advanced or successful, bitcoin is the solution for those who want their lives to change for the better. it's better to try than it's okay because bitcoin can change your life for the better and now is the right time to buy bitcoin or find bitcoin in any way. You can invest for the future or the cost of your life for the better for now or for your future.
Pages:
Jump to: