Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 126658 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 01:42:34 PM
Bitcoin in very active and bitcoin have a lot of people invested. The long term trend is still very much intact and looking nicer every year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
February 08, 2018, 01:36:05 PM
There is no late in matter of buying bitcoin.It's service is available 24 hours.If you invest in bitcoin now then you will be profited from now.And if you invest later then you will be profited from later.This is the difference just.
Activity: 52
February 08, 2018, 01:15:36 PM
Never too late to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is continuously growing. Bitcoin is always changing by Its value that's why we are free whenever you want to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 01:09:23 PM
It is never too late. Study bitcoin and do some research and wait to buy when the price is low, not rising
Activity: 126
February 08, 2018, 01:07:53 PM
The market is down, jump in bitcoin and buy as much as you can afford, it will never be this low ever again, Bitcoin is on a roll. Smiley
Activity: 56
February 08, 2018, 01:07:20 PM
i think you can invest now as well because bitcoin is going to rise only.Maybe in august the price gets up and you will  regret that you could have earned more profit.
Activity: 196
February 08, 2018, 01:05:32 PM
Never to late to buy bitcoin, because of its volatility in the market there is a chance it will improve ...you can buy btc and do more of coin transaction most definitely it will come back to its max
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 01:00:56 PM
Absolutely it is too late to buy bitcoin because the price of btc is very high now to buy it
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
February 08, 2018, 12:25:04 PM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
I don't think so. Bitcoin is still improving day by day and even when its value become too expensive, you should still invest on it. The value of bitcoin is volatile that's why there's always a chance that it will improve more as time passes by. A lot of things has already happened with bitcoin and you should take consideration with that and you'll surely benefit a lot from it by just simply believing still.
Activity: 78
February 08, 2018, 12:21:56 PM
Bitcoin has a growing number of true believers, who say it is not a bubble, but rather a world-changing revolution that more and more people are beginning to understand.

It seems likely that some cryptocurrency will endure and become very useful and popular over the long run. Bitcoin may or may not be the winner. In the meantime, because many people are currently investing in bitcoin merely to get rich, it does seem likely that the price will fluctuate wildly, causing some to lose much. (Bitcoin has gone through several massive sell-offs in which 80% of the value was lost in short order. Then again, in time it recovered from both of those crashes and marked large gains.)
Activity: 98
February 08, 2018, 12:02:21 PM
not too late, while you have the capital to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin price this month is very cheap.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 12:02:04 PM
naah. i believe that bitcoin is improving little by little. then why is it too late to buy bitcoin?
Activity: 102
February 08, 2018, 11:46:48 AM
Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively
Activity: 161
Merit: 101
AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS
February 08, 2018, 06:52:31 AM
Probably not, Because of the blood bath that gone through for a week now. The Bitcoin price has fall and I think it is the best time to buy more Bitcoin. But I think buying a Bitcoin will not be so profitable since before you double your investment, the bitcoin prize must double for you to earn a profit. While buying some altcoins that has potentials is easier for the prize to double and then you can convert it to Bitcoin now. Just remember to investment what you afford to lose because we all know that the Bitcoin is volatile. Just hold your coins and dont sell them when the prize falls.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
February 08, 2018, 06:34:14 AM
Definitely no it is not.
If you look at the market history, especially around 2011, BTC hits ATH at around USD 1200, then drop to around USD 300. That's also a lot. But, always recover to new ATH even.
So, the point is, yes, dont be afraid about those FUD and fluctuation, it is healthy for BTC itself of course  Wink
Activity: 129
February 08, 2018, 06:20:16 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
We can see now the deflation of bitcoin's pricee. And lets not see it as a bad sign, but a perfect time to buy instead. It's natural for cryptocurrencies to increase and decrease its price, so there's nothing to be worried about.
Activity: 18
February 08, 2018, 06:19:20 AM
Now it is the exact time to buy bitcoin. There is nothing to wait as it will never cost 1$ as it was few years ago but it can cost up to 50000$ in future. So the more you invest the more you get in future. Everything you need to earn a lot is to wait till bitcoin will cost pretty much. Not so difficult way to earn money, don't you think? Wink Wink Grin
Activity: 120
Riding Whales to the Moon!
February 08, 2018, 06:17:33 AM
Never too late, especially right now its a good time to jump in!
Activity: 59
February 08, 2018, 06:10:41 AM
Actually is quite a matter of timing in buying Bitcoin. Because in the market there is  always a changes in terms of Bitcoins price and the transaction on bitcoin. But there are some option that you may consider. so if anyone can start with this platform at present, but day by day it is becoming competitive so that it is high time to be connected with bitcoin. so no more late.
Activity: 71
February 08, 2018, 06:09:13 AM
If you will just look at the price right now and the price in the past then you will say and think that it is too late to buy bitcoins because the price is already on the top and there might be a huge risk if you will buy now.All the time will be good to buy bitcoin. If I were you, it's better to buy while the price is not reaching $4,000 and not yet being doubled.
Pages:
Jump to: