Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 126664 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 14
February 07, 2018, 01:43:22 PM
BTC now at 8.2k, already started to rise slightly. We'll see if this trend continues.
February 05, 2018, 10:57:23 PM
BTC now around $6,500, just keeps getting lower and lower gents
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
February 05, 2018, 09:13:04 AM
Indeed this is the right time to buy a bitcoin. because bitcoin price right now looks set to suffer another disappointing day on the markets today. But some expert believe bitcoin price this year go higher than last year and that could be a good option to buy now.
Its not too late to purchase bitcoins according to me. The price is falling as we can see. The price now is around 9000$. The price may be dropped more perhaps according to me. Till the month end the price may get upto 6000$ to 7000$. Then it might be a correct time to purchase bitcoins. Price of 1 bitcoin may increase or decrease after August 1. Its not too late to purchase bitcoins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
February 05, 2018, 09:02:56 AM
It is not late for buying bitcoin. Now its price is going down and it's time to buy bitcoin. Because the price will continue incresing as the number of bitcoin users increses too every day.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
February 05, 2018, 09:00:27 AM
It's Not too late to buy bitcoin. Actually the fact is, this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin while it is dropping in price. Because after all this setbacks and Rumors Bitcoin will hit the moon again.
Activity: 106
February 05, 2018, 08:38:24 AM
This is insane at the moment price is going down i many ask if they need to buy. Every dip like this comes with the huge tide after that. Probably good thing could be to buy or maybe placing in some alt with minimal loss if this is the big case.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 04:49:39 AM
I think it's not too late to buy Bitcoin, but right now we have to do it carefully and wisely, using stop loss on one level is important because there may be a long-term decline caused by saturation in purchases, or due to unexpected news such as which is happening right now.
February 05, 2018, 04:31:27 AM
Down to $7900ish now...wondering whether I should buy some more now or wait for it to drop further.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 03:44:58 AM
I don't think for that marginal note, bitcoin yet a potential currency, at expertise bitcoin is facing a price shortage  in view of that  that this is one of the best pleasing epoch for buying bitcoin. if you lack to cumulative at a low price  with you will profit more profit by stock massive. this is easy math and trick. you have to click each and every one right period subsequently you can concur anythings.
Activity: 29
February 03, 2018, 10:46:03 AM
no, but i think it will full again more. that is very very expensive now
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 10:43:21 AM
It is not too late to buy bitcoin especially now because bitcoin price is so low. If you purchase bitcoin now you and hold it for a long time or wait for the profitable rate, you think I’m sure that you will earn huge money. Bitcoin is the most expensive digital currency that I know, and if you obtain a large volume of bitcoin, I’m  sure that you are a millionaire or billionaire right now even bitcoin price drop down at 9,000$.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
February 03, 2018, 06:25:45 AM
Hard to say.   But at least it's less 'too late' than it was earlier this month and late last year.

Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 274
February 03, 2018, 06:22:18 AM
I think the this week was the ideal time to purchase the Bitcoin , in light of the fact that the greater part of the novice were in the dread to misfortune btc in the examination yet when they comes to think about the no hazard over the Bitcoin that they have then they quit purchasing more btc and now because of this reason the cost is going expanding expediently . Also, here I don't believe that you can committed any enormous error of not purchase btc at low cost , but rather I figure it might be better still , on the off chance that you can make purchase at great cost .
Activity: 70
February 03, 2018, 05:16:45 AM
I think it's the right time to buy bitcoin, because the price is going down. Because I'm sure the next time bitcoin prices will go up and maybe higher than the price ever before.
Activity: 242
XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!
February 03, 2018, 04:10:18 AM
It's not too late dude. Now Bitcoin is going down so crazy, this is the right time to buy more bitcoin and invest to it. It's never too late to invest. You should buy , buy and buy then hodl until the price goes up high to the moon.
Activity: 27
February 03, 2018, 02:26:29 AM
no i don't think so. this days good to take BTC . Because BTC price is goes down than last year December.  Smiley
span same money and take BTC to invest your future.
Activity: 8
February 03, 2018, 02:24:09 AM
Indeed this is the right time to buy a bitcoin. because bitcoin price right now looks set to suffer another disappointing day on the markets today. But some expert believe bitcoin price this year go higher than last year and that could be a good option to buy now.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
February 03, 2018, 02:10:16 AM
see the present price now is the best time to buy bitcoin so don't be late thinking about nt buying bitcoin
Activity: 266
February 03, 2018, 02:05:37 AM
I think it's a good time to buy Bitcoin for the first time if you do not like that much volatility, but the price will go up after february if the scalability problem is solved. These days the price of Bitcoin may seem like a roller coaster but will eventually stabilize at a higher value so it is obviously not too late to buy it now. Do not invest what you do not want to control, and do not even think of buying now if you do not have the courage to experience high price fluctuations.
February 02, 2018, 02:13:34 PM
This is the time to buy BTC and HODL as usual. Bought some summer/fall 2017, will continue to buy some more right now.

Dilly dilly.
Pages:
Jump to: