Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 82. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 02:59:36 PM
well, As we have observed the price of Bitcoin is bullying day by day, expected a very good returns and will get double very soon. so it is better to buy and hold for long term better returns.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 12, 2017, 02:48:39 PM
Right now would be a good time to buy the alts, stupid people chase the bitcoin pump, hoping to get some bitcoingold.
Activity: 91
October 12, 2017, 12:19:14 PM
Well it's never too late to buy btc. Back when btc was worth 4K people are saying it's not yet too late. So I think I'd say it's still not too late even we're at $5300 at the moment. But you should consider what you're plans are. Are you buying for a long term investment like hold it for at least a year or are you doing some trading. If you're a long term investor then go ahead and buy for it's definitely double it's price within a year or so. But if you're the latter, then maybe try to wait a little more after the fork because it sure is gonna crash once the whales got their after-fork coins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 12:12:04 PM
Noticed more we delay more it is unaffordable as the price is shooting up.

As of today Bitcoin hold 53 % of market  share in crypto currency coin market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 12, 2017, 12:10:25 PM
i was wondering too whether i should buy bitcoin now or not. or maybe i better wait the value to go down first for better opportunity.
You can buy bitcoin now, but only if you want to invest for 5 years or to bitcoin gold because I think we can see 3000$ before the end of the year.
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
October 12, 2017, 12:08:08 PM
It's never too late to keep on investing the people investing buying and selling the more bitcoin will be worth simple supply and demand
Activity: 58
October 12, 2017, 12:06:18 PM
I dont think so, that its too late to buy bitcoin, because as we compared today to back 3,4 years.the price bitcoin is increasing day by day.if its price denominate then people will kept it for a while and buy more and more and when it appreciate then people will sell it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 11:57:50 AM
bitcoin is going ro destroy big banks
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
October 12, 2017, 11:56:48 AM
No I think It is the best time to buy bitcoin. Because Bitcoin price is increasing day by day. Now bit coin price is $5,240.01. So it is my prediction that in 2018 bitcoin price is touch 10000$. So if you buy some bitcoin now then in 2018 this bitcoin will give you a great profit. Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency. So investing in bitcoin is more profitable than other cryptocurrency. If you wait more to buy bitcoin then this is not good for you. So i highly recommend you to buy some bitcoin now for receive a great profit in far future. Thank you.
I don't think so. This is not the right time to buy Bitcoin at the moment because this is a sensitive time when people are trying to buy bitcoin for upcoming fork. We don't yet know what will happen with bitcoin price after fork although i believe that after fork Bitcoin prices will continue to rise
Activity: 868
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 12, 2017, 11:52:04 AM
I believe we are not too late invest in bitcoin, take a look at (atleast) for 10 years. Optimistic that will realize our dream becoming successful as a bitcoin holder in the future.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 11:50:43 AM
People who fail to always think late, successful people always do immediately, it is up to you, want to fail or succeed, if you want to succeed no matter how price worth buying because bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
Activity: 112
October 12, 2017, 11:39:37 AM
No I think It is the best time to buy bitcoin. Because Bitcoin price is increasing day by day. Now bit coin price is $5,240.01. So it is my prediction that in 2018 bitcoin price is touch 10000$. So if you buy some bitcoin now then in 2018 this bitcoin will give you a great profit. Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency. So investing in bitcoin is more profitable than other cryptocurrency. If you wait more to buy bitcoin then this is not good for you. So i highly recommend you to buy some bitcoin now for receive a great profit in far future. Thank you.
Activity: 980
October 12, 2017, 11:28:51 AM
This is not the right time to buy Bitcoin at the moment because right now the price is all time high. You should wait for the dip & then you can think to buy. Market always do some correction after rally. Always buy at dip & sell at high price. I would suggest you to wait for sometime.
Activity: 489
October 12, 2017, 11:24:15 AM
Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.
I don't think so. Bitcoin is getting more popular nowadays. Meaning, as it gets popular its level of interest will go higher. So many people will continue to use Bitcoin and sell it. So there is no such thing as too late in Bitcoin and in crypto. As long as you want to get rich and have a good investment, you can start now.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 12, 2017, 11:22:29 AM
i was wondering too whether i should buy bitcoin now or not. or maybe i better wait the value to go down first for better opportunity.
Activity: 348
October 12, 2017, 11:18:22 AM
I think never too late to purchase Bitcoins but you need to know that its a risk and you should consider bitcoin prices now
Yeah, it's never too late as one can start up with bitcoin anytime. It has potential to reach extreme heights offering several opportunities to the investors. But it's better to invest in it when the price is facing some fall so as to gain higher profits since bitcoin is quite volatile and price reaches sky within a short interval of time. So, you can buy it anytime and the deal will surely be profitable...
No it's not too late to buy bitcoins because there is no any kind of lose in buying bitcoins because the prices of bitcoins are going higher and higher so if you think that its late than you are wrong if you want to be rich than you should buy bitcoins.
Yeah, higher and higher more till you have not any profits from Bitcoin haha Cheesy. You can hold it, but do you think the price of Bitcoin increase forever? Nope, no one confirms that and only you have that thought when you invest into Bitcoin without any plan.
Activity: 68
October 12, 2017, 11:13:12 AM
bitcoin has reached new ath, maybe now isnt a good buy if you will buy btc, or maybe it will go up more? i dont know but all i know is after the btg fork btc may go down, so better to buy after the fork
Activity: 42
October 12, 2017, 11:09:12 AM
I think it's never late because btc is climbing and it's good opportunity to invest your money. Electroneum raises every day. Got any bounty in this project  Smiley Smiley
But I still try to diversificate risks and invest into different projects with stable product such as Cryptopay, lockchain, papyrus, wepower and Confideal these are all ICO’s I personally believe in...
Activity: 363
October 12, 2017, 10:57:51 AM
it's not to late to buy bitcoin because if you have a plan to invest your money it's better to buy bitcoin if you want faster grow of your money. because bitcoin will sure that in the next year it increase the value and nothing to worry to buy bitcoin now.
Activity: 59
October 12, 2017, 10:49:27 AM
I would probably agree with Peter Schiff. He suggested that since bitcoin had reached 5000$, it might as well reach 20000$. So... sure, it's worth buying now. Though you'd feel you've missed your chance in 2010 when it all was only beginning to spread at a reeeeeealy low price.
Pages:
Jump to: