Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 85. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 253
October 09, 2017, 01:34:07 PM
I think you should wait for the bear run before investing in Bitcoin. It's never too late, but better wait a little till it drop.
Yeah you are right we should not make the sudden decision about the bitcoin. Everything is gaining the more and more importance in the bitcoin the price and the value so waiting more could create the harm for you so don’t wait and try to buy the high amount of the bitcoin to get the high profit and the huge income.  Be quick and active it’s not late.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
October 09, 2017, 01:33:57 PM
No we still have a time to buy bitcoins because according to some news it has been forecasted that till the end of this year bitcoin value will break the record and increase to high value.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
October 09, 2017, 01:31:32 PM
no its not too late to buy bitcoin..because until now the price is still increasing...but i regret because i know bitcoin at this year also..if i know this earlier i though i have more bitcoin i have...but its not too late to buy....
Buying the bitcoin won’t be late ever because the price of the bitcoin will be very high so it sits the right time to buy bitcoin and hold for the long time so you will be able to get the bright future. The income with the bitcoin is increasing as more and more people are buying bitcoin. It is very reliable and they are easily using bitcoin wherever they want so it’s not late my mate.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
October 09, 2017, 12:27:37 PM
Never to late to buy some and make more money i think. Just grab it and make a more income from it. You will be fine and plus you can make extra income from it. The benefit are to much. Too scares to have a risk then it not your games. Just learn more about bitcoin and the knowledge will save you a lot in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 09, 2017, 12:26:29 PM
bitcoin is rising right  now because of the bitcoingold fork, after people realise bitcoingold is shit all that money will flow back to the alts, which will turn bitcoin a better investment opportunity than it is right now

Absolutely right. Bitcoin is the mother of everything in crypto. This is also the reason why i keep on investing to bitcoin and hodl it for long term. I even buy a ledger nano s to keep it safe.

That's right, it's never late to buy bitcoin at the moment. The opportunity is out there and we can get it by having bitcoin.

that's the opposite of my point lol, wait until the end of october, beginning of november, when billions will flow back to the alts, you'll be able to buy bitcoin 500 $ cheaper than it is now
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
October 09, 2017, 12:21:12 PM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
in this year i think yes its too very late to buy bitcoin , because in September update , the bitcoin rises to 230k so how can simple people buy too expensive coin in online right? also me i literally cannot afford a single bitcoin
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
October 09, 2017, 12:20:21 PM
bitcoin is rising right  now because of the bitcoingold fork, after people realise bitcoingold is shit all that money will flow back to the alts, which will turn bitcoin a better investment opportunity than it is right now

Absolutely right. Bitcoin is the mother of everything in crypto. This is also the reason why i keep on investing to bitcoin and hodl it for long term. I even buy a ledger nano s to keep it safe.

That's right, it's never late to buy bitcoin at the moment. The opportunity is out there and we can get it by having bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
October 09, 2017, 12:20:11 PM
It is never too late to buy bitcoin. Because the thing is that we can buy down to average down the buy in cost! Buying more when the price is cheap and sell for profits when we make profits. There are also a lot of other methods like trading ALTS and going into ICOs to profit even more.

Of course there are a lot of risk. Learning the art of investment makes us a better player. If we keep thinking that it is too late to get it and don't get in, i think we are missing out a lot. Gaining experience and get use to different platform takes time and actual trading. Good luck!
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
October 09, 2017, 12:19:51 PM
it is not too late to buy the bitcoin because eventhought the prices in market is still not stable .But i am sure, the price will increase drastically sometime.Don't worry if the price dropped.If the timing is correct when you buying the bitcoin.You won't regret it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
October 09, 2017, 12:14:11 PM

Activity: 84
October 09, 2017, 12:12:14 PM
Tomorrow probably Catalonia will be Independent so expect a big rise!
October 09, 2017, 12:10:18 PM
Activity: 406
October 09, 2017, 10:23:28 AM
There is no right or wrong time in buying bitcoin. If you have the resources buy now. Better late than never. No one knows what will be the price of bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
October 09, 2017, 09:57:22 AM
It's never too late to invest bitcoin because people are expecting it to increase more by the end of the year. So, it's better to start investing it as long as it is not that expensive. Bitcoin is the best investment and a lot of people got rich because of it.

many people have doubts about further grow of bitcoin price. do you agree, that $200 and $4000 for bitcoin are two big differences.
They do not want to take big risks, because for 1 BTC you need $ 4000. and that is a huge amount. how to make profit with 1 BTC?
they do not have a clear answer.
If somebody is not willing to invest in bitcoins but wants to earn is also at the same time, I think he must join a signature campaign or go for mining. This way he will not have to worry about loss. Though investing in bitcoin will never harm the investor but still everyone has his own choice and fears. Great achievements demand big risks. For me, bitcoin is a safe investment. 
Activity: 238
October 09, 2017, 07:49:19 AM
I think you should wait for the bear run before investing in Bitcoin. It's never too late, but better wait a little till it drop.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
October 09, 2017, 07:44:50 AM
Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.

Yes it is not to late to buy bitcoin, invest with bitcoin. Yes you are right some  people haven't heard bitcoin yet, so by years to come more and more people will be aware of bitcoin and invest also, so we better start early in investing because this can really help you to be financially free in the future.
Activity: 60
October 09, 2017, 07:38:43 AM
 I dnt think its too late to buy bitcoin, btc is still going higher and more people, organisations and goverments are embrassing bitcoin
Activity: 196
October 09, 2017, 07:37:13 AM
It s never too late to do so, bitcoin price will keep growing in the coming days and the future will tell how valuable it will be.
October 09, 2017, 07:35:36 AM
Considering that now 1% of the population use bitcoins, assuming that 5 years later, 5% of the world population will use bitcoin, we can safely invest now. I took the figures from my brain, these are just my assumptions.

Probably over 10% considering industrial adoption will happen as well. If more local stores will accept btc more people will use it

It's never too late to invest in such a growing industry. You can invest now and still make a ton of profit. Just go out and buy some bitcoins and start trading immediately while the prices are still volatile. If stores can now accept bitcoins, at least you are prepared now and you've already made a profit from trading.

It was really easy to work in this kind of industry since your working at home and you can still do household chores. This kind of work will be advantage of house wife so they can earn much more money to sustain their daily needs.

Well bitcoin is one of the least volatile coins out there, I'll take my chances trading coins like waves and stratis. Bitcoin is more of a hedge
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 04:03:14 AM
it is not too late to buy bitcoins .

it is a good buy from start till now
Pages:
Jump to: