Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 86. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 109
October 09, 2017, 03:57:32 AM
For me it’s never too late to buy bitcoin, because if you have the source of income or extra money to buy bitcoin it’s not too late. Bitcoins price are still increasing you can use it to buy other things, use it to earn a money by buying and selling it, use it for fun things and many ways more. It only deepened on you if you want to buy bitcoin and make a profit on it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
October 09, 2017, 03:27:17 AM
Well as of for now bitcoin has been stable and take up to steady $4300 i think bitcoin has reached it normal price again i guess it is the usual prive lately so keep holding unto that it will still keep going up and up and on and on i guess bitcoin will go up to $5000 this year end i think it is because it grows so quickly and expand brightly
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
October 09, 2017, 02:49:32 AM
It's never too late to get into bitcoin. As I have written before, an investor can dollar-cost average by buying at regular intervals over a long period of time to avoid peaks or bubbles. Also, new investors should consider diversifying to minimize their risk.
Yes, the price seems to be high, but this is affordable for all levels of people. Because, it can be divided into lower denominations and the same makes user buy and sell as per their affordability. The price will surely pump providing the best to the user who trust into it.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
October 09, 2017, 02:48:32 AM
Yep its too late to buy Bitcoin and no one can predict at the moment since highest level is at the moment and may reach to $5k. If it dropped then buy some for you.
Don't say it's too late mate, you are limiting the potential of bitcoin, believe that when it's more successful there will be more demand created.
The reason why the price is up now is because people are buying due to FOMO, and these people are of course expecting to see a price increase so they could profit.
Activity: 546
October 09, 2017, 02:46:32 AM
Not it is too late to buy bitcoin . I buy bitcoin 2016 until the bitcoin price abou 4000$   . Bitcoin will increase in the future
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
October 09, 2017, 02:44:18 AM
In my opinion, it is never late to buy bitcoin. The day you know about bitcoin is the day you should think of planning to buy at a relatively good price point because the value will still increase in future
Activity: 196
October 09, 2017, 02:44:10 AM
No it is not too late to buy bitcoin.  I'm buy bitcoin in 2016 around $4000.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
October 09, 2017, 02:36:03 AM
Yep its too late to buy Bitcoin and no one can predict at the moment since highest level is at the moment and may reach to $5k. If it dropped then buy some for you.
Activity: 476
October 09, 2017, 02:30:58 AM
No. Bitcoin is still unknown to many people and it just mean that we are still just making small steps towards success. Don't be afraid that bitcoin is too expensive now because to be honest it's still much cheaper when you are going to compare it next year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
October 09, 2017, 02:30:26 AM
It's never too late to get into bitcoin. As I have written before, an investor can dollar-cost average by buying at regular intervals over a long period of time to avoid peaks or bubbles. Also, new investors should consider diversifying to minimize their risk.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 02:28:35 AM
It can be said yes, the current price is about $ 4640 and to get 1 btc I need to work about 4 months without any expenses for others. the best time to buy bitcoin is the year 2009 ago when the price is not more than $ 1.  Grin

If I know bitcoin in 2009 and I know the price will be high in the year now it looks like I can already buy what I want.
It is said to be too late for people who already know bitcoin in those days Wink
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
October 09, 2017, 02:11:40 AM
Considering that now 1% of the population use bitcoins, assuming that 5 years later, 5% of the world population will use bitcoin, we can safely invest now. I took the figures from my brain, these are just my assumptions.

Probably over 10% considering industrial adoption will happen as well. If more local stores will accept btc more people will use it

It's never too late to invest in such a growing industry. You can invest now and still make a ton of profit. Just go out and buy some bitcoins and start trading immediately while the prices are still volatile. If stores can now accept bitcoins, at least you are prepared now and you've already made a profit from trading.

It was really easy to work in this kind of industry since your working at home and you can still do household chores. This kind of work will be advantage of house wife so they can earn much more money to sustain their daily needs.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 09, 2017, 01:34:45 AM
Considering that now 1% of the population use bitcoins, assuming that 5 years later, 5% of the world population will use bitcoin, we can safely invest now. I took the figures from my brain, these are just my assumptions.

Probably over 10% considering industrial adoption will happen as well. If more local stores will accept btc more people will use it

It's never too late to invest in such a growing industry. You can invest now and still make a ton of profit. Just go out and buy some bitcoins and start trading immediately while the prices are still volatile. If stores can now accept bitcoins, at least you are prepared now and you've already made a profit from trading.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 01:15:06 AM
I think, that never late to buy bitcoin!    Grin Grin Grin      You may fix you profit in USD every 6 monthes.
Activity: 56
October 09, 2017, 01:08:25 AM
no, it's probably not.
bitcoin is like gold, and when mining stops there would be a limit on the supply which means that only price will be the variable factor.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
October 09, 2017, 01:02:13 AM
It can be said yes, the current price is about $ 4640 and to get 1 btc I need to work about 4 months without any expenses for others. the best time to buy bitcoin is the year 2009 ago when the price is not more than $ 1.  Grin
Activity: 308
October 09, 2017, 01:00:01 AM
No still its not when the time OP created the thread bitcoin price was around 2000+$ now its reached 4000+$ still it will go more now just stabilized after lots of speculation like china ban and korea regularization.
Activity: 56
October 09, 2017, 12:43:58 AM
All I can say is that it truly is never as well late to enter Crypto, every time you want to enter JUST ENTER
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 12:24:11 AM
I also think buying bitcoin is not too late. Because its price keeps rising and will be 10x in several years.

Agree, I think we should be realistic and often see the data that bitcoin price charts continue to rise so there's no need to hesitate to buy bitcoin even though the current price is more expensive than last month.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
October 08, 2017, 11:36:21 PM
I also think buying bitcoin is not too late. Because its price keeps rising and will be 10x in several years.
actually its never been late to buy bitcoin, there are some chances when bitcoin's price become low, so better wait for that opportunity and grab it.
we dont know yet the limit of the price of bitcoin so its not late to buy as of now.
Pages:
Jump to: