Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy NEO? - page 16. (Read 66668 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 01, 2017, 04:11:40 PM
I was once NEO holder, I recall when the price was constantly below 10USD and could not break the barrier and then suddenly after new website launch the price spiked up to 50USD.
Unfortunately i sold my shares before spike. Maybe next time, I'm wiser.
Don't give up. According to coinmarket, NEO is now 8th by market cap and still only $34. There still a bright and shining moment is waiting. Leading up to the red pulse ICO, this is feasible. Will watch new ATH.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 03:06:41 PM
I was once NEO holder, I recall when the price was constantly below 10USD and could not break the barrier and then suddenly after new website launch the price spiked up to 50USD.
Unfortunately i sold my shares before spike. Maybe next time, I'm wiser.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
October 01, 2017, 02:54:17 PM
I just hope the prices will go down these days until i get the salary. I swear to god, i will invest %90 of my salary this month. Can't be a better time to buy and hold  Cheesy

lol, if you are really lucky you can get the neo's value down to little. If you are able to invest the 1k USD you can buy it more and keep it with you for some weeks. If the price rises you can move further you will be able to some big fund with the decent investment amount. I always prefer to buy bitcoin alone because of its enormous price growth in future.
Activity: 280
I love crypto
October 01, 2017, 02:53:09 PM
I think its too late to buy Neo now. Its simply too expensive. There are much bigger gains to be made with other more cheaper coins.
Activity: 210
October 01, 2017, 02:46:18 PM
I just hope the prices will go down these days until i get the salary. I swear to god, i will invest %90 of my salary this month. Can't be a better time to buy and hold  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
October 01, 2017, 01:21:50 PM
guys, Chinese coins confidently rebuild their positions after the ban on ico. And it seems to update alltimehigh
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 01, 2017, 06:12:39 AM
If i see neo with its potential as per today i write 5his. Neo is $30 with only 50 million neo in circullation it is still under valued as long as bitcoin above $4000. The real neo value with its scalable technologies and its chinese community support it. Maybe it will reach $200

It'll pass 500$ when industrial adoption has reached its peak.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
September 30, 2017, 09:51:23 PM
If i see neo with its potential as per today i write 5his. Neo is $30 with only 50 million neo in circullation it is still under valued as long as bitcoin above $4000. The real neo value with its scalable technologies and its chinese community support it. Maybe it will reach $200
September 30, 2017, 05:53:08 PM
Two different news going around.
1. Korean exchanges listing NEO
2. Rumors about China Government working with NEO

The first one in mind can be ignored for now because coinmarketcap.com does not show anything major in korean exchanges

The second one is worth taking in consideration but i wont go crazy on these news , I sense resistance in  30$ region

I plan on selling a couple on 30 and buying back when it drops back down a little

Be careful, you never know when NEO is gonna just explode, it seems like the type of coin that jumps up 400% overnight when they post crazy news.

^ this is right, it jumps up quick and also drops quickly. I suspect there are a lot of whales in this project that can affect this price. Not easy to track the trend so best to just jump in and hodl until it reaches 100 bucks and over

I sold a small amount for 600% profits and bought Sonm. Neo is an incredible coin, bound to reach triple digits in 2018, but I can't see it break through its ATH anytime soon. I think it'll follow ETH's example (their graphs are rather similar). Sonm on the other hand is just waiting for a boom, and I can see that one rising x10 before NEO does.
Activity: 630
September 30, 2017, 05:00:28 PM

The first one in mind can be ignored for now because coinmarketcap.com does not show anything major in korean exchanges

The second one is worth taking in consideration but i wont go crazy on these news , I sense resistance in  30$ region

I plan on selling a couple on 30 and buying back when it drops back down a little

Be careful, you never know when NEO is gonna just explode, it seems like the type of coin that jumps up 400% overnight when they post crazy news.

^ this is right, it jumps up quick and also drops quickly. I suspect there are a lot of whales in this project that can affect this price. Not easy to track the trend so best to just jump in and hodl until it reaches 100 bucks and over
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
September 30, 2017, 04:50:08 PM
Best Buy is now. Neo is building a strong base here and will go to at least $40 when redpulse launch the ico.
I believe you OP, NEO may reach $40 in no time soon, and I will encourage you to buy because at the current market value is not too late for there will be a huge profit awaiting you at the end of the tunnel.
September 30, 2017, 02:35:33 PM
You shouldn't rely on 1 perfect moment to buy. Personally I invest a certain amount of new money each week so I can profit from regular dips more, and I can adapt to the patterns I see unfolding
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
September 30, 2017, 01:11:11 PM
Best Buy is now. Neo is building a strong base here and will go to at least $40 when redpulse launch the ico.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
September 30, 2017, 12:22:13 PM
Not at all late I guess. Good news upcoming.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
September 30, 2017, 09:02:54 AM
i think its not too late for NEO still have potential to rise, but i will never buy it as there are so many more potential coins and if for keep value, btc and eth will be better choice
September 30, 2017, 08:54:10 AM

I sold a couple of them with a very nice profit and invested a ton in Sonm. NEO already made me good money but I can see Sonm getting a x10 faster right now than NEO, Sonm only needs to go to 0.9$, or 90% of its ATH, NEO needs 300$ or 600% of its ATH
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
September 30, 2017, 12:21:31 AM

Activity: 1722
September 30, 2017, 12:20:39 AM
I believe it will be back to 250k satoshi price as soon as possible.
It seems difficult to get down to 250 k, I will buy a lot if drop 250 k.

Amazing, today NEO coin increase up to 11%

$30.01 (11.01%)
0.00712446 BTC (7.75%)

I will make NEO coin as priority to invest.
Activity: 208
September 29, 2017, 10:18:04 PM
I believe it will be back to 250k satoshi price as soon as possible.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 09:00:43 PM
I wouldn't be buying now, it's alreay mooned. The time to buy was under 500,000 satoshi level. I'm waiting for it to do a retracement now
Pages:
Jump to: