Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy NEO? - page 13. (Read 66668 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 07:27:57 PM
The price of NEO has more than doubled since this post was made. Right now, NEO is already sitting at a hefty value of $35.61. And this is already the price after a little dump that had been happening to the coin. NEO used to be around $46 in the past several days. This is the reason why I think it is not too late to buy NEO right now. This is coin moves a lot up and down the chart. I guess this low point will bounce back.

It's never lat for neo, but it's a pitty if you missed old cheap prices. It was around $20 some time ago and it was a buy point for neo in order to become a holder in this project. They can get an important share from chinese ico market, if they do, the price will boom a lot!
Activity: 140
November 23, 2017, 07:06:54 PM
although i think the recent announcement is a mess, but it will rise in USD in the long term as the community is quite strong.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
November 23, 2017, 07:05:45 PM
The price of NEO has more than doubled since this post was made. Right now, NEO is already sitting at a hefty value of $35.61. And this is already the price after a little dump that had been happening to the coin. NEO used to be around $46 in the past several days. This is the reason why I think it is not too late to buy NEO right now. This is coin moves a lot up and down the chart. I guess this low point will bounce back.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
November 23, 2017, 06:48:24 PM
I hope that NEO drops to $15 so I can buy more, I missed a dip last time I was away from the computer  Embarrassed
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 09:59:06 PM
dont underestomate the chinese!
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 11:39:36 AM
The new 15M NEO drop will affect the price definitely but not to the extent of the price dumping to $10/$15. NEO will pump once China enters market again.

NEO is a long term project, the speculative price is yet to be reached.

Hope it will not affect too much..I know it will cause a bit down for price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 14, 2017, 11:01:56 AM
well the boom and the bang and mooning of NEO for now is over. You have to wait an year or so for it to happen again.

Why one year for it to moon again? Is there reasoning behind this or just a random arbitrary amount of time you plucked from thin air? Neo is likely to pump on any good news regarding China and their stance to ICOs, this could be next week, next year or never.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 14, 2017, 10:59:07 AM
NEO apocalypse in few days  Wink
Whit new 15M NEO drop to 10-15$

You sould read this article: https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/75edgr/neo_inflation_schedule/

So basicly there are 50M NEOs in circulation right now and 50M NEOs in a lockup account. 16.10.2017 is the date on which the NEO coucil can use up to 15M NEO from the lockup account to spend them over the period of one year for the following operations:

- motivate NEO developers and members of the NEO Council
    - motivate developers in the NEO ecosystem
    - cross-invest in other block-chain projects, which are owned by the NEO Council and are used only for NEO projects
    - being retained as contingency

So the annual use of NEO in principle shall not exceed 15 million tokens. What will most likely happen is a slow release into the circualtion market causing an inflation of maximum 30% in the first year. Remember other coins have inflation by principle too (BTC - 4,1%, ETH - 15,1%). All 50M NEOs in the lockup account will be released over the timespan of 5 years resualitng a 15,2% inflation. After this 5 years the NEO supply is capped at 100M so from there on the inflation will be 0%.

So I hope this clears up the FUD. There won't be 15M NEOs released over night. Also the released NEOs will be used to fund the development of the platform and to make it stay ahead of competitors. Isn't that actually great?  Smiley

Whatever,15M neos is half billion dolars...10-15$ is 60-70%

It's half a billion over 1 year, which is probably less than what will flow back into neo after china releases some good news, which will happen within the next weeks/months
Activity: 336
https://www.crypto-coinz.net
October 13, 2017, 05:04:43 PM
well the boom and the bang and mooning of NEO for now is over. You have to wait an year or so for it to happen again.
Activity: 14
October 13, 2017, 04:25:18 PM
fall down 5%. is this correction? or because bitcoin effect
dont worry. price will go up again and reach 50$ soon.

I've invested a bit in NEO today now the price is lower. Hodling it for the long term. Smiley
Activity: 238
October 13, 2017, 04:24:38 PM
The new 15M NEO drop will affect the price definitely but not to the extent of the price dumping to $10/$15. NEO will pump once China enters market again.

NEO is a long term project, the speculative price is yet to be reached.
Activity: 168
October 13, 2017, 04:14:12 PM

You sould read this article: https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/75edgr/neo_inflation_schedule/

So basicly there are 50M NEOs in circulation right now and 50M NEOs in a lockup account. 16.10.2017 is the date on which the NEO coucil can use up to 15M NEO from the lockup account to spend them over the period of one year for the following operations:

- motivate NEO developers and members of the NEO Council
    - motivate developers in the NEO ecosystem
    - cross-invest in other block-chain projects, which are owned by the NEO Council and are used only for NEO projects
    - being retained as contingency

So the annual use of NEO in principle shall not exceed 15 million tokens. What will most likely happen is a slow release into the circualtion market causing an inflation of maximum 30% in the first year. Remember other coins have inflation by principle too (BTC - 4,1%, ETH - 15,1%). All 50M NEOs in the lockup account will be released over the timespan of 5 years resualitng a 15,2% inflation. After this 5 years the NEO supply is capped at 100M so from there on the inflation will be 0%.

So I hope this clears up the FUD. There won't be 15M NEOs released over night. Also the released NEOs will be used to fund the development of the platform and to make it stay ahead of competitors. Isn't that actually great?  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
October 13, 2017, 04:08:19 PM
NEO apocalypse in few days  Wink
why? what is the reason for that?
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
October 13, 2017, 03:44:09 PM

This 15 million of NEO won't affect much the price because it will not enter the exchanges and is only for long-term support of NEO projects.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
October 13, 2017, 02:12:41 PM
Wait and see as the current price is very high
It is very cheap right now. It even started its own huge drop before the altcoin dumps which has affected it a little too.

It still seems a promising coin though as I have the feelings that once china gets back, it might pick up pretty fast since it is a project that they may want to start making use of and seems to have some advantage and connections,
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
October 13, 2017, 12:56:37 PM
The price of NEO is currently below $30 which is much cheaper than last week that its almost $40. Now is definitely a good time to buy NEO but that is if you are not waiting for BTC to rise up again up to $6K. When the price of B TC dips again, you will see NEO's price go up too.
Activity: 55
October 13, 2017, 05:07:46 AM
Neo is one of the fews sensible alt-coin at the moment. Because the gas reward is good and sustainable for a long project.

Activity: 70
October 13, 2017, 05:05:29 AM
dont worry. price will go up again and reach 50$ soon.
Activity: 72
October 13, 2017, 04:48:11 AM
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
October 13, 2017, 03:03:50 AM
Wait and see as the current price is very high
Oh wow it is so nice to see the crypto world increasing. That is so monumental for all of us who are somehow connected with this world. Actually all these coins are interconnected on the basis of profits. Like you can see the price of bitcoins and other altcoins are reciprocal. So yeah it not good time for buying NEO right now, just wait for a better time that suits.
Pages:
Jump to: