Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy NEO? - page 26. (Read 66668 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
September 04, 2017, 01:44:31 PM
Look back to Januari when bitcoin crashed from 1200$ to 700$ because of china. Look at it now. Neo in long term will be worth billions. Fill ur bags down the line. Second chance.
Your chance is here. Do you continue to invest in it?

yes we do
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 01:31:02 PM
It is never too late. I just invested all of my money ($100,000) in NEO. I bought at the price of $40 and I will keep it for long term (at least a few years). I believe NEO will rise to $400 next year!

China market is HUGE!
Currently keeping NEO is definitely stress out.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 01:26:30 PM
It is likely after 10 August price will raise much more. So it's nod bad time to buy now.
The current is September and now it will return to the $ 15 level of the post
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
September 04, 2017, 01:14:13 PM
Am of the believe that any coins below $20 is not too late. But if you are investing in such altcoin you need to hold them for a long period of time to enable you make profit at the end.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 04, 2017, 10:48:46 AM
Oh, I wish I have free money right now. It's great time to buy NEO right now

Not so sure. NEO may be getting a dead-cat-bounce right now, but when the dust settles, NEO and others like them may continue to fall. This could the beginning of the end for many of them. The entire market is getting killed at the moment, but when things settle down, all the non Chinese coins could get a big boost.

Buying at a price of $20 should be worth. The chinese are pretty much loving this token and will all be going back up again like it did. There were only dips which is because of users trying to cash out contented to the profit and some whales manipulating the news of Chinese regulating Scam ICOs.
Did you read the news this morning? Apparently China has banned all ICO's and is enforcing ones that have already completed to return everyone's money. Not only that they they've deemed it illegal to use a digital token as a currency.

That's not accurate. The chinese government wants ICO's to be regulated, which means current ICO's will be checked thoroughly and the ones that are deemed too dangerous will be rejected. NEO is safe, it has been stated time after time again. Once the regulation is in place (no different than in the beginning of this year when the exchanges were closed) prices will shoot back up. Don't forget NEO is a lot more than an investment coin for ICO's, the tech and team behind it are one of the best in the world right now, that hasn't changed. My advice is to buy now, maybe keep a little btc ready in case prices go down even further, but I doubt we'll stay around the 18$ mark for long
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
September 04, 2017, 10:42:24 AM

Not so sure. NEO may be getting a dead-cat-bounce right now, but when the dust settles, NEO and others like them may continue to fall. This could the beginning of the end for many of them. The entire market is getting killed at the moment, but when things settle down, all the non Chinese coins could get a big boost.

Buying at a price of $20 should be worth. The chinese are pretty much loving this token and will all be going back up again like it did. There were only dips which is because of users trying to cash out contented to the profit and some whales manipulating the news of Chinese regulating Scam ICOs.
Did you read the news this morning? Apparently China has banned all ICO's and is enforcing ones that have already completed to return everyone's money. Not only that they they've deemed it illegal to use a digital token as a currency.
Activity: 84
All that glitters is not bitcoin
September 04, 2017, 10:36:35 AM
What do you guys think? Is it too late to buy NEO? sitting at $15.

If price continues this trend seems that it was early  Tongue

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
September 04, 2017, 10:34:41 AM

Activity: 223
Merit: 105
Utrum OOT
September 04, 2017, 10:02:21 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 255
September 04, 2017, 08:03:36 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
September 04, 2017, 07:16:51 AM
Bought NEO in the worst possible time , just 10h before big dip to 19$.
Feel sick over this  Undecided

Did not believe that China would actually do this .
But in any case dont believe it will have a long term impact, will hold for long term.

Its okay, the price will rise as everyone else has said. The china ban is only gonna decrease the prices for a short period.
L
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 04, 2017, 06:53:29 AM
Dodged a bullet with this NEO stuff, I usually don't go for Chinese stuff because there's too much regulatory uncertainty and things like this can happen, glad I stayed away.

This should be a warning to people shilling Bitcoin Cash aka Chinese Bitcoin...
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
September 04, 2017, 06:18:22 AM
Look back to Januari when bitcoin crashed from 1200$ to 700$ because of china. Look at it now. Neo in long term will be worth billions. Fill ur bags down the line. Second chance.
Activity: 67
September 04, 2017, 05:36:57 AM
NEO ATH next few days look at the volume compared to all other coins amazing
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
September 04, 2017, 05:21:59 AM

But in any case dont believe it will have a long term impact, will hold for long term.
the price has decreased to impossible level and i think it is the great oppurtunity to buy now because the project is really great and neo is the most popular coin of china which is one of the rising economy of the world. china is right now biggest investor and has a huge number of people invlove in cryptocurrency right now and i think it will go to moon in the future but the question is it the right time to buy i think yes it is but not put all your's investment in it right now, buy some now and just wait for price to come down more.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
September 04, 2017, 04:59:39 AM

I wont say it was worst time to buy. You bought at start of peak and not end of peak which was $45+. Still okay as NEO will hover around this range before sharp rise.
This dip just confirmed my speculation that huge NEO rise is not far!  Grin Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
September 04, 2017, 04:51:48 AM

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
September 04, 2017, 04:21:36 AM
Opportunity knocks people! Buy cheap NEO's ... market is bleeding! this is the time. Get your bags full!
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
September 03, 2017, 05:05:12 PM
I can't call it a good buy right now when it has just experienced huge recent growth

Many said that when Ethereum and Bitcoin hit $7 (including me)...ask them (and me) how wrong they are now.

I can not even understand anything about the problem he is saying. What is being said here? what is wrong? I think he needs to learn how to make it clearer.

Weird, i think he says wait for 1 trillion marketcap and retire.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
September 03, 2017, 04:57:08 PM
I can't call it a good buy right now when it has just experienced huge recent growth

Many said that when Ethereum and Bitcoin hit $7 (including me)...ask them (and me) how wrong they are now.

I can not even understand anything about the problem he is saying. What is being said here? what is wrong? I think he needs to learn how to make it clearer.
Pages:
Jump to: