Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy NEO? - page 3. (Read 66668 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 05:14:37 PM
I do not think it's too late. But there is still a bit of waiting. Because the whole market is red. I do not think Bitcoin will tell you what to do. The falling trend has changed, but a hard move will also affect the neo.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
March 02, 2018, 05:05:42 PM
In August when the question was posed it was too late, right now as of today it is too late, but it is not too late every minute of every day. There will come a time when it comes back to reality and you will have a chance to scoop NEO for less than a million stats. The first support range is around 800k sats, but the real support lies lower at 300-400k satoshis.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
March 02, 2018, 04:01:44 PM
No, it's not too late. I'm sure that the price of NEO will soon go up. And at the end of the year this coin will be very expensive. I invest in NEO.
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
March 02, 2018, 03:43:50 PM
I think that we will see a thousand dollars for one NEO token by the end of the year, and possibly even earlier. If you are ready to keep this token for a year, then you need to buy this token uniquely
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 01:05:11 PM
What do you guys think? Is it too late to buy NEO? sitting at $15.

I think these old threads are quite thought provoking. Each new ATH brings us into uncharted territory.
Back in August $15 was high for NEO. Now six months later it is at $130, and the whole market has risen enormously.

Today is still not too late to buy NEO, or any coin that has good prospects. We have no idea what future crypto cap can be, but year by year the cap moves ever more steeply upwards.
That's right. Buy and hold NEO. Many ICOs on NEO platform as same as ETH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 28, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

I think these old threads are quite thought provoking. Each new ATH brings us into uncharted territory.
Back in August $15 was high for NEO. Now six months later it is at $130, and the whole market has risen enormously.

Today is still not too late to buy NEO, or any coin that has good prospects. We have no idea what future crypto cap can be, but year by year the cap moves ever more steeply upwards.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
February 28, 2018, 06:55:42 AM
This is the right time to buy. If you buy it now, you can raise your money %10 in a day. Current price is awesome to make some invest but i dont have any money now Sad
I think it will be a good move to sell other coins and get NEO Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I love crypto
February 28, 2018, 06:38:42 AM
Depends if the new price will hold or not. Its been only month or so since the rise. I would rather invest to those that have recently gone down than up. Also you get better returns from cheaper coins.
Activity: 13
February 28, 2018, 06:37:20 AM
I started recently in this world because I was a lucky guy (purchased 3 bitcoins when the price was 325-335 usd a long tine ago) and one of my best friends told me to invest part of the Bitcoins in NEO.

I purchased over 115 tokens when the price was over 48-50 usd and I´m really happy,I studied the roadmap,events and I can see that will be used in lots of ICO´s  soon,so I expect to see NEO over 500 USD at the end of the year and probably 1.000 USD next year.

In my opinion this is a good moment,if you purchase NEO below 200 usd I think it´s a good play.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
February 28, 2018, 05:58:24 AM
I think if you have enough time it is never too late to buy into any crypto asset out there. Especially the legit ones.
Activity: 15
February 28, 2018, 05:47:23 AM
Its not too late to buy Neo. Neo has the same or even more potential as ETH. First of all you collect Gas. Neo has great ico's and soon will come with a great one. Last NEX exchange will bring neo to great heights same with Gas.

In a few weeks neo will bring out a collaboration with a fantastic company. And furthermore, a big ico will arrive.

So buy Neo now for the future!
Activity: 43
February 28, 2018, 05:17:13 AM
Its never late to buy a good potential coin. Every new high becomes a low of the future, take the example of Bitcoin or Ethereum. This is especially true if you are looking for the long term.
Activity: 238
February 28, 2018, 04:37:19 AM
No, it's not too late to buy new, you better to buy now. Nevermind the price, it's about your goal and you make hold them in a long term to make you a good profit.

People find huge potential in it and calling NEO as China ethereum, now also it is the right time to buy when it is at dips. Many people are planning NEO as their long-term investment.
Activity: 196
February 28, 2018, 04:08:59 AM
NEO still has a long journey so it's not too late if you want to invest in the NEO at this time. Thus there is still a chance now before the price goes up rapidly higher again.
Activity: 81
February 28, 2018, 03:49:23 AM
As of end of February, I think it's already too late to invest in it as you won't see any profitable spikes. If you want to get some for the long run, you don't have to rush it, wait for a drop and invest then.

Stolen account Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

More info here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23913134
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 04:47:04 PM
There is no doubt that the NEO has enormous potential. In my opinion, in 2018 it will be a coin that has a chance to develop fastest (right behind ETH Wink ) ! It's in my basket of top 5 for 2018  Cool
Activity: 40
February 26, 2018, 04:23:21 PM
Neo is a very good coin in my opinion, i think it is still relatively cheap.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
February 26, 2018, 04:20:08 PM
It's never late in case of NEO, I think. Since the market is below 500 billions - it's absolutely OK. We'll probably hit the 1 trillion point, so NEO still has x2+ growth potential for me.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 02:25:09 PM
Not too late, even you have a chance to enjoy a great investment profits from NEO. We see in the market, its value getting brighter from day to day. NEO seems to be an altcoin that promises nice return.
yes, it's never too late to buy neo and invest. because neo has a bright future and also a promising coin.
so in my opinion this is a good time to buy the neo before the market price stabilizes again.
Activity: 36
February 26, 2018, 02:17:54 PM
NEO is China ETH. It is one of my bets for retirement.
The potencial is still huge . i'd increase my position , but it is all invested now
Pages:
Jump to: