Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy NEO? - page 9. (Read 66668 times)

Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 07, 2018, 07:43:06 PM
What do you guys think? Is it too late to buy NEO? sitting at $15.

I'm also late to buy neo for my day trading job last i seen have possibly rise in coinmarketcap but I doubt to buy  neo coins yesterday the price value of neo goes into the moon.
I try to monitor again the potential of this coins as investment for long term.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 07:40:19 PM
Neo is a solid coin, It's never too late to buy it!
copper member
Activity: 9
February 07, 2018, 07:28:19 PM
Some good AI based coins/icos on Neo should be a good year for China... I hope
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 05:14:49 PM
lol neo is almost 10x the price it was at the time of this thread and that's after our massive correction. This just goes to show the people on the sideline afraid to take the dive will always be losing money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
February 07, 2018, 05:03:40 PM
Neo looks good, but I think that the price is still high for a long term purchase. I buy everything in BTC and the price did not actually fall.

Yes you are right Neo is on dipped right now. This is the perfect time to buy because in the upcoming months it will break it's ATH it will give you an easily more x2 profit.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 04:50:22 PM
NEO is backed up by Chinese and it is a good technology. It still has a room for growth.
But high price needs more investment. So if you already have money it is a good choice for you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 04:02:00 PM
NEO need to buy on all dumps. As ETH. Those coins are will grow in 2018. And who know where is their ceiling? Nobody. Because fundamental both coins is strong
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
February 07, 2018, 03:46:15 PM
its never late to buy NEO.. You got Gas for free.. price will be 3x after some more big ICOs.. price is around $116 currently and can reach $300 soon.. Btc will start rise and NEO will follow btc price for sure..
Neo has Chinese investors support against Ethereum ( Russian support). Eth is king now after Btc but this needs an competitor and NEO is the one !!
Wow, wow! Strong speech. But I think it's not true. From Russia in ETH Vitalik only. And he leave this county a long years ago. Now ETH have international support, big team and nothing link to Russian government. May be you can learn more to say such?
Activity: 560
February 07, 2018, 02:29:52 PM
its never late to buy NEO.. You got Gas for free.. price will be 3x after some more big ICOs.. price is around $116 currently and can reach $300 soon.. Btc will start rise and NEO will follow btc price for sure..
Neo has Chinese investors support against Ethereum ( Russian support). Eth is king now after Btc but this needs an competitor and NEO is the one !!
Ethereum has russian support? What a nonsense!! May be Vitalik is Putin grandson? Or smartcontracts write in KGB? What other 'discoveries' are we going to hear?
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
February 07, 2018, 02:19:05 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 02:08:52 PM
Yes, it is still, the right time to buy NEO because already many smart contract projects are being launched under this project. Soon the owners want to develop the NEO project to the new heights and planning to become NEO as one of the best blockchains by 2020.
Agreed. For NEO no 'too late'. This coin almost started own sunrise. I think we will see $300-$400 per NEO even before summer. May not the best but one of the best exactly
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
February 07, 2018, 01:36:01 PM
WEll, I do not think that it is too late to invest your money in NEO. NEO can be considered as Chinese Ethereum and I believe that you will never regret if you buy some. Hold them for a long term and you will have a big profit from this coin
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
February 07, 2018, 12:45:15 PM
this is an old shipment but it is not too late if it is obvious that if you know how to wait a lot you can earn 1000x like this.
Activity: 378
February 07, 2018, 12:12:48 PM
Yes, it is still, the right time to buy NEO because already many smart contract projects are being launched under this project. Soon the owners want to develop the NEO project to the new heights and planning to become NEO as one of the best blockchains by 2020.
Activity: 681
Merit: 507
February 07, 2018, 12:05:13 PM
What do you guys think? Is it too late to buy NEO? sitting at $15.

Wow I hope this person ended up buying NEO when he wrote it xD. Up x10 so far Wink. Good luck, I still think NEO is a good buy, a lot of interesting stuff happening in the background.
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
February 07, 2018, 11:52:44 AM
I do not think it is too late to buy NEO since the year will be very promising for most of the Asian altcoin. I think NEO is very promising project and they have a very strong developpers team, a lot of investors from China, a very great PR team and the community. They are like the Chinese Ethereum platform for ICO and smart contract, and it is the only Chinese project for smart contract right now
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 11:32:36 AM
NEO is a good altcoin and you should consider before investing. But this is probably a great time to invest before the NEO's price gets bump. NEO is really a lot of people pay attention to and invest in it.
In my opinion, 2018 will be a successful year for NEO. NEO is China's altcoin and is dubbed the Ethereum of China. Next, the whales from China will focus on investing in NEO so that it can reach the top five in the crypto market. That's all the information I know about NEO and I recommend investing in right now.
Activity: 168
February 07, 2018, 04:51:57 AM
The fundamentals of NEO Cryptocurrency are very strong therefore its not too late

Still a 'perfect time', I hope this dip helped you guys accumulate a few more!
I got my first position in NEO yesterday finally!
Activity: 294
February 07, 2018, 04:26:24 AM
Neo looks good, but I think that the price is still high for a long term purchase. I buy everything in BTC and the price did not actually fall.
Activity: 19
February 07, 2018, 01:38:43 AM
The fundamentals of NEO Cryptocurrency are very strong therefore its not too late
Pages:
Jump to: