Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late, to invest? - page 11. (Read 1321 times)

Activity: 951
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 07:46:55 PM
I Am also late but I already made a 4x profit when I bought btc at 4k..  Its not too late dude.  You can also buy ltc eth iota.

Hey guys.

Newbie to the forum here... :3

I've been wanting to invest in Bitcoin since the 3k$ mark. But I just haven't had the time, yes I know it was a big mistake waiting...
But I have about 4000$ to invest into Bitcoin (It's currently sitting with shares, will take a few days to pull out), I was wondering is it too late to invest it? Will it still grow? Will we see a big drop/crash soon?
My shares barely profit, if I make a few $$,$$$'s from Bitcoin, I would be more than happy since it would be doing better than my shares my advisor put me on.

I'm happy with Bitcoin, alt coins are too unstable for me in my opinion, and they have a much higher risk than Bitcoin.
Is it too late to invest?

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 07:45:54 PM

first off, take anything you read on this forum with a grain of salt. we have our share of trolls on both sides: permabulls who think BTC will become the world's reserve currency next week, and permabears who are still talking about triple-digits.
Noted.

Thank you so much for the great feedback, will take it into account. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
December 12, 2017, 07:40:45 PM
I've been wanting to invest in Bitcoin since the 3k$ mark. But I just haven't had the time, yes I know it was a big mistake waiting...
But I have about 4000$ to invest into Bitcoin (It's currently sitting with shares, will take a few days to pull out), I was wondering is it too late to invest it? Will it still grow?

first off, take anything you read on this forum with a grain of salt. we have our share of trolls on both sides: permabulls who think BTC will become the world's reserve currency next week, and permabears who are still talking about triple-digits.

personally, i hate when people ask me for advice about entries. in a long term speculative sense, i think it's always a good time to buy some BTC if you don't own any at all. cryptocurrency will transform the world economy and at some point, i believe there will be a very large transfer of wealth from today's economic powerholders to the crypto-rich. on what timeline that takes place? i don't know. the 2013 rally is a good example: buying at $1000 looked like a great idea on the way up. but then you had to sit through 3 years of market action to see any returns on it.

Will we see a big drop/crash soon?

it's impossible to say when it will happen. i wouldn't be surprise to see a blow-off top into $25,000+ first. but i think there will be an epic crash in the next couple months. i have $$ waiting on the exchanges to buy the blood.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 07:25:37 PM
Hey guys.

Newbie to the forum here... :3

But I have about 4000$ to invest into Bitcoin (It's currently sitting with shares, will take a few days to pull out), I was wondering is it too late to invest it? Will it still grow? Will we see a big drop/crash soon?
My shares barely profit, if I make a few $$,$$$'s from Bitcoin, I would be more than happy since it would be doing better than my shares my advisor put me on.

I'm happy with Bitcoin, alt coins are too unstable for me in my opinion, and they have a much higher risk than Bitcoin.
Is it too late to invest?

Pages:
Jump to: