Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that every end of the year so many Crypto-holders are rich? - page 16. (Read 1576 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
What do you recognize as rich? But still they are many that have found their change in personal life around the world! Just inspiring
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
I think ots possible
It has  been reoccurrent in recent years and its true

The end of the year pump is feasible
But it doesnt mean alot, pump occurs anytime, anyday and its not fixed either
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?
You do not write correctly. Such a lawfulness is not always, it is, but it is not always the same, because if it were all the same time, people would be very easy to earn, and this could not be possible.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I think it is just about supply and demand.  Price goes up because people are not selling and more people want to invest.  I see so many people get rich off of it because they buy when it is low and sell when it goes up.  You can do this on a daily basis or you can try to predict the price when you hear about good news pertaining to the coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
It is more than true, if you are true hodler and has been hodling for even 1 years, I assume your initial fund is not very low, you should be rich now. But not everyone is able to hodl properly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
some sort of a self fulfilling prophecy

Yeah, I noticed that, seems to be the way the markets in general work. Patterns only create more patterns as investors follow the herd. Experienced traders put more time and effort in researching, and consequently are more likely to catch the biggest rises and avoid the biggest drops. Don't trust patterns blindly, try to understand why the movements are happening and you should be able to grab a piece of the pie.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
Not so many, just a few. Because 90% of traders are losing their money. That's why others are winning that much.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?

Look at the chart.  Bitcoin has gone up and down.  It doesn't always go up starting at a particular time.  Assuming that it does is a great way to get rekt. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
Yes you are quite right, i have also observed this that from last many years bitcoin does become extremely bullish in the last few months each year, i do not think this year will be any different, expectations are that this year will be the biggest for bitcoin and we may see new all time high price towards the end of this year.
Activity: 196
Yes it happens every year. When the year is about to end the market goes high and the investors became rich and this is why people like to invest in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
is it true? no it is not.
there is no reason for trends like this. it may sometimes seem like price is moving like this but it really isn't. for example people were saying there is going to be a dump in first two months then a pump in the next till the mid year time but as you can see it never came.

if you are looking for the most common altcoin pump, which is sometimes called the pumping season then it will come in summer. again this is not a 100% thing, this year we may see a mass altcoin dump during summer but usually it is not like that. we see a lot of newbies come in and the pumps are good during summer. and you can make a lot of profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
In the past there were some important events that always influenced overall market cap. It seems to be starting to become some sort of a self fulfilling prophecy as everybody is expecting the whole market to go up again from Q3 onwards. Not sure why, fud or are methods of manipulating markets can happen always. Also, maybe this year (compared to last year) even more traditional investors want in...and want in cheap and have the means to make this happen.

I hope EOY will see an explosive rise again, but I am not too certain it will happen 'because it happened last few years too' Smiley.
Activity: 144
In my experience end of the year (approx mid December) is typical to have a significant dump of coins due to traders locking in profits before the end of the year, people going on holiday and needing money, etc.

Yes this is more likely happen during December, I`m a holder, but somewhat I failed to hold some tokens and it keeps dragging me down until now why I didn't sell in December. It's a big mistake for me, not to ask somebody, well anyway being a novice in trading and holding always experience something like this.
Activity: 175
In my experience end of the year (approx mid December) is typical to have a significant dump of coins due to traders locking in profits before the end of the year, people going on holiday and needing money, etc.
Activity: 144
Pages:
Jump to: