Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that every end of the year so many Crypto-holders are rich? - page 9. (Read 1576 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
Hello!If we talkin previous years then yes this is true u can look in graphs each year how much procentage is rising in the end of the year!Many hodlers is become rich,shem is doing bounty and hodl until year end and pray the market going up!
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
It might be true but I wouldn't know I was here end of last year and there was a massive increase in price of every coin. Everything went to the moon but presently they are all back to earth. lol
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
I have been mining for several years, and it is very difficult to predict a big pump or a big dump in the prices of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Let's hope that in the near future it will be so, because I have not earned anything yet, only tokens that are blocked and they do not really work today, that is, can not be sold. It turns out that people do not earn anything.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?
actually there is no specific date or months of when will be the increase in value of all cryptocurrency in the market. there are some different kinds of reasons behind it. you can do research about its growth in price last year so you would know the reason why.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?
Who knows, we will see that at the end of this year because approximately a year ago people was not so much concerned about the price of Bitcoin going up as we are right now, we're anticipating it to go up.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
That's the thing in the past. At the moment, as the market is downtrend, I think it is difficult for holders to be rich at the end of the year.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
This is not a fixed phenomenon. We cannot outrightly predict if history will repeat itself this year again, like we have had so e years back. If it does and we get another bullish market starting from September as said, it might mean it is now a constant occurrence or reoccurrence.
Activity: 81
This is certainly not true. If the market can judge the trend, then everyone will only buy it at the end of the year? So this is impossible, maybe the price of Bitcoin will be lower at the end of the year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
This assertion for me is just a prediction/forecast thou, what we saw last year December shocked everyone and even sent a signal to the entire globe that cryptocurrencies at a point in time in the future will takeover eventually.

Hence, no one can predict certainly that this year's December will look like the last. Although we can actually be getting ready for something good.
Activity: 202
actually, the price of cryptocurrency is unstable, sometimes rising and falling. but that's a natural thing. all we can do is save our crypto well when the crypto price is down and sell it when the price is high. that way we will get a big profit.
Activity: 204
Yes, it is true that at the end of each year will be a lot of people got rich due to investing. It's like that happened at the end of the year 2017 that the coin prices rise very high. And an awful lot of investors who are selling the coins so that they benefit a lot. And now I also try to invest in some coins whose value is very low.
Activity: 147
maybe at that time the prices of btc and altcoin experienced a very drastic increase because of the large number of investors who flocked to buy coins to hold, and maybe because that's why cryptocurrency could become more famous than before experiencing the increase.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!

The markets don't go up specifically toward the end of the year each and every year so do a little research into the history of it and you may find it varies
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Yet the people making money have left the cryptocurrency market.
There is a serious shortage of money in the cryptocurrency market right now, and a bear market has arrived.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
in fact, we cannot predict how the crypto prices will go in the future. we can only wait for crypto prices to rise and follow the plot. usually, the price of bitcoin becomes a price reference for other coins. that way if the price of bitcoin rise or down then the price of the coin will also follow.
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
If you analyze the charts from year to year then you see that is not quite true. Major tips and corrections have happened throughout the year
Activity: 84
I have actually heard about it that every end of the year so many crypto holders are usually rich. But have been wondering if this year will work in that respect. Nonetheless. Hope it work in our favour this year cause am among d holder.
Activity: 27
This cannot be concluded. Since the cryptocurrency price has fallen all the way since January this year, I don’t believe that last year’s situation will repeat itself.
Activity: 392
Well you never can tell crypto might decide to surprise us all;  but I think things would surely change come 2019. The bulls would be back for real
Pages:
Jump to: