Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that every end of the year so many Crypto-holders are rich? - page 8. (Read 1576 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
The probability that the last months of this year bring wealth to investors is the same as the first months of next year bring poverty to those who keep the crypto
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
At this year I think we are not experiencing any increasing or pump of price still the same and we are not sure if when it pumps.We still waiting for the pump.of price value so we can say no one is gettin rich now in crypto holders.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
For the past few years there are always a big growth on the market as you can see on the chart so most of the holders gain big profits but there are no guarantee that it will always happen every year so it is still better to be updated on the coins that you hold instead of waiting for the pump.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
personally, I also can't analyze the market price well. therefore I need to study again to better understand the market situation. I know that usually if the price of bitcoin goes up or down, then the altcoin price will also follow. it can be said that the price of btc is a reference for other coin prices.
Activity: 182
In this year (2018) i never see market bulls, i only see people talking about bull market will came in this month or in this month bla bla bla.. Now rumors are saying market will hit in december means at end of this year. I think, at end of year market actually bulls because whole year i never see. So it's correct every end of the year so many crypto holders became rich.
Activity: 181
there's no pattern. and not always at the end of the year prices rise.
Activity: 89
There may be some tendencies here as others are suggesting but please don’t bet your bag on it. The past can give insight and perspective into the future - but it does not give guarantees. Cheers.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
Normally by the end of the year the price of bitcoin usually increases. For example, at the end of 2017, bitcoin prices surged unexpectedly. So everyone predicts that by the end of the year the ciphers will become rich. I hope that will happen. Just bitcoin the price increase I will make a lot of money.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?
in past 2 year, i maybe said yes. but don't know about this year. but i positively believe price will moon again even not high as last year. i hold a little amount of bitcoin and wait end of year to sell it. just don't forget DWYOR
Activity: 118
in my view at the end of this year there will be a significant increase for all coins. yes that is just a prediction, but many people predict things like that.
Activity: 75
It is good having desires for the future a long as all discern that reasearching could be imperative to earn money in this markets.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
I think it is only coincidence that every end of the year gets the market upped. But I cannot deny this entirely as the market runs under the strength of people or investors' sentiments. Maybe investors become more interested in it at the end of the year. Now the market is going deep down. Lets hope the market will be injected with enthusiasm and happiness by going up at the end of 2018.   
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
Probably yes!..Maybe,there are so many crypto holders who learned a best strategies,they buy coins when the price down in the market,and they sell when the price goes up usually on the months of september to december. Most of them they become rich,because of their profitable holding coins.

The problem is that many people bought coins a long time ago. And fear or lack of money doesn't allow them to buy at current prices.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
Probably yes!..Maybe,there are so many crypto holders who learned a best strategies,they buy coins when the price down in the market,and they sell when the price goes up usually on the months of september to december. Most of them they become rich,because of their profitable holding coins.
Activity: 84
Apparently this year bitcoin is expected to end in 20K usd some people say that even more, so if you already invested a good a amount you have the potential to become rich by just holding, though not every year is going to be like that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
There are a lot of crypto investors that get rich at the end of the year but the thing is that they only get rich at the end of the year if the market goes into a bull at that time, if the market remains in a bear market then there is no way that you are becoming rich in a bear market, If the market bulls again by the end of this year then a lot of people would become rich too.
Activity: 108
I believe at the end of the year, altcoins price usually rise but we cannot premise our decision on that. Who knows what might happen this year as the price of cryptocurrency is going down in the market.
Activity: 196
I believe that ,and that is true ,there are many cryptoholders who will get rich from this cryptocurrency activities ,especially the investors of cryptos that go with the trading activities have a huge chance of getting rich from the profits generated from bitcoin or other crypto investments.
Activity: 41
No idon't think saying by the end of the year the prices always go up. It will never be a hundred percent sure since as what we know the market is very unpredictable.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?
LOL. It seems to me that the market performance at the end of each year is not accurate. I don't know where you got the data. Nor is everyone saying such a conclusion.
Pages:
Jump to: