Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that every end of the year so many Crypto-holders are rich? - page 4. (Read 1576 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 10
This is not true. The cryptocurrency market is very bad in 2018. This year's investors are losing money. So at the end of the year, apart from the Christmas benefits, there is no good market, and the cryptocurrency may remain depressed for several years.
Activity: 378
Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?

As true as the existence of Santa Claus. Of course someone met him, and even received gifts from him in the winter, but these are the ones who just happened to get under this generosity-no more.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
According to your theory, the bitcoin upward movement should take place in mid-December but there are already 6 days left until the new year and there has been no space growth. Although the movement was and not only down. It's impossible for every year to have the same scheme. Perhaps in a year or two.
Activity: 490
Not true. It was this year that the strategy to keep long failed completely. The winners are only those who trade on the stock exchanges. Short In general, guys, we all need a global reversal of the trend.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Not always at the end of the year we see the growth of cryptocurrencies, because of this process there is no specific frequency!
Activity: 378
It is normal that at the end of the year the price is going up. Moreover there are several exciting updates that are coming at the beginning of 2019. Ethereum is going to have a hardfork and the blockchain update.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
it's the end of the year and see if anyone is rich now?
the answer is clearly nonexistent. it's all about luck and nothing more. there will be no repetition for each event.
There is indeed such a pattern in this market, but you understand that it happened purely because of a couple of years, in which there was a very large growth and the average value spread to all other years?
Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?
This year proved to us a very different assumption. Already before the end of the year there is very little, but as we can see, there was no take-off in the market. Here the theory breaks down, taking off can be at any time, and at the beginning and in the middle and at the end of the year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
According to statistics, Bitcoin has always grown in this period by 63%. So it is possible that many were enriched during this period of time. But don't think you can get rich. An inflated level of expectation is always bad.
Activity: 434
That statement cannot be proven with certainty. Referring to experience, we have only observed growth from soaring crypto values ​​at the end of last year. And it hasn't been proven yet in other years. Moreover, no one is able to know every increase in value that will occur in crypto. Crypto can suddenly increase before the end of the year or after the end of the year.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The year is drawing to a close and it does not look like it. A bull run every december is probably more of a myth than the truth. Many hoped for it, as i did, but the bull run just does not seem to come.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
It does not make the facts right. probably just a coincidence only for last year's crypto increases big enough and it's not going to happen again this time. current crypto falls back and even this is the end of the year in which many are predicting that it will increase in height on crypto. so it would be more appropriate if something like this would be hard to predict.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
I don't think so, because, without hard work, we also can't make a profit. Maybe you have experience in 2017 that many rich people end the year. But it is different from the current conditions, which is now the end of the year and the price of coins is still falling. And this is no sign that the price of coins will recover soon.
Activity: 588

Definitely a myth Smiley well so far since september Bitcoin (and Ethereum's) movement has been nothing but down south. I get worried sometimes but a bg part of me still believes that it will recover itself in a matter of  time.
Activity: 1024

no, that's not true. the proof is that it is entering the end of the year but see, everyone loses with this situation. every day there are people who complain about the severity of the current situation, prices fall beyond their expectations. there is no sign that the band can recover quickly.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Most of my friends wante me to hold my assets, but I decided to become trader. Right now they lost almost 60% of their portfolios, but I manage to remain profitable.
It is how you counter the bear market and good to know that you are able to make that much during this situation. I'm just an occasional trader if I want to and I'm currently in loss but I don't feel sorry about it.

I just get used to it and adopt the market. This gives me more confidence that I can bear with anything right now even this very volatile market that we can't be sure what's next.
Activity: 294
Most of my friends wante me to hold my assets, but I decided to become trader. Right now they lost almost 60% of their portfolios, but I manage to remain profitable.
Activity: 532
I come from the future, December 2018 to be precise and I am confidently telling crypto-holders are crying "rekt". The whole market is in red. It definitely not true that every end of the year crypto-holders get rich. It all depends on market, your skill in crypto trading or your investment portfolio.
Which time are you from? Due to bubble graph we are closer and closer to hate and denial. This will be turn-over point. Maybe we will see any movements at Jan-Feb '19 by Bakkt opening and any ETF confirmations. But I don't sure in those events
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
I come from the future, December 2018 to be precise and I am confidently telling crypto-holders are crying "rekt". The whole market is in red. It definitely not true that every end of the year crypto-holders get rich. It all depends on market, your skill in crypto trading or your investment portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: