Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that this AI is good for trading? - page 10. (Read 1639 times)

copper member
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I think OP is trying to chat with it and let it predict depending on what the AI says. So it's going to be like gambling as well. It's going to be hard to rely on it, but you should make your management risk appropriate for you. Risk what you can afford.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
AI can not be better than a real tutor with experience and can give you lessons and real-time practice.

AI use algorithms to find available advice, courses and filter them to give you most common advices but it can not be a real tutor for you. Trading is personal task and if you can not be disciplined, can not control emotion and your decisions, you fail. A real tutor can not control you and AI can not control your decisions too.

AI is good if you don't want to pay money for paid courses but free usually can not compare to paid.
If you are taught how to trade, you can still lose if you do not have discipline and follow the correct strategy, that is trading. If a newbie trader can follow the bot, it can help is what I know.

There are paid services that can be almost the same as free. Some paid are just scam too.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹
AI can not be better than a real tutor with experience and can give you lessons and real-time practice.

AI use algorithms to find available advice, courses and filter them to give you most common advices but it can not be a real tutor for you. Trading is personal task and if you can not be disciplined, can not control emotion and your decisions, you fail. A real tutor can not control you and AI can not control your decisions too.

AI is good if you don't want to pay money for paid courses but free usually can not compare to paid.

It is not easy to see a willing and experienced real tutor and if you see one you can be charged darely for it. That is why people resolved to using cheap and ever available technological means to help themselves in such situations.

Op answering your question on realising it is an OpenAI and not ChatGPT. AIs give result if the market does not deviate from what is programmed into it.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101
It is not a bot that trade for you, it is not a signal group that will scam you. If you are ready to know how to trade, you can begin with the ChatGPT.
Could you please elaborate more on this? I mean that I need to ask the chatbot like BTC price will rise or fall in next 10 minutes and based on the answer, I need to place the order? Looks funny but definitely it is not trading but a kind of fore-teller driven gambling.

Looking for someone to share their real experience with chatGPT on trading BTC.

Trading is personal task and if you can not be disciplined, can not control emotion and your decisions, you fail.
But, people always keep trying to escape from those responsibilities by trying to automate all their trading activities; now, in the name of bots and in near future, it can be AI. I am sure that those traders who never understand it as "personal task" will never stop their attempts to automate.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 742

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
I keep seeing videos on Youtube related to how good this A.I project called ChatGPT is very good trading and we all know how unreliable those YouTubers are, so I bring this on here instead, have you use this A.I project for trading yet? Any one?
Artificial intelligence is still in its beginning days even we did hear about it some 10 or 15 years back itself. So far those claimed as AI were just machine learning which means database driven as neural network is still in development stage for enabling chips to decide by themselves.

AI based trading can be the next stage of bot trading but the efficacy cannot have any big differences as per my understanding.

If I am able to code a bot based on AI then I will not open/sell it for public use until I become a multi-billionaire. So, if anything similar to use is available means they are using us as test rat to evaluate its efficiency; nothing else.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
It can help.

What I like about the bot is that it answers good questions about what trading is. With the bot, you can learn about trading fast. It will help you with what trading is, what indicators are, the strategies you can use and how to manage your risk. All will be as an article. Which means it helps you to know what is trading how how to trade as a beginner. But you will have to trade by yourself.

It is not a bot that trade for you, it is not a signal group that will scam you. If you are ready to know how to trade, you can begin with the ChatGPT.

I will like if the ChatGPT can indicate many ways newbie traders can be scammed too, but I do not know if it is among.

It is used for other things too.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
Not sure what you've head/read, but ChatGPT is just a chatbot(a good one, to say the least) — how will a chatbot exactly be good or bad as for helping a person with his/her trading? It's not like a chatbot can predict the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 403
I keep seeing videos on Youtube related to how good this A.I project called ChatGPT is very good trading and we all know how unreliable those YouTubers are, so I bring this on here instead, have you use this A.I project for trading yet? Any one?

UPDATE

Sorry guys its actually OpenAI not ChatGPT

Pages:
Jump to: