Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth buying bitcoin now ? - page 10. (Read 1277 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
April 02, 2018, 05:02:19 PM
If you are looking to invest in bitcoin then this is the right time for you as price is trading below $7000 which is a very good price as bitcoin has lots of potential to achieve very huge price in future and that we have seen couple of months back so buying now and holding till the end of the year can be the best strategy to get best profits by the end of the year.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 04:59:46 PM
I think for this moment you should buy Bitcoin. Cos, all of price is in dip and if you get Bitcoin, you can make more profit than e wait. Not Bitcoin, you should get MAN, VEN, EOS, cos later may be too late.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
April 02, 2018, 09:36:40 AM
Never bought like this before. I secured my profits having bought in super cheap before, but I felt to buy more at these prices since this probably the good last chance for a good ticket. DYOR before buying and if you understand what bitcoin can do for you then buy.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 02, 2018, 09:29:44 AM
for many, currently buying bitcoin would be a good solution since its price is not high
Yes most of this time grab this chances buying at dips possibly because this might not happen again that we can see at this price. Invest only with an afforable price to buy with bitcoin though risks is always exists in bitcoin it will not long that we see this rate.
Well, many are hesitant right now after seeking the current market conditions but I think you should undoubtedly invest in it as you won't get this chance back again to get it at this low. However, I foresee the price of bitcoin to grow up to enormous heights making the currency quite worthy of all...

This is the difficult part of "buy low and sell high". Whenever the price crashed and the sentiment is overall bearish and many talking about lower prices and slow recovery, it takes really "balls" to do the opposite of what many are doing. But this is what smart money does all the time. When the charts show big red candles and the media again talking about a failed and dead Bitcoin, they buy! And then they have patience and wait. And 12-24 months later...well big profits!!

Exactly. People always talk about that buy low sell high principle but very rarely applies it to themselves. Buying low should be done when the price is at a downward trend which obviously is happening now. You'll determing an experienced crypto trader and investor if they can adhere to this policy calmly.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
April 01, 2018, 06:38:38 AM
for many, currently buying bitcoin would be a good solution since its price is not high
Yes most of this time grab this chances buying at dips possibly because this might not happen again that we can see at this price. Invest only with an afforable price to buy with bitcoin though risks is always exists in bitcoin it will not long that we see this rate.
Well, many are hesitant right now after seeking the current market conditions but I think you should undoubtedly invest in it as you won't get this chance back again to get it at this low. However, I foresee the price of bitcoin to grow up to enormous heights making the currency quite worthy of all...

This is the difficult part of "buy low and sell high". Whenever the price crashed and the sentiment is overall bearish and many talking about lower prices and slow recovery, it takes really "balls" to do the opposite of what many are doing. But this is what smart money does all the time. When the charts show big red candles and the media again talking about a failed and dead Bitcoin, they buy! And then they have patience and wait. And 12-24 months later...well big profits!!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
April 01, 2018, 06:23:29 AM
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
April 01, 2018, 12:38:35 AM

Last few weeks I have been reading in the forum that Bitcoin is dead so is it really worthy to invest on Bitcoin
  don't trust on that kind of post mate. 'cause most post here in forum made by some ppl who want to manipulate the price back to cheapest price,  but it's up to you if want to fall on that stuff., 'cause honestly bitcoin will not end up like this and indeed as long there's  more investors love to invest with the demand of bitcoin will up again and again.  But it will take days or week , just put some patience on it. Or buy while the price is cheap and wait for it rise to gain more profits  instead of buying during the bull trend .
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 06:41:27 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 31, 2018, 05:28:48 PM
Huh? bitcoin died? well.. maybe it just thinks that it continues to experience a significant drop till becoming a high consideration to invest in bitcoin. Everything it's not over yet.. it's doesn't mean bitcoin will continue to dropping till at the very low value. I'm sure out there are still a lot of people who want to buy at low prices, bitcoin is still at a young age and it still has a chance to moving higher along with some other factors that are not known yet.
There are many threads about buying bitcoin at cheap rates and the interested people are even ready to see bitcoin at even lower prices than the one it is showing at the moment. The market does not belong to only those who want to see it high rates rather there is a lot of people who were desperately waiting for the coin to go down in prices awfully because they were unable to have it at high rates. Stay chill!
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 05:27:24 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 02:39:10 PM
Huh? bitcoin died? well.. maybe it just thinks that it continues to experience a significant drop till becoming a high consideration to invest in bitcoin. Everything it's not over yet.. it's doesn't mean bitcoin will continue to dropping till at the very low value. I'm sure out there are still a lot of people who want to buy at low prices, bitcoin is still at a young age and it still has a chance to moving higher along with some other factors that are not known yet.
That's it, what else is not known, and many people say that for today we have to thank fate for the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin at a very low price. Do you think it's fortunate for an investor to buy Bitcoin for $ 6,000 or a huge risk?
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
March 31, 2018, 04:32:44 AM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
March 31, 2018, 04:05:57 AM

Last few weeks I have been reading in the forum that Bitcoin is dead so is it really worthy to invest on Bitcoin

And this forum too, some NEWBIE HERE ask and write a statement bitcoin will die, bitcoin will end. It's very simply statement you don't have anything knowledge about cryptocurrency, and you just see bitcoin in a value.

Can I ask something? You are a newbie you have two choice one you have to learn more about cryptocurrency and this forum will guide you. And two if believe bitcoin will die, I suggest to you for go away in this forum it will good way for you.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
March 31, 2018, 03:34:25 AM
Now bitcoin price is going to down. So buy the coin and hold it. If need any information for the coin price list check the market price. It good opportunity to invest the best coin. So before invest and buy the coin check the price. Price is any time to change. So you the coin price list. People learn more information from market place. It good time to buy the coin. It any time to increases the price. So hold the coin.   
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 03:12:59 PM
Not just worth, even today is a great opportunity to buy bitcoins on a large scale. the price of $ 7,232 for BTC1 is not too bad, 3 more months your $ will increase 10 - 20 %  Grin

It is worth buying today since the value has dipped and we are sure that it will increase by leaps and bounces in the future so let's not give up and we have been waiting for this opportunity for long time to buy bitcoin at the subsided price.
well, worth it and not depends on your prediction. I also predict the price of bitcoin will be very high in the near future. most likely, this is a great time to buy bitcoin, and wait. this may be a bit risky, but when the price goes up, there will be big profits.
tell me please, where did you get such knowledge in the predictions for the future, relative to the price of Bitcoin? Are these your desires or reality, which can be confirmed by facts? After such a damage attack, I generally do not believe that Bitcoin will be able to return to its maximum value.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
March 30, 2018, 08:06:55 AM
Not just worth, even today is a great opportunity to buy bitcoins on a large scale. the price of $ 7,232 for BTC1 is not too bad, 3 more months your $ will increase 10 - 20 %  Grin

It is worth buying today since the value has dipped and we are sure that it will increase by leaps and bounces in the future so let's not give up and we have been waiting for this opportunity for long time to buy bitcoin at the subsided price.
well, worth it and not depends on your prediction. I also predict the price of bitcoin will be very high in the near future. most likely, this is a great time to buy bitcoin, and wait. this may be a bit risky, but when the price goes up, there will be big profits.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
March 30, 2018, 07:15:16 AM

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
March 30, 2018, 06:26:25 AM
Mate that's not new and it's not only in the forum that there are trolls or paid people to spread wrong info on the internet. Bitcoin has never been dead but it is really worth to invest. I can't understand the logic of something dead and you'll call it worthy. But let's skip that, bitcoin is one of the world's greatest investment if you have an idea on how to take the advantage of its volatility.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 04:31:26 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 06:53:10 PM
if you wanted to invest in it before but did not have an opportunity I think now is the most suitable time since the price of bitcoin is lowered
Pages:
Jump to: