Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth buying bitcoin now ? - page 7. (Read 1277 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 12:46:42 PM
Yes this is the best time to buy bitcoin now, because the price of bitcoin is very low now. It has a lot of possibilities to increase. But the growth happens not immediately it will take time. Now the price of bitcoin is at very bottom, so it will increase gradually and then by the end of this year it will reach its high value. So buy bitcoin now and hold it for long time surely it will give more profit in future.
Activity: 525
June 18, 2018, 12:32:27 PM

Last few weeks I have been reading in the forum that Bitcoin is dead so is it really worthy to invest on Bitcoin

I think bitcoin is still feasible to buy and made as an investment, currently bitcoin falls low and is the best time to buy. Bitcoin will be able to rise higher because bitcoin becomes the choice of investors and hence more likely there will be changes in the market for the better.
Activity: 94
Merit: 4
June 18, 2018, 11:13:44 AM
Dead means nothing at all, so i think it will only become in truth if bitcoin crashes down to zero in value. The current situation is just a crisis but far from being dead.
Activity: 684
Merit: 19
June 18, 2018, 10:22:31 AM
I planned to saddle investments when the price drops a little, but now it's too low and I'm a bit worried

I share with you a secret - every month's end the BTC will increase either slightly or sharply.

If you are trying to bottom-fish, I'd suggest that you wait till 29th June to get into Long position. Take profit 1 week after that.

You can thank me later.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
June 18, 2018, 09:52:15 AM
Of course yes specially bitcoin price right now is very low and has a possibility to increase this year that could surpass the last year highest peak.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 09:13:59 AM
Even bitcoin price will stay in between $7k to $9k range still I have no doubt of investing it.  It is fair enough to have that prices as it will give opportunities to small investors to take part of it.  But it surely there is time will come that bitcoin will surge again same thing it shows last year. It is between us to believe and give trust into bitcoin capabilities for the future.
I agree with you that we just have to wait and continue to trust Bitcoin. We can not only draw conclusions at a time like this when the price of Bitcoin declines. We should look at other aspects and be optimistic that Bitcoin will continue to grow further. Bitcoin prices are at an unfavorable rate right now, we must continue to support Bitcoin and increasingly use financial transactions with bitcoins. We do so because then we can increase the volume of Bitcoin transactions and it affects public trust on Bitcoin.
Activity: 32
Merit: 3
June 18, 2018, 09:05:57 AM

Last few weeks I have been reading in the forum that Bitcoin is dead so is it really worthy to invest on Bitcoin

No doubt, it is a good time to buy
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 08:14:54 AM
Yes.Bitcoin is great for investing.Bitcoin prices are now down on the market.Now the price is $ 6468.78.Now it is best to buy this.But people have good value in mind.
Activity: 448
June 18, 2018, 05:57:01 AM
I planned to saddle investments when the price drops a little, but now it's too low and I'm a bit worried
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
June 18, 2018, 05:05:04 AM
Even bitcoin price will stay in between $7k to $9k range still I have no doubt of investing it.  It is fair enough to have that prices as it will give opportunities to small investors to take part of it.  But it surely there is time will come that bitcoin will surge again same thing it shows last year. It is between us to believe and give trust into bitcoin capabilities for the future.
Activity: 15
June 18, 2018, 01:49:54 AM

You are wrong to believe in those who say bitcoin is dead, bitcoin will not die that fast. Bitcoin will survive and can increase high and bitcoin is still worth buying.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
June 18, 2018, 12:16:01 AM

Stop believing such people, the price is still high and there are many people trading bitcoin back and forth, bitcoin is not going to die simply because the price went down, a lot more is going not be necessary to make that a reality and as far as I can tell there is no way to kill bitcoin right now, the price can be manipulated that is correct but that is it.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

Bitcoin is the best investment to make right now. Bitcoin is not dead, for me, I see the deep in its price as a correction for a new stability bitcoin wants to attain. For every one who wishes to make move into crypto investments, this is the best time, as the first time was gone, this is a new chance to take.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
June 17, 2018, 02:41:42 PM
This would have been the best suggested time to buy bitcoin. But for many who are afraid of where bitcoin is going now. Anyone who can take the risk with my prediction that bitcoin will rise later at the end of the year, will enjoy it.
Activity: 261
June 17, 2018, 02:31:46 PM

Why not, bitcoin is not dead and this is only a temporary decrease, you can buy bitcoin because buying bitcoin is still very feasible and can give you the benefit.
Activity: 178
Merit: 5
June 17, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

the value of bitcoin is currently greatly decreased, but it does not show on death, bitcoin will not die even though the decline in its value is still possible. but the bitcoin value will rise again and the current value in my opinion is pretty good to buy because bitcoin is still worth buying because bitcoin is still profitable even though bitcoin value rose not too high.
Activity: 135
June 17, 2018, 12:04:18 PM
yes of course, why not? the price is more than cheap, if you have a good amount of money, then i think that invsting is the best thing that you can do actually.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 11:52:35 AM

I never thought that bitcoin is dead. so in my opinion there is still a chance to earn income from bitcoin even though the price is down now. with the current situation, I think this is a great opportunity to buy. And this is not a sign that Bitcoin will be lost forever but the price can still change from time to time.
I'm sure the price will rise again, so now is the right time to invest for the future. by buying now we can trade or long term investment. if we want to earn a quick income, I would advise to do daily trading. by taking advantage of the current bumpy market situation, we can earn income.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
June 17, 2018, 09:25:57 AM

I think buying a bitcoin is always worth it. Because bitcoin is the best investment. So buy now because now the price is down. And it is a good chance to get much profit.
Activity: 226
June 17, 2018, 04:40:35 AM
At the moment the price is at a downfall so it's the good opportunity for buying. And this is not the sign that Bitcoin is going to crash or even be gone forever but a usual price correction that happens from time to time.
The price will go up again so now it's good time for investing for the future.

The price of bitcoin is volatile and it will continuously be changing through time. This is its behavior when one checks its trend in the past. As its price now is low, it is a wise idea to invest and wait for the right time as it pumps up in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: