Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth buying bitcoin now ? - page 11. (Read 1277 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 12:23:55 PM
Yes, I think it is worth buying bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin is low now and hopefully the price will start rising very soon. So, this will be the best investment for future.
For me,the best investment for the future and in this current situation a good to buy. If in doubt, don't invest yet then make a research for you to enter in the market to buy. But, since price unstable a good catch to buy this time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
March 29, 2018, 11:38:17 AM
Yes it is because the price of bitcoin is much cheaper now at 7,000$ more. I think i can really have a good amount of it if i will invest on it now or it can be more if the price continues to drop.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 10:27:09 AM
Yes, I think it is worth buying bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin is low now and hopefully the price will start rising very soon. So, this will be the best investment for future.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 10:26:24 AM
You have to be patient first, now very worthy for the purchase of bitcoin because the price is down, better wait bro will be able to reach lower value everyone also waiting for the time that really fit, do not rush.
I agree, it is really worth it to buy bitcoin now. The price decline's fast and usually it will rising up though we dont know when but it will take time. Yes the lower value the big chance to increase moreover, our great chance to buy bitcoin now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
March 29, 2018, 08:17:30 AM
You have to be patient first, now very worthy for the purchase of bitcoin because the price is down, better wait bro will be able to reach lower value everyone also waiting for the time that really fit, do not rush.
Activity: 350
March 29, 2018, 07:12:27 AM
Recently, the bitcoin is going through tough situation for its price drop. However, I think this is a great chance to invest now in Bitcoin because after few months bitcoin will start its recovery and at the end of the year, it may gain its full salvation. So, you'll get an opportunity to earn a good amount of profit in the future.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
March 29, 2018, 04:39:05 AM
You can buy bitcoin anytime as it’s reasonable. Even if you have to buy with lot then you will earn lot. So there is the balance within buying and selling. So you can buy right now.

It's all aBour how we create our strategy as there are some successful people who always buy it in the dump.and sell it during the end of pump to make sure they are in the safer end and I am sure most of us will agree that it's the best time to buy bitcoin now at the cheap price.
Buying Bitcoin right now isn't much of a strategy. When you look how Bitcoin recently moved from 8100$ down to 7400$ you will know that it is not the right time to buy even if has drop this far. By buying now you are just putting yourself in danger because you don't know when it will stop dropping, and if it dropped you are now trap at a loss and you have put yourself in a position where you have few options. My advise is for you not to buy now as there might be a better and more attractive price point where you can enter.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
March 29, 2018, 04:32:48 AM
currently bitcoin is indeed experiencing price decline
Going all the way down to 5,500.  Don't buy yet!

Is it really going that deep? I planned to buy the new dip as well, maybe I could start buying fragments of btc when it hits $6,000 right? Its really hard to predict the price movement, so its better be sure not to be left out in this good entry point.
Activity: 79
March 28, 2018, 07:49:53 PM
we must be observant to see the price of btc down, when the btc price is at the lowest value
at that time is the right time to buy btc
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
March 28, 2018, 07:28:11 PM
With bitcoin's market value dropping, it's a good idea to just observe it and wait for it to go more deeper before you buy it. At least, you have it at a lower price which is not always happening to bitcoin's price.
Don't wish too much on dropping of btc, yes its practical to buy at dips, bit yoy might regret wishing it when you already buy and it keeps dipping, set your amount and decides when to buys it. The market will soon to recover , just stay put.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
March 28, 2018, 06:31:01 PM
With bitcoin's market value dropping, it's a good idea to just observe it and wait for it to go more deeper before you buy it. At least, you have it at a lower price which is not always happening to bitcoin's price.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
March 28, 2018, 05:16:04 PM
You can buy bitcoin anytime as it’s reasonable. Even if you have to buy with lot then you will earn lot. So there is the balance within buying and selling. So you can buy right now.

It's all aBour how we create our strategy as there are some successful people who always buy it in the dump.and sell it during the end of pump to make sure they are in the safer end and I am sure most of us will agree that it's the best time to buy bitcoin now at the cheap price.
Activity: 294
March 28, 2018, 04:48:20 PM
Activity: 280
March 28, 2018, 03:34:27 PM
It depends on how do you take your investment decision. Look carefully that price of yesterday was higher than the price of day before yesterday. But it was so much lower than that of one month before. So doing some proper analysis, I can suggest, you can invest in bitcoin for a short duration.
Activity: 126
March 28, 2018, 03:16:29 PM
Yes, bitcoin is worth risking our time and money. People’s interest in bitcoin is increasing day by day. Bitcoin transactions are increasing rapidly so we can say, Bitcoin will turn into human resources in the future.  You should give a try, I believe you won’t regret.  Smiley
Activity: 644
March 28, 2018, 11:22:51 AM
First of all, you must decide what purpose of your investment? For what period of time? If you are looking for fast profit now is not the best time. For long period and forget for at last half of the year now lot of cryptos is at low levels including BTC. I think most of them will repeat their previous highs at least.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
March 28, 2018, 09:42:09 AM
Having low price doesn't mean that bitcoin is already dead.. Actually this is the best opportunity to buy and hodl some bitcoins. Taking advantage to the price will be worth as it will go rise again in the future.
You were right, bitcoin price decline but it doesnt mean it's already dead. Never listen to whatever you read and better make your own research to what had happen regarding bitcoin. It is not dead, it is still existing and and active in the market.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
March 28, 2018, 08:38:31 AM
Being dead is far than having a price drop. Fluctuations on cryptocurrencies are so normal. Every cryptocurrency have that time when the price really drops. I think it will be worth it if you buy now while the price is low because sooner or later the price will get an increase. Since the value of Bitcoin is pretty high the profit you can get here is pretty good for an investment. So hoard as many as you can and hold it for years and come back you'll be surprised.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
March 28, 2018, 07:29:01 AM

Last few weeks I have been reading in the forum that Bitcoin is dead so is it really worthy to invest on Bitcoin
Maybe you've been misunderstood of what you have read. Bitcoin is absolutely not dead, they are just affected by some FUD's and correction in the market. We know already how much bitcoin become more vulnerable for changes cause it only depending on the market supply and demand. And it happens that there is something a huge manipulation in the market today that cause it to be more volatile.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
March 28, 2018, 05:30:08 AM
This forum is big shit,dont ask nobody here for opinion  Cry Cry

If it is shit what are you doing here? Go out and play.
Personally, i have learned a lot on this forum, and to answer the OP question, bitcoin is always worth a buy. If you are looking longterm, like 5 years timeframe
Pages:
Jump to: