Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth buying bitcoin now ? - page 3. (Read 1277 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 09:38:39 AM
price decreases does not mean to die, this is a reason because something must go up and down sometimes, if at this time it is down it does not mean death is my opinion. currently it is still feasible to buy especially now that prices are going down so it is very appropriate when you want to buy it will get more than when prices are rising
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
August 02, 2018, 09:36:28 AM

Last few weeks I have been reading in the forum that Bitcoin is dead so is it really worthy to invest on Bitcoin

from where they know that bitcoin is dead? no, bitcoin and other crypto currencies do not die, as long as there is internet and investors' desire to invest bitcoin will not die, and now it is worth to buy bitcoin as long as you still have the treasure to invest in bitcoin
maybe he is frustate with his asset value.or maybe he spread fud to make other people panic and sell their bitcoin.this impossible for bitcoin die as long as community still believe with its future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 09:13:59 AM
I think buying bitcoin now is a good and profitable thing, even though many users are panicking and selling bitcoin cheaply but for me bitcoin is a good and pleasant thing because price increases can occur at any time.
The bitcoin price this time is good buying and worth to invest. Remember price is volatile so learn to understand the risks in crypto. I agree with that price can increase to the time that we didnt expect it so a lot of surprises in crypto.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
August 02, 2018, 08:05:08 AM
You can't say its dead but yes it is surviving and as far as I know, it will be on the moon in December.
The price is low but it's not dead. I can say it is still worth it and a good item to buy more bitcoins.
Most of the investor wait for a month to decreasing price they wait for fork after dumping they buy more coins and hold them you should do the same thing it's still worth and will be on the moon
People like to exaggerate, they see a low price of bitcoin and then they invent a story that bitcoin is dying or some nonsense like that, but anyone that takes the time to look at how bitcoin is doing knows that bitcoin is not dying and it is not even close to it, but let those people dream that their coins will take the place of bitcoin because deep down they know it is never going to happen.

When I can I do buy bitcoin but only in small portions like 0.0x BTC as it's very expensive, it is not like before when we could buy 0.x bitcoin and not being "damaged or hurt" in our pockets because the price was really cheap comparing with the today's price. I really prefer to have a large volume of bitcoin, no matter what the price is, but my dream is to reach the 1 million group (by owning 21 BTC) but this goal is way too far but I never will give up.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
August 02, 2018, 08:21:10 AM
I think buying bitcoin now is a good and profitable thing, even though many users are panicking and selling bitcoin cheaply but for me bitcoin is a good and pleasant thing because price increases can occur at any time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 12:47:19 AM
yes of course still worth because by buying bitcoin right now you can get a lot of profit and you are not too late to buy bitcoin, now bitcoin can still be very expensive. bitcoin has a very limited supply so bitcoin still has the potential to become very expensive.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
July 30, 2018, 11:18:27 PM
You can't say its dead but yes it is surviving and as far as I know, it will be on the moon in December.
The price is low but it's not dead. I can say it is still worth it and a good item to buy more bitcoins.
Most of the investor wait for a month to decreasing price they wait for fork after dumping they buy more coins and hold them you should do the same thing it's still worth and will be on the moon
People like to exaggerate, they see a low price of bitcoin and then they invent a story that bitcoin is dying or some nonsense like that, but anyone that takes the time to look at how bitcoin is doing knows that bitcoin is not dying and it is not even close to it, but let those people dream that their coins will take the place of bitcoin because deep down they know it is never going to happen.
Activity: 350
July 28, 2018, 12:53:43 AM

Last few weeks I have been reading in the forum that Bitcoin is dead so is it really worthy to invest on Bitcoin

from where they know that bitcoin is dead? no, bitcoin and other crypto currencies do not die, as long as there is internet and investors' desire to invest bitcoin will not die, and now it is worth to buy bitcoin as long as you still have the treasure to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 11:39:19 PM

I'm sure bitcoin will never die, it's a bad price right now, but for me it's still worth buying bitcoin at the end of the year many people predict that prices will go up, it's great to invest from now so I'll multiply the coin for the benefit later in the future
God
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 04:23:34 PM
Most of the times bitcoin's prices are going up, but you need to give it some time until everything recovers a little bit more, just be patient and you will see that everything will be more than bullish sooner or later
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
July 22, 2018, 03:26:55 PM

True, bitcoin has died, even bitcoin has died more than 101 times (according to the news I heard from Financial analysis) with so maybe we understand the intention that bitcoin will not die anytime soon maybe needs 50 100 or 200 more years.
Unless theee is a way we do not know to break the cryptography behind bitcoin then there is not a chance for bitcoin to die and disappear completely, there is simply too much money invested in bitcoin and there is still so much money in the sidelines waiting to get in, that bitcoin is becoming too big too fail and if it does it could destroy this market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 02:37:37 AM

Yes bitcoin will become huge in the future. Just invest in your own risk and buy only to the amount that you can afford to lose as this has high risk than any other traditional investment. Do you own research to know more about risk in volatile investment.
Activity: 434
July 20, 2018, 11:32:41 PM

Do not listen to people like that, many people have predicted the death of bitcoin and bitcoin is still here, in a way they are no different than all of those people predicting the end of the world and every single one of them has gotten their prediction wrong and the same applies to bitcoin, bitcoin could only die if a flaw was found in its security and if that happened not only bitcoin will be at risk but the whole financial system.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 06:32:11 AM
of course worth even though now the price is very low but believe me the price will come back but either next month what next month next year
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 20, 2018, 05:26:07 AM
It is going down...You can wait to fall more, under 6 K or 5 K. It is going down for sure in the next months...But it is also going up then, so you better catch that train if you are interested in buying and than hodl and sell them when he goes up. I think it will be the same as the past 6 months, down and up 1 K and then it will go up again like in end 2017.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 05:16:59 AM
yes of course this time is still very profitable because by buying bitcoin now also you can get a lot of profit depending on how you save bitcoin, when you save bitcoin safely and can grow bitcoin that you have then you can get profit very much .

Well i don't think a lot of people are seeing it that way anymore. Especially investors who came to know bitcoin just recently. Most that have that mindset are long term holders like us, who have been with bitcoin for a long time and have experienced the same kind of market we have right now in the past.
I remember when the price was below $3000 last year many people asked about the future price and many were not sure about the pump in the price and didn’t invest in bitcoin, but after sometime when they saw big jump in the price they were rubbing their hands with sorrow because they have lost the opportunity of making huge profits.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
July 13, 2018, 03:05:00 PM
Whoever said that btc is dear clearly doesn't understand how this market works. Or he has something to gain from getting people out of investing in btc. Or he lost a lot of money so he became a one sided hater.
People can hate or do what ever they want but the fact remains that the number of coins are limited and that will have a big impact on the price in a few years time, neglect the current market valuation, just think about the long term and if possible try to invest during these time and consider it as a big opportunity to invest during this time and hold for the long term for a couple of years, i can bet that you will end up at a good profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
July 13, 2018, 01:39:41 PM
Yes. good for the future growth. But you know the bitcoin information and process. It worth for invest. But bitcoin price is not stable. So before invest check the price. Price down that time is invest. Then hold long time. Wait for the some week it any time to increase the price. check the price every time. Then get the price information. This information help to any time to sell and buy. So plan to invest.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
July 13, 2018, 06:28:02 AM
I think yes, because the price of bitcoin is going down right now,  so when you buy right now it will worth when in the duture the price is up. And it will make a profit
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 13, 2018, 12:57:33 AM

Yes it is very worth investing because the market prices today are dropping so it only means that you will earn more profit and take advantage today while the prices is still dumping.
Whoever said that btc is dear clearly doesn't understand how this market works. Or he has something to gain from getting people out of investing in btc. Or he lost a lot of money so he became a one sided hater.
Pages:
Jump to: