Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth buying low-volume tokens? - page 3. (Read 5153 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
March 24, 2019, 07:47:56 AM
Actually sometimes coins with low volume and low coin prices, sometimes it becomes a trap for traders who have bought the coin, some are lucky and some are trapped and lose all of their money
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
March 24, 2019, 07:20:36 AM
Only if for a very small amount, which is not a pity to lose! Just playing roulette will be about the same occupation)))
Activity: 1022
March 24, 2019, 06:41:59 AM
I prefer to look at the quality and potential of these tokens, buying tokens at low volumes will certainly result in losses, there are still many other tokens with more potential with greater volume, why aren't you focusing on those tokens?
do not waste your time and funds with tokens that will not necessarily benefit you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 24, 2019, 06:41:14 AM
It's quite risky to buy those low-volume coins but when the price goes up, it'll be worth it. You just have to study the movements of the coins that you want to buy and make sure that it's a promising coun. Or you'll end up lose everything you invested.
in situations and conditions like now it is very difficult and the risk is indeed very large and it has become a risk in investing with crypto currencies and all possibilities can happen because no one can ensure the development of crypto currencies will be as possible with capital convictions that can happen
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
March 24, 2019, 05:47:41 AM
in my opinion: the value of a coin is not necessarily related to its quantity. the total amount of IOTA is very large. If u invest in it early, it will also bring u a good return. i only care about the true value of this project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
March 24, 2019, 05:17:27 AM
the risk is quite large if we want to make the purchase and in my opinion the right one to buy is not a low volume, but the price is indeed still cheap with considerable potential
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
March 24, 2019, 05:07:17 AM
Buying low volume tokens is very risky but offer a big rewards if the value of that token goes up. You must also consider the development of the token before buying it because it will be the key to pull-up its value.
Activity: 406
March 24, 2019, 04:47:58 AM
In my opinion, for low-volume coins or tokens, it is actually still good but it must be observant in choosing it, don't get it wrong because it is certainly very burdensome for us because we might be fooled because of that
From such an idea should be abandoned at least before the start of the bullish trend, working with low-volume coins is too risky, and the time is now such that you need to reduce all risks and loss of funds as much as possible, otherwise this bearish market will devour you
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
March 24, 2019, 04:22:48 AM
It is a difficult question. In my opinion if you see a great potential in this coin - you can buy it and hold until you will receive a good profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
March 24, 2019, 03:24:20 AM
In my opinion, for low-volume coins or tokens, it is actually still good but it must be observant in choosing it, don't get it wrong because it is certainly very burdensome for us because we might be fooled because of that
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
March 24, 2019, 03:19:09 AM
I think its depend on the token you want to buy, what exchange can you buy it on, and how the market generally is moving. If we go to a few weeks of bull, most of the low cap coins will also go up in price. But this can turn out to be a dangerous gamble.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
March 24, 2019, 01:15:14 AM
you are right, assets with low volume only for long-term investment, and do not wrong in choosing the project. It can be very harmful, you can lose money and your valuable time for the asset will not provide benefits to you.
i think the same as you, in this case we must be very careful about choosing the right project for that.
because we can waste our time and money if we are in the wrong place as you say.

but in cryptocurrency the greater the risk of losing then the risk of making us rich is also around it. we only need to see, observe and choose the right project. and when we are on the right project, we will become rich people.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
March 24, 2019, 01:12:52 AM
Actually, this is a very interesting phenomenon and I think everyone can rely on low volume coins to make big profits. But this also has risks so you must be able to get the right information about the coins that you will buy. The interesting thing about buying low-volume coins is that profits can be obtained with one night.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
March 24, 2019, 12:55:20 AM
If we find a good low market cap coin then chances are higher that are investment will be a good one but it's kinda hard to find and always remember that this have a big risk in investment. You must deeply research the company you are going to invest and think of the long term profit.
you are right, assets with low volume only for long-term investment, and do not wrong in choosing the project. It can be very harmful, you can lose money and your valuable time for the asset will not provide benefits to you.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
March 23, 2019, 05:19:48 PM
It's a very risky buy. Most low volume coins are haven for easy dump and pump scheme and if you're not careful and caught up in the dump you will get rekt.

That's right, you need to know the exact time when there will be a rise or decline, or hoby have a powerful tool to track such events. I tried many times to interact with this kind of coins, and every time I got burned due to various small nuances that I did not take into account.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
March 24, 2019, 12:01:27 AM
Cheap prices are always attractive.
Activity: 420
March 23, 2019, 07:42:31 PM
yes it is worth to invest in low marketcap coins bcz some low market capcoin has great future but before buying low marketcap coins make sure to research the project very well.
we should always becareful when having low volume tokens because most low volume tokens can be pumped and dumped much more faster than top altcoins, we can easily loss money if the price drop too fast or not enough volume for you to trade for profit, however the profit can be huge if we choose to buy a good altcoins that can be pumped in the future.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
March 23, 2019, 07:41:54 PM
Buying coins with low volume gives me a challenge and if it works it can produce good profits. On Hitbtc I always try to trade every day by finding low volume coins and coins have good low potential. However, this certainly does not always run smoothly and sometimes suffers losses. But this is a very natural thing in every trade.

If we find a good low market cap coin then chances are higher that are investment will be a good one but it's kinda hard to find and always remember that this have a big risk in investment. You must deeply research the company you are going to invest and think of the long term profit.
Activity: 602
March 23, 2019, 07:29:00 PM
It could be good to trade low volume tokens as they move up faster during the pump than the high volume tokens, but it should be a legit project with active team and not a dead coin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
March 23, 2019, 07:22:54 PM
yes it is worth to invest in low marketcap coins bcz some low market capcoin has great future but before buying low marketcap coins make sure to research the project very well.
Pages:
Jump to: