Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth buying low-volume tokens? - page 7. (Read 5153 times)

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
March 07, 2019, 02:46:48 PM
Low volume coins with good project and team are great investment choice. The low volume makes the possibility of increase in value very easy as the coin market cap increase translates to increase price spontaneously. Its wise to diversify your portfolio but ensuring that you invest only what you can afford to loose. Every coin with the right support has the possibility to increase.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
March 07, 2019, 02:31:33 PM
The first thing to consider is the risk of investment. The potential is secondary. If the asset is trading in a small volume, I would buy enough to be able to quickly sell by a market order without a significant shift in the market price.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
March 07, 2019, 02:01:31 PM
I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?

It depends on the project's roadmap and the community support. There are some tokens that are worth buying in low volume due to their beautiful progress on their roadmap and keeps the community updated with their developments.

If I were in this situation, I'll just invest an amount that I can afford to lose. In the world of cryptocurrency, risks are always present and expect the high volatility of it. There's no doubt that some low-volume tokens are going to get their price up due to the impressive roadmap and team that they have.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 07, 2019, 09:18:51 AM
I think it depends on your aims
BitTorrent's volume is very low  https://cmc.io/coins/bittorrent  , but I find this project very interesting
Foin's price is high https://cmc.io/coins/foin but I don't think it means anything as I don't think this project will succeed
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
March 07, 2019, 01:57:29 PM
I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?
Well, if you buy those tokens that are with low volatility, then only buy before growth , since in the future this growth may not be and the coin will die
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
March 07, 2019, 12:51:32 PM
If the project still alive & the developer working hard to make a good feature and technology i think its really worth because went the platform was really use by the public then the hype will begin
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
March 07, 2019, 12:48:32 PM
For me, its depend on the market where you will buy it. Some market whale can make a specific coin with low volume increase it by playing it. Just dont buy a tokens with 0 volume on the market because it is abandoned. Its better to do a research if the low volume token is still an active token.
Activity: 686
March 07, 2019, 11:59:18 AM
It all depends on the liquidity of the selected coins. Choose interesting promising coins. It makes no sense to accumulate mountains of useless trash.
At the moment, I don't really want to buy tokens that aren't much traded. They're not growing much right now, and there's a growing risk of going down
because even today high-volume coins also have a big risk especially coins with coins that have low volume but sometimes the risk is like an opportunity because it could be that low-volume coins suddenly rise immediately because there are large investors who enter.
Remember sometimes crypto is very surprising.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
March 07, 2019, 11:03:16 AM
Buying coins with very low trading volumes is very important, even though it's risky. Every day try to buy coins with a very low trading volume, but the coin has potential. On Hitbtc, the market is always crowded and the trading volume there is very high. And I think you should try it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 07, 2019, 10:56:57 AM
If you have already found a good arbitrage opportunity than yes, but it does not matter how big the volumes are. If you believe in this project and it has a good team members, a working product and a good community, just buy it and hold.
Activity: 292
March 07, 2019, 10:54:15 AM
It all depends on the liquidity of the selected coins. Choose interesting promising coins. It makes no sense to accumulate mountains of useless trash.
At the moment, I don't really want to buy tokens that aren't much traded. They're not growing much right now, and there's a growing risk of going down
Activity: 308
March 07, 2019, 09:24:44 AM
Actually yeah it worth buying some low volume cryptocurrency. I can remember a friend that made about 1million $ buying low volume tokens or coins and holding for a long term. So if you are going to make such investment, I think it's better you be ready to hold on long term to make a better profit
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
March 06, 2019, 03:43:18 PM
Activity: 324
February 27, 2019, 02:46:39 PM
with small coins - it is worth being careful, they do not have big trades, in the case of selling a large amount, by anyone - you can lose a lot in price.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
February 25, 2019, 04:41:10 PM
If you don't do a good research about the coin you want to invest in, is very likely that you will end up losing money. But there are a few gems out there will very low volume and an incredibly low market cap that could make you a lot of money if you hold them till they explode in the next bull market.
Activity: 322
February 25, 2019, 04:22:11 PM
Well not all low volume coin. But just as crypto is unpredictable, a kind od token might remained at low volume for a year or even more than that and surprisingly, it will rise suddenly and few or no people that has such coin stored is a boom for them. But there are some token that are at low volumes and that aren't worth buying. More importantly, any token one is intending to buy, one should DYOR whether low or high volume.
Activity: 180
February 25, 2019, 04:02:37 PM
First, you need to make sure that the token you are investing is not a Scam. This is important. But this is a good way to invest,although it has a risk. In the end I can say its a high volatile market one should always prepare to bear the loss of value of his coins. Coin can move to any direction.
Activity: 126
Merit: 104
- Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
February 25, 2019, 04:01:18 PM
Not all low priced tokens are safe for long term investment. It is best to use the high prices coins which are already very stable as you will be more sure of their future survival or relevance.
It is necessary to carry out an economic analysis of a coin with a small capitalization and this will be a very good investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 23, 2019, 07:07:34 PM
Not all low priced tokens are safe for long term investment. It is best to use the high prices coins which are already very stable as you will be more sure of their future survival or relevance.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
February 23, 2019, 10:49:02 AM
If you are lucky enough you can get a lot from there. Low volume can be manipulate by who own big stakes. So if you brave enough and also have enough money to spend try your luck in the low volume coin. But it will not guarantee you from not being loss after it. Just spend a little and every coin must be have a pump period and dump period. If you luck maybe you will get the pump period.
Pages:
Jump to: