Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth buying low-volume tokens? - page 9. (Read 5153 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 151
February 15, 2019, 02:59:52 PM
For me, it is not just about the volume you should look for.
But if the volume is low and the demand is great then it is good.
But still, it is all about the project development and its worth for the people.

Demand is what matters because if their is none then automatically price of that coin will start falling . Also if someone is certain that demand will rise in coming time then one can buy and hold the coins. Else better to buy top coins so that you can sell at good price.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 887
February 15, 2019, 02:43:13 PM
at high risk I have seen the development of low volume tokens from which the price still touches price of ico after there is no price increase instead it immediately drops 10x more than price of ico, I am very concerned for those who buy at ico prices but in some low volume tokens there are tokens that the price is actually developing because of the increase volume at other exchangers
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 15, 2019, 02:31:16 PM
even the token value is low we can get benefit from those tokens once the market is recovered from bear market these tokens from development we can see positive growth thereafter so these low value tokens are real asset
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
February 15, 2019, 02:27:21 PM
Low volume is better than a token with excess volume, but a token is not just about Low volume or Excesss Volume, the quality of the project is what should always come to mind first before buying a token.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
February 15, 2019, 02:02:33 PM
I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?
if you feel that it is profitable, I think please buy the token because we know that the value of the token no one can know the price and behavior will be like what
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
February 15, 2019, 01:59:11 PM
You can buy it, but you should study the command and the token itself and the network technology if it runs on its own platform and the team itself needs to be checked.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
February 15, 2019, 01:15:44 PM
I think buying a coin in a low volume is very risky for us. but sometimes like the problems that occur at this time, of course many use it and do not look at the risks they will face in the future.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 15, 2019, 12:38:39 PM
I would not buy tokens that have a small trading volume. This means that the price of such tokens is very easy to manipulate. It is possible at the beginning to buy the whole offer at the lowest prices, and then sharply increase the price of the sale and thereby complete the pamp of this token.
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
February 15, 2019, 12:15:24 PM
I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?

If the token is a new one in the market as has a good team with working product then maybe I will but generally, it is a big risk because the outcome is usually not a profitable one. Low volume may directly signify low interest
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
February 15, 2019, 11:47:07 AM
It's a pump and dump scheme so it is not worth buying those.

This is how it works:
Somebody or a group of people look for low value, low volume coins.
Their favorite places to look for them are erc20 dex's like idex or forkdelta and cryptopia (but cryptopia got hacked a couple of weeks ago and is still shut down).
They basically try to find ones that have only a couple a trades a week and are worth well below .01 cents.

They then start buying them up and immediately relisting it at a low price.
This way, they can own the vast majority of the coins and still keep the prices low.
Then, they list about 10% of the coins they have at an even crazier low price.
But after that 10%, all the rest they start to list them with a very wide spread.
For example, the first 10 sell orders are all for .01 cents, but the 11th one is .02, the 12th is .05, the 13th is .10 etc.

They then make a buy/sell announcement and people come rushing in, foolishly buying from the very same people who announced it while the price soars and they profit like crazy.

How do I know all of this?
The person who introduced me to crypto ran a pump and dump scheme for two years.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
February 15, 2019, 11:42:25 AM
Bad ideas if you want to buy lo volume token transaction at market, always check how much volume transaction at one market before you starting trade or invest, be aware with some altcoin low volume transaction because you can sell your asset and you will lost your profit investment at bitcoin or altcoin, always trade of invest at altcoin have higher volume transaction and give big chance to get profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
February 15, 2019, 11:40:32 AM
For me, it is not just about the volume you should look for.
But if the volume is low and the demand is great then it is good.
But still, it is all about the project development and its worth for the people.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
February 15, 2019, 11:39:01 AM

I do not think. This is an artificial swap. Maybe investors create the appearance of a token. Then they will sell higher, and fix the profit. Buying project coins for 0 is not bad.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
February 15, 2019, 11:35:49 AM
risk takers are always been taking this type of risk very comfortable for them so if you want to take it as a risk and get your profit then you can definitely invest on any new tokens but the one thing you will need to know if you don't have a fun filled with your investment don't do it.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
February 15, 2019, 10:41:49 AM
I do not advise buying anything, there are huge risks. Take a list of those coins that are closer to the top, and start exploring what events will be, or what news will be. And then it is wise to invest your money.
each investment has their own risk.even buying bitcoin that already be king of cryptocurrency and has biggest dailiy trading.dont be affraid if we set our risk and profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
February 15, 2019, 10:25:44 AM
In general its not advisable because its very risky. Low volume tokens are usually end up nothing because there are no demands for it but in some cases, in a very rare cases, there are tokens with low volume but their value increases over time. So before buying this kind of token, you have to think very carefully and be ready for what might happen in the end.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 15, 2019, 08:42:04 AM
Of course it is, but only those in which there is a real prospect, and which are able to bring profit in the future!
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
February 15, 2019, 08:33:41 AM
I do not advise buying anything, there are huge risks. Take a list of those coins that are closer to the top, and start exploring what events will be, or what news will be. And then it is wise to invest your money.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
February 15, 2019, 08:00:16 AM
It is not advisable to buy low volume tokens in the cryptocurrency market. All of the low volume tokens can be considered as shitcoins and that's why we should not buy it for us to avoid losses.
- Agree that buying low-volume tokens can give us a lot of risks and losses when these are dead projects or have weak developers, don't have a strong community but in risks and dangers, there will always be opportunities to make a lot of money. Buying low volume tokens is such a case, risks are inevitable but these are always places where it is very easy to receive pumps when the value is low, large investors only need a sufficient amount of money, they can control the price of tokens, so we can invest a little to buy low volume tokens, random rewards are worth it for us to invest
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
February 15, 2019, 07:45:44 AM

it is really very risky to buy tokens that have low volumes and values, it is not said that in the future they can be worth more they could also be delisted and no longer worth anything...
Pages:
Jump to: