Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth for me in my situation to start btc trading? - page 2. (Read 1378 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 253
in my opinion, you are too ambitious. when you are a beginner who wants to trade with crypto, and you already have a profit target every month, I think it will be difficult for you. I do not recommend for every beginner who is still in the stages of learning to put a large capital in crypto trading, moreover you only have a month to learn and trade. I think that time is too short. In my opinion, the best thing for you is to start trading with a small amount for profit without having a target to be obtained and maximize the time available to learn. if the target you want does not match what you expect, you will not regret it because you already have experience in trading. there are always risks in trading, so don't be overly ambitious in trading.
A beginner in trading is in a better position if he does not set goals for how much money he wants to make, and this is because if you do then you will be pressured to try to get those profits and will begin to make trades you do not want to do just because you want profits and that is a sure way to lose your money, if anything the goal of a beginner trader should be to not lose money or at least to not lose as much money during his first months in the profession.
I think, it is important to set some goal before starting trading because without having a destination, you cannot figure the path or you can say that, the steps taken will have no direction. A person struggles for his dreams and goals. Having none will not stir spirit inside him. First a potential coin like bitcoin should be chosen and then a goal needs to be set for progressing.

Strange thing if you do not have any purpose about it. in the crypto world everyone expects the same thing as the benefits of what they have done or invested.
At the present moment, crypto currencies are viewed as an investment that can make people rich. This is true also. There are examples who became millionaire by investing in bitcoin when the prices were low. So anyone can make money with just holding a potential coin. However, if someone wants these assets to serve other purpose then it can be used as a medium of exchange.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
in my opinion, you are too ambitious. when you are a beginner who wants to trade with crypto, and you already have a profit target every month, I think it will be difficult for you. I do not recommend for every beginner who is still in the stages of learning to put a large capital in crypto trading, moreover you only have a month to learn and trade. I think that time is too short. In my opinion, the best thing for you is to start trading with a small amount for profit without having a target to be obtained and maximize the time available to learn. if the target you want does not match what you expect, you will not regret it because you already have experience in trading. there are always risks in trading, so don't be overly ambitious in trading.
A beginner in trading is in a better position if he does not set goals for how much money he wants to make, and this is because if you do then you will be pressured to try to get those profits and will begin to make trades you do not want to do just because you want profits and that is a sure way to lose your money, if anything the goal of a beginner trader should be to not lose money or at least to not lose as much money during his first months in the profession.
I think, it is important to set some goal before starting trading because without having a destination, you cannot figure the path or you can say that, the steps taken will have no direction. A person struggles for his dreams and goals. Having none will not stir spirit inside him. First a potential coin like bitcoin should be chosen and then a goal needs to be set for progressing.
Indeed. Setting up a goal before starting to trade in cryptocurrency is the first thing that a beginner should do for him to reach his goals. A beginner should also be aware the risk of trading, so he should be learning while doing trading for him to know how to minimize his losses and to able to reach his goal in making a huge profit.
It would be better if the newbie or a beginner in trader will not put his real money into the market. He can trade without real money through the help of demo accounts in some cryptocurrency exchange site. It is better because he can freely apply the things that he learned throughout the way and he can learn more and adjust easily without losing money.
if the purpose is to learn, it is indeed suitable to try first (demo) without using real money. But trading on a demo and in real is very different, in the average demo will definitely get good results can exceed the target goal and real trading will be very different it will definitely be difficult to get the targeted profit, especially if only with small capital and a beginner. (suggestion for those who doesn't want lose their money)
personally, I prefer to trade directly using real money, loss or profit so just accept it. because my experience first without demo trading.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
Indeed. Setting up a goal before starting to trade in cryptocurrency is the first thing that a beginner should do for him to reach his goals. A beginner should also be aware the risk of trading, so he should be learning while doing trading for him to know how to minimize his losses and to able to reach his goal in making a huge profit.
Activity: 887
Activity: 770

Right a beginner should not expect that much amount of profit in trading because trading needs knowledge and skills, and trading is also learned by trials and errors which means that in the beginning he could lose his money due to lack of knowledge, he could get panic because of the market situation, and only one month is not enough for making profit as i remember that i had spent one year to be a professional trader.

Still as a beginner $300 is big enough to fund in trading, when I was studying trading, my starting fund is $20 and when I am already learning from it little by little, I am adding capital. So, as a beginner in newbie, start with something that you can afford to lose, as in trading, you will encounter a lot of losses, failures, so be ready.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
if you have that much capital then I think you need to have very high patience to be able to benefit because the price of bitcoin which is currently too expensive makes bitcoin difficult to increase prices.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Hello

I have spare $300 that my friend suggested to use to start cryptotrading, as this is the maximum amount of money affordable to lose. I have a month of free time to trade with btc. Currently I don't have income and I have three ways to set it: cryptotrading, freelancing as programmer, or full-time job. I chose to expirement and try luck with trading and freelancing, if there is no success with any for september, I will choose full-time job. If I can make about $500 per month with all of these methods or some of them, I can forget about job for a while, which is highly preferrable.

So my questions are:
  • Can I learn and do trading for month to make at least some money(around $100-$250), while doing freelance programming? I can arrange 3-5 hours for each activity per day.
  • Should I start trading on OTC exchange or regular exchange? I tried bisq to sell btc, but it seems like there you can do it with rather huge amounts of money I can't afford to make offer with. This is because of security deposit of 50% of trade amount. Maximum offer amount I can make is 150$ whereas there are more offers which range $100-$1000. They also seem more profitable for btc buyers due to less interest, than that I chose. After scrolling thorugh bitcointalk, my only options left for OTC are localbitcoins and paxful. And I don't really like any of these because of shitty customer support on both. Moreover LBC nowadays has attitude to KYC everyone, I don't like it because I would keep my personal information than send it to someone

hi, so what have you decided to do now? it's October now I hope you have decided already
actually I have been in that situation but working outside cannot be included in the options.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Activity: 253
Merit: 13
I am from Forex world.
I don’t think there is any specific situation to trade BTC, it’s just about common sense and working through proper way to gain. And I do just that which helps a lot with determination. But if you keep doubting yourself and keep taking risk, it will just not lead you anywhere, so this is where analysing is important. I do just that and it helps with keeping eyes on Crypto News, if you manage it right, you mostly will find worthy situation to trade through.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
There needs to be a lot of coordination between savings, trading, and working to make more bitcoin when you have a little capital.

I started this bitcoin world with zero dollars, ZERO, I had nothing but I worked for it, I worked on faucets like crazy back in the day years ago, I made enough by selling and affiliating others, I made some by working for people and help them get their job done.

In the end I made enough to start trading myself, now I have a good sized portfolio that doesn't worth too much but at least I have been pure crypto with no fiat job for the past year or so and that means not only I managed to survive without fiat income but I also saved a bit aside and made a good profit as well. Couldn't have done that with a regular salary on a suit+tie type of job for sure.
It is really very good to follow the example of a professional who knows trading by heart and who began his activities from scratch.  Please tell me how much time do you spend for daily trading per day and what is the average or minimum revenue from trading every day?  I ask this because I need to know what a beginner can count on.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
There needs to be a lot of coordination between savings, trading, and working to make more bitcoin when you have a little capital.

I started this bitcoin world with zero dollars, ZERO, I had nothing but I worked for it, I worked on faucets like crazy back in the day years ago, I made enough by selling and affiliating others, I made some by working for people and help them get their job done.

In the end I made enough to start trading myself, now I have a good sized portfolio that doesn't worth too much but at least I have been pure crypto with no fiat job for the past year or so and that means not only I managed to survive without fiat income but I also saved a bit aside and made a good profit as well. Couldn't have done that with a regular salary on a suit+tie type of job for sure.
Activity: 980
Merit: 101
Hello

I have spare $300 that my friend suggested to use to start cryptotrading, as this is the maximum amount of money affordable to lose. I have a month of free time to trade with btc. Currently I don't have income and I have three ways to set it: cryptotrading, freelancing as programmer, or full-time job. I chose to expirement and try luck with trading and freelancing, if there is no success with any for september, I will choose full-time job. If I can make about $500 per month with all of these methods or some of them, I can forget about job for a while, which is highly preferrable.

First of all if you think taht trading is a luck then you are wrong. And i really don't think one month is enough time to understand what is trade. And my friend this is crypto trading we are talking about, this is the most sensitive market place ever. If you really want to be trader then take time and give your best effort for it.

Can I learn and do trading for month to make at least some money(around $100-$250), while doing freelance programming? I can arrange 3-5 hours for each activity per day.

Of course you can. But like i said before it's too difficult to do that in short time.

Should I start trading on OTC exchange or regular exchange? I tried bisq to sell btc, but it seems like there you can do it with rather huge amounts of money I can't afford to make offer with. This is because of security deposit of 50% of trade amount. Maximum offer amount I can make is 150$ whereas there are more offers which range $100-$1000. They also seem more profitable for btc buyers due to less interest, than that I chose. After scrolling thorugh bitcointalk, my only options left for OTC are localbitcoins and paxful. And I don't really like any of these because of shitty customer support on both. Moreover LBC nowadays has attitude to KYC everyone, I don't like it because I would keep my personal information than send it to someone

I think choose a normal or genuine exchange is a good idea for a beginner. Because of you are not invest lot of money and searching for low fee exchange then i can recommended you VinDax and Binance.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Hello

So my questions are:
  • Can I learn and do trading for month to make at least some money(around $100-$250), while doing freelance programming? I can arrange 3-5 hours for each activity per day.
  • Should I start trading on OTC exchange or regular exchange? I tried bisq to sell btc, but it seems like there you can do it with rather huge amounts of money I can't afford to make offer with. This is because of security deposit of 50% of trade amount. Maximum offer amount I can make is 150$ whereas there are more offers which range $100-$1000. They also seem more profitable for btc buyers due to less interest, than that I chose. After scrolling thorugh bitcointalk, my only options left for OTC are localbitcoins and paxful. And I don't really like any of these because of shitty customer support on both. Moreover LBC nowadays has attitude to KYC everyone, I don't like it because I would keep my personal information than send it to someone
$ 300 is a small capital so you can make a lot of money at trading. because the professional and good traders, they only have 1 day target of 1-2%.
and to get $ 500 per month, it will be a very difficult and risky thing. I think you should take a risk with Margin trading, which is a leveraged trading and helps you make as much money as possible in a short amount of time if you correctly predict the trend.
If you do not know about it, you can read it here: https://www.binance.vision/economics/what-is-margin-trading

I'm a little bit confused. How the OP will make big profit just investing $300?
He cannot that is the issue, many investors think of the profits they can get because they have heard stories of traders using margin trading to leverage their positions and earning several times their investment in days, but that kind of success cannot be sustained no matter how much some argue against it.

And when we consider that the initial capital is of only 300 then it is even harder to make it grow since the fees are going to take most of your profits away, meaning that you have no margin of error a single mistake could cost you all your capital and newbie traders are known to make mistakes like that all the time.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
It is good to know that you have know plan about what will you do in trading, it seems that you consider the risks that you will face. Allocate your time in studying different trading setups that you can use in trading.

The plan is the most important thing. Try to stick to it even in the most dubious situations, never adjust the plan during your trading session, better do it after.
So it will be easier for you to find your mistakes and determine the necessary adjustments without unnecessary emotions and haste.
Spend two hours of theory for every hour of practice.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
Hello

So my questions are:
$ 300 is a small capital so you can make a lot of money at trading. because the professional and good traders, they only have 1 day target of 1-2%.
and to get $ 500 per month, it will be a very difficult and risky thing. I think you should take a risk with Margin trading, which is a leveraged trading and helps you make as much money as possible in a short amount of time if you correctly predict the trend.
If you do not know about it, you can read it here: https://www.binance.vision/economics/what-is-margin-trading

I'm a little bit confused. How the OP will make big profit just investing $300?

$300 indeed is not enough capital to start in Trading and earn decent amount of money in just a month, $300 is just good on earning some experience in Trading, after that he could add another $300-$500 to do the work, applying all he have learned in Trading. Since OP is just a beginner, I think he is rushing himself to lose profits by putting a goal amount of money, I could see his face full of disappointments because of expecting too much and too early.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
If you have any planning for attempting trading with cryptocurrency then you must take the initiative as this right now, No matter what you have money for this purpose, the last couple of days are going down the price so you can avail Bitcoin at a low rate, trading is nothing but it requires a huge knowledge of related platform, not only that but also trading needs to be very watchful and attentive, If you are capable of making any prediction about the market then it will helpful for your trading purpose. So a low amount of capital is not a matter after all, But success will not come to your hand until you study very carefully and properly, In order to make a good trading, accurate information and proper knowledge are mandatory for trading.
yes, some traders use less capital to make a lot of profit. I don't think it's really a matter of how much money you use to trade, but how well you analyze and take advantage of the prices currently reached.
in some cases, not all traders who use large capital always make a profit. they sometimes also stop to think of ways to cover up their shortcomings. in this case, they also sometimes lose, and it achieves big losses.
conversely, some people use small capital, and are smart enough to read the market, so they can make big profits and collect lots of money.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
Cryptocasino.com
$300 is not bad ,but as a beginner in trading ,do not expect that this is will go a long way it might but it also might not.
basically you must equipped yourself with all the knowledge ,strategies and you must also learn money management.

Yeah $300 is really a big thing for me, it can make a thousand if the trader knows many ways and technique,  he also have enough knowledge that every trader must know, his emotional capability must be good so thats he is not afraid in every dip that he will be seeing. Small investment can be good also if we do day trading.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
So my questions are:
You could have made $100- $250 if you were an expert and had talent in trading, maybe you could make more than you imagined. do not look at the price of the coin, but first you have to look at the volume and number of transactions, fluctuations in crypto describe the profit or loss you will get, how high the price of the coin your profits will remain in accordance with your capital, vice versa.
My advice if you really are in need of fixed money then go to full time job or programming because of fixed income, sometimes we have to face the reality that we don't like, adult life is very hard.
Activity: 1071
See if we talk realistic its really depends upon you that whether you want to start trading now or whenever you wish to do so.Anytime is good if you are willing to invest but if you want profits then you require some special skills like making good strategies and knowledge about the marke.The amount can be minimum or maximum according to your wish.You can start with 100$ also or with full funds of $300 but keep it long run for proper returns and sell in bullish market.
Though we think that every time it is good to start in trading but much has to look at first if we are ready to lose our money. I know nobody is pushing us to become a trader and to be in trading, it is our own decision and yet to see that we are really satisfied with this. This is not for the sake that we be able to become rich in trading but for the purpose is to gain little by little every day, I think it was enough.
If you want to have too much of profit at once, then you are not a professional trader rather seasonal one who is trying just his luck in trading. The real traders are the ones who keep trading most of the times and every day make some profit even if it is not massive one. This is how they understand and learn from fluctuations of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: