Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth for me in my situation to start btc trading? - page 3. (Read 1378 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
I'm a little bit confused. How the OP will make big profit just investing $300?
If he is a good trader and he takes his chances of trading with leveraging, then there is chances that he could really make so much with that $300 that you see him talk about which is very risky because trading with margin requires skills because that $300 is something that could also go within seconds if the trader is not careful.

Except it is margin trade, I don't really see much way to make so much money with that $300 because the market is not in a bullish trend that much which is usually the best time to trade with such amount, in this bear market, for you to make enough money from trading, I think that you must surely have some huge capital for the business, but if I get the chance to still trade with that $300, I will still take my chances because no matter how little the profit may be, I can still compound it to become big in future.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Hello

I have spare $300 that my friend suggested to use to start cryptotrading, as this is the maximum amount of money affordable to lose. I have a month of free time to trade with btc. Currently I don't have income and I have three ways to set it: cryptotrading, freelancing as programmer, or full-time job. I chose to expirement and try luck with trading and freelancing, if there is no success with any for september, I will choose full-time job. If I can make about $500 per month with all of these methods or some of them, I can forget about job for a while, which is highly preferrable.

So my questions are:
  • Can I learn and do trading for month to make at least some money(around $100-$250), while doing freelance programming? I can arrange 3-5 hours for each activity per day.
  • Should I start trading on OTC exchange or regular exchange? I tried bisq to sell btc, but it seems like there you can do it with rather huge amounts of money I can't afford to make offer with. This is because of security deposit of 50% of trade amount. Maximum offer amount I can make is 150$ whereas there are more offers which range $100-$1000. They also seem more profitable for btc buyers due to less interest, than that I chose. After scrolling thorugh bitcointalk, my only options left for OTC are localbitcoins and paxful. And I don't really like any of these because of shitty customer support on both. Moreover LBC nowadays has attitude to KYC everyone, I don't like it because I would keep my personal information than send it to someone
$ 300 is a small capital so you can make a lot of money at trading. because the professional and good traders, they only have 1 day target of 1-2%.
and to get $ 500 per month, it will be a very difficult and risky thing. I think you should take a risk with Margin trading, which is a leveraged trading and helps you make as much money as possible in a short amount of time if you correctly predict the trend.
If you do not know about it, you can read it here: https://www.binance.vision/economics/what-is-margin-trading

I'm a little bit confused. How the OP will make big profit just investing $300?
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
Hello

I have spare $300 that my friend suggested to use to start cryptotrading, as this is the maximum amount of money affordable to lose. I have a month of free time to trade with btc. Currently I don't have income and I have three ways to set it: cryptotrading, freelancing as programmer, or full-time job. I chose to expirement and try luck with trading and freelancing, if there is no success with any for september, I will choose full-time job. If I can make about $500 per month with all of these methods or some of them, I can forget about job for a while, which is highly preferrable.

So my questions are:
  • Can I learn and do trading for month to make at least some money(around $100-$250), while doing freelance programming? I can arrange 3-5 hours for each activity per day.
  • Should I start trading on OTC exchange or regular exchange? I tried bisq to sell btc, but it seems like there you can do it with rather huge amounts of money I can't afford to make offer with. This is because of security deposit of 50% of trade amount. Maximum offer amount I can make is 150$ whereas there are more offers which range $100-$1000. They also seem more profitable for btc buyers due to less interest, than that I chose. After scrolling thorugh bitcointalk, my only options left for OTC are localbitcoins and paxful. And I don't really like any of these because of shitty customer support on both. Moreover LBC nowadays has attitude to KYC everyone, I don't like it because I would keep my personal information than send it to someone
$ 300 is a small capital so you can make a lot of money at trading. because the professional and good traders, they only have 1 day target of 1-2%.
and to get $ 500 per month, it will be a very difficult and risky thing. I think you should take a risk with Margin trading, which is a leveraged trading and helps you make as much money as possible in a short amount of time if you correctly predict the trend.
If you do not know about it, you can read it here: https://www.binance.vision/economics/what-is-margin-trading
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
$300 is not bad ,but as a beginner in trading ,do not expect that this is will go a long way it might but it also might not.
basically you must equipped yourself with all the knowledge ,strategies and you must also learn money management.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
I highly doubt that you'd be able to start trading with such a low amount of money.

The only way that I can foresee you getting somewhat of a decent return back in terms of dollar amount would be derivatives trading, and you'd be doing that on leverage. You could experiment with it, but it would essentially be almost like gambling for a beginner.

But with such low capital, OTC trading or LBC trading will be extremely difficult. I suggest that if you want to go down that route, save a bit more money irl first and then come back.

I completely disagree. He doesn't have to make thousands of dollars in profit just starting out to see if he's any good at it. That's gambling in itself. Let the man start out with a low amount of money, see how he does, and if he does good, keep building up that bankroll as he can or as he makes money from trades. If he doesn't end up doing well, then at least he didn't lose a whole lot.

You two do have a point, however I am going to be neutral about this, having a small amount when starting trading is a very cautious way on not losing all the stakes OP have, however, that small amount of money would easily be dissolved in Trading saying that he is just a newbie, and losing a couple of hundred dollars will not determine if he is really good about it or what, so he will try to deposit again if he really is serious about trading (meaning he is going to spend bigger to last longer).

On the other side, trading is not about how big or small of the capital you are going to use in Trading, it is about how much money you are willing to make to realize if Trading is the real deal for you.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
If you have any planning for attempting trading with cryptocurrency then you must take the initiative as this right now, No matter what you have money for this purpose, the last couple of days are going down the price so you can avail Bitcoin at a low rate, trading is nothing but it requires a huge knowledge of related platform, not only that but also trading needs to be very watchful and attentive, If you are capable of making any prediction about the market then it will helpful for your trading purpose. So a low amount of capital is not a matter after all, But success will not come to your hand until you study very carefully and properly, In order to make a good trading, accurate information and proper knowledge are mandatory for trading.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
I highly doubt that you'd be able to start trading with such a low amount of money.

The only way that I can foresee you getting somewhat of a decent return back in terms of dollar amount would be derivatives trading, and you'd be doing that on leverage. You could experiment with it, but it would essentially be almost like gambling for a beginner.

But with such low capital, OTC trading or LBC trading will be extremely difficult. I suggest that if you want to go down that route, save a bit more money irl first and then come back.

I completely disagree. He doesn't have to make thousands of dollars in profit just starting out to see if he's any good at it. That's gambling in itself. Let the man start out with a low amount of money, see how he does, and if he does good, keep building up that bankroll as he can or as he makes money from trades. If he doesn't end up doing well, then at least he didn't lose a whole lot.

He can make it imo, for someone with $300 trying to earn 33%-83% within a month. Let's see, he started this thread on August 29th, bitcoin price at that time was $9400-$9500, imagine if he bought bitcoin at that time and then it gradually increases to $10,600 as the peak at Sept. 3rd, that's already 33% profit in just 4 days if he made the right call at the right moment.
I would like to hear directly from OP how is it going?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186
how is op doing right now?
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
See if we talk realistic its really depends upon you that whether you want to start trading now or whenever you wish to do so.Anytime is good if you are willing to invest but if you want profits then you require some special skills like making good strategies and knowledge about the marke.The amount can be minimum or maximum according to your wish.You can start with 100$ also or with full funds of $300 but keep it long run for proper returns and sell in bullish market.
Activity: 650
Merit: 103
It is good to know that you have know plan about what will you do in trading, it seems that you consider the risks that you will face. Allocate your time in studying different trading setups that you can use in trading.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
If you have knowledge how to trade you can earn decent income, but there is no assurance in trading you can either earn or lose money. The most preferable is to find a freelance job while trading and save some of the amount of your money while trading. But if you are new in trading try to experiment first with a little amount in trading and learn from it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
Well if you are newbie in trading, i am suggesting you to first watch a lot of tutorial videos on youtube and when you know the basic you can start trading but i think it is better if you would start on crypto that have a small amount like neo and ltc. And i am also suggesting you to work on full time while trying to learn on crypto trading.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Hello

So my questions are:
It is better for you to get a job and try your luck becoming a freelancer instead of trying to become a trader, you do not really say what is your experience in trading but I will assume that is minimal and that is not enough if you want to obtain profits in the market especially with the capital you have and the profits you expect out of it, you have 300 dollars and you want to make between 100 and 250 which is the equivalent of 33% and 83% in profits in a single month and that kind of success is difficult even for an experimented trader.

In most other markets you will need years to get those profits and even in this market if you got those profits during a whole year I will say that you had a good year and yet you want huge consistent profits and that is not possible.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
Hello

So my questions are:

Yes, you can confidently go ahead with trading investing $300. I did start with exactly $300. My advice would be, dont rush for profits. Have patience. Select minimum 5 best coins you wish to trade. Analyse the coins  before choosing them to be in your portfolio. Keep shifting from one coin to other coin based on values.
$300 is fairly enough money to start trading. I would suggest to go for bitcoin because it is the best one when comes to gaining profit out of investment but if that feels a bit difficult then it is better to go with promising altcoin and ultimately trade in bitcoin. The reason behind this is simple, only bitcoin has produced millionaire so far. People have improved their financial status by trading this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
At first, you have to gain every ins and outs of this Bitcoin trading, Unless getting proper knowledge, you can't do any better thing in this platform, This market is not like another existing trading market, Here, it's too difficult to predict anything regarding the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, So you have to be attentive and alert every moment, otherwise thing can be different, I know a lot of people who got a lot from trading but I also know a huge number of people who lost everything by Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading. on the other hand, Bitcoin holding would be a good source of making a profit, when the price of Bitcoin is low then you should purchase what amount you can, and wait for the moment when the BTC price goes high, that's a simple trick.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
Snip...
Yes I am sure that it is worth for everyone to start bitcoin trading although the price of the coins and the bitcoin is not stable enough in which it will pump up a little but on the next few hours it will dump down again. I think this is a hard situation for the traders because it its hard to understand the progress of the market.
It is only worthy if we know about trading but if not, we better stay wherever we are today. We don't need to push ourselves to learn trading if weren't enable to learn something or just for the sake that trading means profitable. Our market really feels not good and we can't think that trading would be the best place for everyone in here. A lot of people want to become a trader but only few of them win the battle against market difficulties.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I advise you to start learning more about Bitcoin, and cryptocurrency trading before beginning your first trades. You looks a beginner with the crypto world, and maybe you don't know a lot about this market which is very volatile and unstable. After getting the required knowledge about BTC and trading basics, you can start to trade with small amounts.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Cryptotalk.org
if you have very little trading capital like that, then you should be able to divide for trading and to hold you in the real world because in the world of cryptocurrency no one can guarantee profit so you must be smart to manage your finances.
dont put your capital on 1 trading order devide it so if you will lose you have still funds.
Pages:
Jump to: