Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth for me in my situation to start btc trading? - page 9. (Read 1378 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Trading crypto currency sounds in some people's mouth as if it is some that one can just register to his account today and start making money in the next following days or week. But it is some that some one will learn as long as you keep on trading bitcoin in the process, you will develop yourself with a method that will earn you money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
SELLING MY PATEK PHILLIPE NAUTILUS 5726 white dial, box and papers.Accept any cryptos.Good investment.
This is not for this thread, take it to the Marketplace section. Or better still go the Beginner section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0 to know how things work in the forum.

OP, truth is Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading is not for every one. Its a good thing you want to learn before it before jumping into it unlike some traders.
Be aware and be ready to forgo that $300 as anything can happen.
Know that income can come at times and sometimes you lose more besides I think $300 is a small amount that can't give you $500 per month. Truth is you may not make up to that per month or else if the market moves in a positive direction.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
  • Can I learn and do trading for month to make at least some money(around $100-$250), while doing freelance programming? I can arrange 3-5 hours for each activity per day.
I started with just $150 but it took me quite sometime before I get the hang on trading Crypto Currencies. At one point 1 almost lost that $150 and have to start over again but in trading if you give up that easy then trading is not for you. Its continuous learning process if you ask me. Not all trades are the same. Try to keep a journal of your mistakes lie what should have done and what you should have not.  3-5 hours is juts enough to trade but if you will be offline and you still have a coin that you feel needs your attention, try to place a stop loss order.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
I want you to know that trading cryptocurrency is not easy as you imagine but if you feel you are ready to take step for becoming a trader yes you can make a profit in a short period of time but in other side you can lose money by short period of time.
You need to take experience to tell if you can make a money by doing trading.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
Have you felt that you are ready for the risk that you might experience in the coming days? Or are capable of doing it? If you are all set, then you can start it now. Cause it is not all about money, small or huge capital...its all about our preparation. See to it that we are willing to risk and not just stepping it back once we struggle difficulties cause it never meant to be as a trader and definitely you can't find success with that.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
It's especially important not to set targets for yourself if you're starting out trading IMO- you're just putting too much stress on yourself and that doesn't typically work out too well if you don't know very much. Read up on relevant trading material as much as you can every day, and then use your money to apply what you've learned. There's plenty of info out there for you to read up on, and you don't need to get your information from any one source. Here's a link to one of my favorite Medium authors.

I would also strongly suggest you start trading on a regular trading site like Binance or GDAX or perhaps KuCoin as well. Those are just a few exchanges that a lot of people use, and they should be good enough for you. I would suggest staying away from leverage until you become more experienced at trading, as leverage is a double-edged sword that can empty your account in just a few trades.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
Not necessarily need for you to put up the maximum amount $300 on start up.

If you are a complete newbie;If yes then start up the basics- I suggest babypips.com
Then try up some amounts on Binance not necessarily shoot up all of your intended capital since you can trade with smaller positions.

Regarding on your question; you can possibly make $100-200 out of 300 but this will really need some intensive scalping method and more on short trades
and these methods of trading cant be learned overnight.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Can I learn and do trading for month to make at least some money(around $100-$250), while doing freelance programming? I can arrange 3-5 hours for each activity per day.

Yes, you can. You are the one who knows how to manage your time better than us so I think you can work on both. Just don't set target profits as it might give you expectations.

Should I start trading on OTC exchange or regular exchange?

Trade on a trading platform e.g Binance. That's where you can see a real trading action.

No need to undergo KYC here since you hate it. No shitty support here since you hate it. However, like in any reputable exchanges around, we can't take away the risks of placing funds here. But for now, we are minimizing the risk so stick with the reputable one.

I have spare $300 that my friend suggested to use to start cryptotrading, as this is the maximum amount of money affordable to lose. I have a month of free time to trade with btc. Currently I don't have income and I have three ways to set it: cryptotrading, freelancing as programmer, or full-time job. I chose to expirement and try luck with trading and freelancing, if there is no success with any for september, I will choose full-time job. If I can make about $500 per month with all of these methods or some of them, I can forget about job for a while, which is highly preferrable

Yes, you really need to undergo some test and not just a plan to see if it's effective in the long run.

However, earning in trading is not on a regular basis. You can't just expect that wind will always head to the way you want. There are chances that you will have no income for the month of September but you will have a decent one in the following months. As I said above, don't set a given period where it's necessary to earn. It's not how trading should be. It might wreck your strategy if you keep on targeting fixed earnings on a monthly basis. Focus on maintaining winnings instead.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hello

I have spare $300 that my friend suggested to use to start cryptotrading, as this is the maximum amount of money affordable to lose. I have a month of free time to trade with btc. Currently I don't have income and I have three ways to set it: cryptotrading, freelancing as programmer, or full-time job. I chose to expirement and try luck with trading and freelancing, if there is no success with any for september, I will choose full-time job. If I can make about $500 per month with all of these methods or some of them, I can forget about job for a while, which is highly preferrable.

So my questions are:
  • Can I learn and do trading for month to make at least some money(around $100-$250), while doing freelance programming? I can arrange 3-5 hours for each activity per day.
  • Should I start trading on OTC exchange or regular exchange? I tried bisq to sell btc, but it seems like there you can do it with rather huge amounts of money I can't afford to make offer with. This is because of security deposit of 50% of trade amount. Maximum offer amount I can make is 150$ whereas there are more offers which range $100-$1000. They also seem more profitable for btc buyers due to less interest, than that I chose. After scrolling thorugh bitcointalk, my only options left for OTC are localbitcoins and paxful. And I don't really like any of these because of shitty customer support on both. Moreover LBC nowadays has attitude to KYC everyone, I don't like it because I would keep my personal information than send it to someone
Pages:
Jump to: