Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 20. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
February 04, 2019, 02:41:34 PM
if I just think positively, that all of this has the consequences of the work that we have to take, so we certainly have to face all of this with enthusiasm, and do not need to despair. because I was also sure that fortune would certainly come alone. if it has been determined.

It is very much worth and buying will just add the icing on the top of the cake because market will fly high eventually if not today than in coming time as we have seen the past that after the drop their is always a rise and this year could just be another 2017 type rise.

For the next year or two, I no longer hope to see the figures for 2017. It seems to me that this is still impossible. Nevertheless, we need to work and collect cryptocurrency on our wallets, until it stabilizes its prices.
You will not see such numbers for at least a few more years, but you are right. You need to save coins while they are cheap. We just have enough time for this.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
February 04, 2019, 02:29:22 PM
if I just think positively, that all of this has the consequences of the work that we have to take, so we certainly have to face all of this with enthusiasm, and do not need to despair. because I was also sure that fortune would certainly come alone. if it has been determined.

It is very much worth and buying will just add the icing on the top of the cake because market will fly high eventually if not today than in coming time as we have seen the past that after the drop their is always a rise and this year could just be another 2017 type rise.

For the next year or two, I no longer hope to see the figures for 2017. It seems to me that this is still impossible. Nevertheless, we need to work and collect cryptocurrency on our wallets, until it stabilizes its prices.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
February 04, 2019, 01:57:52 PM

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 01:53:19 PM
for me waiting is something that is very annoying, if the results are in accordance with what we do for months it doesn't matter. if you only get $ 50, I'm not satisfied and have to find another.
Of course no one likes to wait , but without this I think it is impossible to earn a lot of money , I think you need to do the maximum from yourself and do a lot, especially in the bounty
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
February 04, 2019, 01:41:29 PM
Dynamics have completely changed now compared to 1-2 years ago. In fact for any new token, it may now be better to delay getting listed on the exchanges for a while

to avoid an almost certain initial dump, if the bounty hunters get paid prior to exchange listing, they can still turn a good profit on the decentralized markets...

In fact, the initial dump is such a common phenomenon, the project owners sometimes encourage this to buy back their own token at much cheaper rates...
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 04, 2019, 01:39:16 PM
We just need to be more patient, because the crypto currencies market is not facing its best times at the moment and I have no doubts that in the nearest future we would see a completely different picture.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
February 04, 2019, 07:23:24 AM
You must wait for the token distribution. When you sign up for a campaign, you accept the proposed rules. We cannot know the token value if they are not listed. We are in the bear market so the token price will not be as high as expected.
If the price that is given at once, you are not satisfied, it is obvious that we can only wait, perhaps further will be more profitable, but in such a difficult time, the chances are not so much
Activity: 294
February 03, 2019, 07:57:52 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
If this is the situation all the time them I will rather quit bounties and look for a smaller job i can do with the same spare time  I spent on bounty tasks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 03, 2019, 07:48:31 PM
I think that's a much you please, and to participate in the bounty of the companies in promising projects in my opinion worth it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
February 03, 2019, 04:43:12 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

This is a common situation! What did you want to do one job and immediately received millions of dollars and tokens were credited to you directly after the end of ICO and immediately withdrawn to the best stock exchange. Not much you want? Those who invested in Ethereum on ICO, they had to wait four years to earn excellent money. Once Ethereum also cost $ 50, received from the company of generosity, and now look what. Just know how to wait!
Activity: 406
February 03, 2019, 02:33:16 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

There were times when it really was worth it to do a bounty campaigns, but now, as more and more people are doing them, and projects (ICOs) aren't really doing great in this bear market conditions it really seems like it isn't worth it anymore. I'm also slowly abandoning some of the bounty campaigns, and really thinking to stop with all of them.
Activity: 116
February 03, 2019, 02:21:15 PM
You must wait for the token distribution. When you sign up for a campaign, you accept the proposed rules. We cannot know the token value if they are not listed. We are in the bear market so the token price will not be as high as expected.
Activity: 728
February 03, 2019, 02:06:47 PM
for me waiting is something that is very annoying, if the results are in accordance with what we do for months it doesn't matter. if you only get $ 50, I'm not satisfied and have to find another.
Activity: 135
https://darbfinance.com/
February 03, 2019, 01:49:11 PM
I have also experienced this a lot of work and time wasting, but it turns out that there is only nothing. But I think this happened because the price of coins at the market listing was 1000 times lower than the ico price set and even after waiting for a long coin pricestill low.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
February 03, 2019, 01:43:29 PM
It is becoming more and more difficult to work and receive payments in the form of useless, at least for now, tokens. I am thinking of finding another job in addition to my main job (I am an engineer).
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 03, 2019, 01:37:52 PM
I have been working on that campaign before and it really keeps waiting and I only earned a small amount of rewards but still it is not that bad for my first earnings for a legit project. And I think earning this year while the market is not in a good shape in making the value of any new currency is really hard to get a bigger earnings.
Now it is possible to earn income in tokens but not in real money. If you really understand what kind of prospects are waiting for a cryptocurrency market, then you should continue to work on bounty campaigns and create your portfolio from promising tokens.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
February 03, 2019, 01:28:10 PM
The reward system in so many bounty, has made some people to opt for trading and abandon bounty. Some projects teams have also decide to cut down reward after campaign.
The worst part of it is that, they will not tell you this before the start of the bounty, but after the participation period, they will then begin to bring up some rules and explanations in order to cut down the reward.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
February 03, 2019, 10:32:31 AM
I have been working on that campaign before and it really keeps waiting and I only earned a small amount of rewards but still it is not that bad for my first earnings for a legit project. And I think earning this year while the market is not in a good shape in making the value of any new currency is really hard to get a bigger earnings.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 03, 2019, 10:31:36 AM
every choice must have consequences so we must know everything that will be faced.
we have to think positive and negative things, don't think about good things, because life change.
do the best we have to be able to accept it whatever it is. If we do it with hard work, enthusiasm and always be patient, surely there will be good results for us.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 03, 2019, 10:24:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: