Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 24. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
January 30, 2019, 08:39:37 AM
Perhaps the fact that many bounty began for so long, so you need to be patient and wait, there is no other choice!
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 30, 2019, 08:18:54 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
It will feel bad obviously but the total rewards you will get at the end of the day depends on the number of participants, more the partcipant n one campaign less token everyone will get. It hurts also when we participate in campaign & we get rewards late when the value of token gets reduced by 80% to 90% because project fears that bounty hunters will dump their token on exchange but in actual presale investors dump token this have been proven with so many latest projects like Fiiicoin, Hyperquant, Skyfchain, gamestar etc. With this attitude of projects towards us make us feel like deceived.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
January 30, 2019, 07:05:17 AM
That would really upset me. Over the past year, the number of bounty campaigns that make you wear your signature for months has increased. But other than that, many bounty campaigns last a whole year and there's a huge risk that you won't get any tokens.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
January 30, 2019, 07:01:47 AM
You can try to do that. From my point of view there is a sense to do that. You can gain money and wait for pump. Who knows, how powerful it is. Probably you will receive outstanding results, don't you think so?
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
January 30, 2019, 06:58:21 AM
definitely worth it, the crypto market will be restored sooner or later, perhaps now it is not a tangible income, but as time goes on, the industry is also developing and those who now continue to work will eventually receive a decent income.
worth the wait and definitely Crypto will give great results when the market soars.
the struggle to get good results one of them must patiently wait. sooner or later the market will rise and require a process to rise again, it's not easy because the results are also large.
many of them get amazing results from Crypto and they are very enthusiastic, keep trying their best and always be patient so they get commensurate results.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
January 30, 2019, 06:56:43 AM
if only waiting within 3 weeks is very feasible than we use signatures for 20 weeks later when the bounty ends up hearing if the project is scam. then it will hurt more because we are working in vain
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
January 30, 2019, 06:38:40 AM
For me i want to believe it is worth it , that is why i am still doing my bids, i still give crypto my time believing that after the correction, there will be stability in the market. Everything will return as it use to be. So waiting for crypto is worth it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
January 30, 2019, 06:07:33 AM
definitely worth it, the crypto market will be restored sooner or later, perhaps now it is not a tangible income, but as time goes on, the industry is also developing and those who now continue to work will eventually receive a decent income.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
January 30, 2019, 05:09:44 AM
I think that every bounty hunter should understand that most of the campaigns in which he participates will not pay you coins or will not get on the stock exchange. In order to fight this, you must diversify your work and participate in more bounty campaigns. This is the only right decision at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
January 30, 2019, 04:41:10 AM
Every day there are less and less willing to buy new tokens, a lot of projects that have not fulfilled their past promises, the market has been falling for more than a year, all these factors have also affected earnings in signature companies.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
January 30, 2019, 03:26:14 AM
Bounty campaigns seems not to worth the works and wait anymore because of low payouts but let's not forget that the token that you got paid that worths 50$ now can worth 2000$ someday ,market condition is what is actually affecting the price of every single tokens so why worried? If the project is a very good one just hold on to it
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
January 30, 2019, 03:07:04 AM
Its so frustrating to get 50$ for 10 weeks of working ,I guess gone are the days of huge payment ,price would have been better if not for present worse market condition but 50$ is just way too small ,I've come to realized that its better to join airdrops too because bounty are airdrops payout this days are not so different ,even some airdrops have value than bounties now
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
January 30, 2019, 02:43:22 AM
Everything is not so bad, because many projects sometimes count not for three weeks, but much more, and then wait a long time for listing and tokens!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 30, 2019, 02:25:46 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Of course the situation is not the most pleasant, but it is not necessary to dramatize, this work does not take a lot of time and as an additional income is quite decent out, even taking into account the risk
Activity: 420
January 29, 2019, 11:45:48 PM
Now the situation on the crypto market really remains quite complicated. But in fact, there is every reason to say that with time the situation will improve, you just need to wait and not panic. Now is a great time for a profitable investment in the purchase of good coins, while prices remain minimal.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 27, 2019, 07:22:45 PM
If truly you believe in the project you are promoting and you are convinced enough that they are good, then your long wait will not be in vain.
If it is the other way round, then yo might need to opt out and go for a better one through research.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 27, 2019, 05:38:20 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Where do you see hard work here? See what most of the participants in subscription bounty campaigns write about. Their posts do not contain any sensible thoughts. They are just serving duty.
For those people who so competently communicate on the forum, the subscription bounty campaign has only a small bonus in the form of income.
Activity: 588
January 27, 2019, 05:34:21 PM
Indeed, many Bounty projects make very little money. And this is felt by all bounty hunters. Crypto's market conditions experienced a significant decline and some ICOs even failed. So that many bounty hunters feel cheated because they don't get tokens.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
January 27, 2019, 05:19:58 PM
based on my personality statistics, I can tell you that it is very good if a token is worth 50 dollars Because now most often I meet that they don’t pay me a company Not a single penny that makes me very upset
you need to work for the sake of an idea, for the sake of a dream that coins will cost a lot of money in the future. But you need to work in real work, where good wages)
Activity: 182
January 27, 2019, 02:18:13 PM
based on my personality statistics, I can tell you that it is very good if a token is worth 50 dollars Because now most often I meet that they don’t pay me a company Not a single penny that makes me very upset
Pages:
Jump to: