Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 17. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
February 12, 2019, 10:48:20 PM
That is already a risk for the work you are doing, I think when you intend to jump in the crypto field you will already know what's inside, so don't be pessimistic if the results you get today aren't maximized because of the unstable crypto condition, to in front of you, you will definitely get better results
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
February 12, 2019, 10:29:54 PM
Several times it was, I think that there is nothing wrong with that. If everything was good in the market as a whole, then the rewards would be greater. This is an investment in the future. Possible then a breakthrough in the project, and your 50, will be 5000.
Not everyone is able to accept the fact that you are working now, and the award will get after a long time or do not get, that is, will be spent even more time
He is smart, that's surely an investment in the future.
When you have a good source of income like having a day job, you won't rely on your reward as we know the timing
to sell is not now, they'll be down accordingly but in the future if the projects stays develop it could grow.
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
February 12, 2019, 09:48:16 PM
When the price of tokens from our work falls, of course everyone who experiences it will be disappointed. But that is part of the risk that we must face as a bounty hunter. Every bounty hunter definitely wants tokens from their work to have high prices, and every project wants to always succeed and tokens from the project results will have high value on the market. We all try to make projects successful and tokens have high value, so we all get big profits, but if the reality is not what we want, never give up because maybe there will be other projects we work on that can provide satisfying results for us .
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
February 12, 2019, 09:20:07 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
I think it is not very difficult to write 15 posts now , because the bounty may in the future bring you much profit , I think you can do and to wait it is definitely appreciated.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
February 12, 2019, 09:11:01 PM
Several times it was, I think that there is nothing wrong with that. If everything was good in the market as a whole, then the rewards would be greater. This is an investment in the future. Possible then a breakthrough in the project, and your 50, will be 5000.
Not everyone is able to accept the fact that you are working now, and the award will get after a long time or do not get, that is, will be spent even more time
Activity: 434
February 12, 2019, 08:41:52 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Just thinking about all the months you have worked for and received that amount after is enough to make you smash anything around you. You supported the project but the team does not care about that and that is the reality here. If only the good old days returns where sig campaigns pay btc and it was really worth it.
copper member
Activity: 193
$martFund
February 12, 2019, 09:54:05 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

As painful as this seems, it is my hard work and stress, if i let it just go i will feel even more miserable. So is best to be patient till i get the $50 worth of tokens. Its things like this that make bounty hunters merciless when it comes to dumping
Activity: 194
February 12, 2019, 09:43:03 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
For now, against the backdrop in most of the tokens listing prices, I can still say that the waiting worths it for payment rewards of good projects. You will see the benefits of the $50 tokens in future.
February 12, 2019, 09:13:35 AM
I was subscribed to the GigTricks Bounty campaign, which ended on December 31, 2018, and on January 2, 2019 we were allowed to remove signatures. Actually, I was surprised! This is probably an isolated case when it was not necessary to wait a few weeks to calculate the rates. True, tokens have not yet been paid, and I do not know how much I earned, so I can not say anything about this.
      Unfortunately, the campaign reward scheme is not debugged. There are no clear rules. Nowhere are the rights of bounty hunters regulated. We decide to participate in the project or not and often receive an unfair reward.
Activity: 574
February 12, 2019, 08:34:15 AM
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
February 12, 2019, 08:27:25 AM
And I had a company in which I participated 22 weeks and now the price of tokens earned is $ 40. Cool? Now I try to participate in the Bounty no more than 10 weeks.
Different bounties do things diferrently. Some use a stakes system and then they allocaote the payment based on a formula. Other bounties give you a fixed amout of tokens so you know where you stand.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
February 12, 2019, 08:21:06 AM
I think youll feel bad if the rewards is below $100 because of very long span of time you gave to the sig campaign but if it is higher then its worth the wait.  For all those bounty hunters who are doing signature campign are gambling because they won't know what will be the total price of their rewards.
Activity: 462
February 12, 2019, 08:15:26 AM
All pieces are coming into place. If bitcoin were seeing its last days, the major players mentioned would not be entering the market like they are. The market is giving us a second chance to enter at low prices. It would be worrying if the market were falling and that no development would occur. Then there would be a reason. Now, however, the market is growing every day just like the internet we use today the blockchain and cryptocurrencies will most likely have a big part in all of our futures. Bare this in mind. The internet we use today is not the internet that was created during the 1990s.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 12, 2019, 05:48:23 AM
Sure it is. All say that 2nd half of this year will be raise of altcoins. So I take part in ICOs. Last on is a decentralized exchange. And I more than sure that will get a good profit from it.
copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 6
February 12, 2019, 05:34:30 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

If your earning is not that big like higher rank member, I think the waiting is not worthy. That the real thing now in crypto they control the merits for rank ups. I think a member rank maybe will or else be a copper member much better than a jr.member rank. The crypto is not good for a lower rank now and that a big deal because the lower rank was not given a chance and that long of waiting in just a little amount.

Activity: 313
February 12, 2019, 04:18:16 AM
If in very low market conditions like now, I think the $ 50 yield is very reasonable. Because this is the impact of the decline in Crypto market prices. You better hold the token and don't rush to sell coins.
holding coins or tokens, and don't rush to sell them, waiting is boring, so you have to wait for the market to improve until when?
if later Crypto can soar, you wait will not be in vain, because it will produce good results. if the results are large and it will be worth the wait you have done.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 12, 2019, 03:22:41 AM
If in very low market conditions like now, I think the $ 50 yield is very reasonable. Because this is the impact of the decline in Crypto market prices. You better hold the token and don't rush to sell coins.
February 12, 2019, 02:54:26 AM
Yes,this is not a pleasant situation, but now it is the norm.What's my reaction?Already calm.It remains only to monitor the development of the project and the work of the team and hope that with the overall growth of the market,my coin will also grow in price and bring me more profit.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
February 11, 2019, 06:39:17 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Of course this is a very unpleasant alignment, investing your time and effort you want to get a much more significant reward, so it's probably better to wait a little longer and you can get to earn more
Activity: 392
February 11, 2019, 11:18:15 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Well, I think if now 50 is worth dollars, then in the next bull market it can cost much higher than now , I think it's worth it to do and wait , since many coins can grow very much!
Pages:
Jump to: