Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth to Hold these - page 2. (Read 880 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
January 15, 2018, 11:31:41 PM
When bitcoin begin to go down in value, your portfolio of coin is likely going to take a it since altcoin  is priced against bitcoin. Some of alt you listed though could derive its value by it's network effect and use in the future.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
January 15, 2018, 11:28:47 PM
We all do not know for sure the price will go up or not, so to say worthy or not worth it depends later on, NXT just fall what used to be feasible, cryptocurrency is decentral so you have to see market and news in order to speculate.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 11:27:40 PM
I believe ETH will be more equal to BTC oneday. For NXT, I think it is in bottom so hold.
Activity: 673
January 15, 2018, 11:12:30 PM
one day the coin can go down one day any coins can go up so must think first if want to decide to buy or sell better in the first if the time when the coins are expensive just selling
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
January 15, 2018, 11:09:57 PM
NEO, OMG, VTC, GRS

That's a good altcoin for a long tern hold because they have potential that can increase his value in this year 2018. However, for me i prefer for ETH and XRP because everyone know that altcoin is they have a good future when it comes to profit of holding.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
January 15, 2018, 11:05:04 PM
Every coin have their own advantage and disadvanatage so if you had hold those coin , make sure that you've join their community so you can aware their progress and able to predict next value in the future.
If you succeed, you able earn more profit than holding bitcoin !
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
January 15, 2018, 11:02:34 PM
Etherium and Ripple are good coins. I am not sure about the others you listed. In fact I am not sure in all of them. Definitely can not say they are woth it. You can only say that when you succeed in gaining profits from them. The eisk is their but I see minimal risk on coin listed top in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 10:36:08 PM
XRP is not worth hodling
ETH is a good choice!
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 10:28:08 PM
I have already Purchased  ETH,NXT,XRP,START. When BTC starts to go down and down, what happened to those coins ?
If you're invest an cryptos , you need to accept what risk are you gonna take. Because taking the crptos is taking the risk. There are no assurance or prediction that the cryptos can rising up and will be a good this year. The only assurance we will take is the chart of all cryptos and what the price and the dump and pump rate.also, you need to believe to your purchasing coins because you want it to rise. Accept the fact that we can't manipulate the cryptos
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
January 15, 2018, 10:16:31 PM
I have already Purchased  ETH,NXT,XRP,START. When BTC starts to go down and down, what happened to those coins ?
Definitely, Holding Altcoin could be a profitable step in the future. Day by day the Altcoin ICO and buying Altcoin trend is flourishing and becoming popular whole around the world.
People around the world are getting engaged with this platform and a couple of developed countries are planning to make a reserve of Altcoin and Bitcoin. I think saving Bitcoin and other Altcoin must bring a good amount of profit in the future so that Hold your stock and keep watching the trend of this platform.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 09:59:04 PM
Xrb and xrp hold for long term it's worth it
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
January 15, 2018, 09:43:48 PM
I believe that These will be very profitable in the future if you can able to hold for the time period, day by day the altercoin is getting accepted and popular whole around the world. people are becoming familiar with Ethereum, NXT, Litecoin along with Bitcoin.

That's the way the platform is getting bigger day after day. I think when Bitcoin will go up then other coins also will go up along the price of Bitcoin. so you have to follow the market trend as well as get updated about the developed countries economic policies.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 15, 2018, 09:39:26 PM
as per my research ETH and XRP are good for near future.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 09:37:22 PM
When the times bitcoin will low the value i will hold some of my altcoins because it will goes up when bitcoin price is going to dip. Like bitcoin is in the top list and its value is very profitable you better hold these too.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 03:31:30 PM
In my opinion ethereum depends little on the price of bitcoin.
Ethereum is growing, and bitcoin is falling. I think that ethereum will grow in price even faster than bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 294
January 12, 2018, 01:27:49 PM
this is an excellent investment coin for a long time, I think that not a big drawdown does not give you an opportunity to sell them below the purchase price
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
January 12, 2018, 12:35:21 PM
Well, it is a nice combination of investment portfolio which in time to come will definitely yeild good return on your investment even if is not all that will turn out positive with the same percentage of profit but at least to some extent you will make more than triple of your investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
January 12, 2018, 12:23:01 PM
I would recommend you to buy some Waves also. They're hell stable with the price and one day they're going to give you a huge income. Just monitor the Waves on exchanges and buy them if they would go a bit down with the price.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 08:16:30 AM
ethereum and stratis would be good for this and also i am foreseeing that the year of the ethereum will catch up to bitcoin price just hold these two and they will pump in no time just wait for those profits
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 08:07:57 AM
From this list I can distinguish two coins. Ethereum and Stratis. I am confident that this year the eth will catch up bitcoin on capitalization. Stratis has a lot of news in the first quarter of 2018. Very good coins, in my humble opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: