Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth to Hold these - page 4. (Read 880 times)

Activity: 483
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 10:29:59 AM
I have already Purchased  ETH,NXT,XRP,START. When BTC starts to go down and down, what happened to those coins ?
ETH , keep holding
NXT , I have no idea
XRP , sell now , it's at a good price now , don't be greedy to earn the most.
START , hold.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
January 04, 2018, 10:29:51 AM
I have already Purchased  ETH,NXT,XRP,START. When BTC starts to go down and down, what happened to those coins ?
As far as i know altcoin will only pumping if the btc going sideways.
Like now it stays at $14-15k.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
January 04, 2018, 10:26:36 AM
It's worth holding, and this decrements in price of bitcoin is not constant it is prone to changes because of its volatility nature, you might sell now and increase the next moment, just hold up and wait for the best time to sell all this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
January 04, 2018, 07:56:37 AM
I think you made a smart move when you divided your investment. BTCs fee is really high at the moment, so a lot of people will go to altcoins. But i don't think that BTCs price will go down. BTC have impact on altcoins price because it is main and leading crypto. But if people decide to buy a lot of one altcoin, well that will bust price of that altcoin. So Altcoin and BTC are connected, but not entirely.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 07:47:03 AM
When btc goes up and down these coins will be affected too and will go down with BTC,these coins are for short trades only.
Activity: 89
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io
January 04, 2018, 07:46:18 AM

you have invested in XRP at the good time. Now it is like almost 20x times big. Sell them now and buy cardano and electroneum which will give more results in the future.
Activity: 322
January 04, 2018, 07:43:01 AM
Every altcoin you own has their own value in the long run that's why newly released altcoins from ICO is worth to hold only for long-term investments. As time is running the price will go rise soon just like how ETH started it all. Gladly you bought ETH and XRP this two was list as a top in the market cap.
Activity: 238
January 03, 2018, 07:37:39 PM
These tokens/ coins may start pumping, unless the whole market in general begins to crash, then all coins will lose significant value.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 06:31:56 PM
At the moment, almost everything is growing, so do not worry. In the long term, there will be an excellent profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
January 02, 2018, 06:12:41 PM
eth and xrp r ok, but sell nxt and start. better buy monero and verge instead of them. after u earn some please call me for a beer. usually i dont offer anyone to buy anything, this time i do.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 02, 2018, 06:00:00 PM
Ethereum and Ripple are good for investing you can only buy it now then trade in high no more question about the developer and to the community that doing really well about the coins,we can easily earn in this two coins with no thinking to lose because it's already like btc in price,another thing open your eyes also in xrb coin because it's almost 7x high now since they start this 2015 so i say we are not pay attention on this coin but in price it's already high and have good wallet also because they focus on simplicity.
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
January 02, 2018, 05:55:16 PM
Absolutely Yes. Your choise also very good.
I'm pretty sure XRP can achieve to 10$. very easy.
start is the next coin. it can achieve 50$.
Other coin also so good.
hold those 4 coin atleast one year. i'm pretty sure you can earn lot of profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 05:37:18 PM
Ethereum is a good way to invest your money for long term. But I would recommend you to spend a part of your funds on less known but promising coins as Monero, NEM, Ripple
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
December 30, 2017, 01:50:56 PM
The choice is made and even invested. Do not regret it. It was your choice and it deserves respect. Now about the main thing. The strategy of holding coins is the most profitable strategy that can only exist for altcoyins. I will say from experience, even the most ardent speculators who "burn coins in their hands" refuse fast money and go on long. Tip, the longer you hold the coins the more you will profit. And do not forget that we live in the golden age of the crypto currency.
Successes!)
Activity: 252
December 30, 2017, 01:50:00 PM
Among the list of coins that you have shared I like ETHERIUM the most. To be honest I do not believe in RIPPLE as its the most centralized currency out there and START has had absolutely no development for a long time now, but that does not mean that it will not pump.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 01:47:13 PM
It is worth to hold for those coins you have mention. Like eth, xrp, strat these are good for long term even if you will observe the price it is increasing. So I have also these coins and Ill wait for the market to grow its price.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
December 30, 2017, 01:40:30 PM
When BTC price surges up again im positive you will get rekt hard,you dont have btc which dictates the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
December 30, 2017, 01:31:24 PM

Most of the coins that are in the first message are following Bitcoin. If it rise altcoins do the same. So we should wait for stable continuing growth of Bitcoin. Then the situation on that market will become all right.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
December 30, 2017, 01:19:29 PM

hold it and be patient
at this moment all coin going down and its like yearly event
and its gonna rise again next year.believe me i do it every year...lol
just be patient while holding a coin, dont rush everything when it comes to altcoins, just wait for the right time and for sure, those alts are going to pump soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
December 30, 2017, 12:14:20 PM

hold it and be patient
at this moment all coin going down and its like yearly event
and its gonna rise again next year.believe me i do it every year...lol
Pages:
Jump to: