Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth to Hold these - page 3. (Read 880 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 262
January 11, 2018, 08:06:35 AM
If you buy ethereum & nxt when the price are in the dip so this is a good choose to hold for long term I dont think if the other altcoin you said have a bright future must better if you buy monero, eos & ada hold it for long term and Im sure this altcoin have a great developer to improve there product to shine.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 08:04:57 AM
Holding the coin you have mentioned is decision you will have to decided for yourself.  Nobody can get get  you to s point where you will feel you are doing the right thing holding your coin.  Ethereum however has general consensus as to it rising in value this year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 11, 2018, 08:01:27 AM
The longer you hold coins in your hand, the more money you earn, I think your list is pretty good
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 11, 2018, 07:59:09 AM
I have already Purchased  ETH,NXT,XRP,START. When BTC starts to go down and down, what happened to those coins ?

If you decide to buy a crypto currency for a long time, then buy and forget about it and do not care about the fall of the course. A year later, look ....

That is a strategy which is usually a good one.
The result is most likely to be one of these: the value increases multiple times, it is worth nothing or next to nothing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
January 11, 2018, 07:51:47 AM
I have already Purchased  ETH,NXT,XRP,START. When BTC starts to go down and down, what happened to those coins ?

If you decide to buy a crypto currency for a long time, then buy and forget about it and do not care about the fall of the course. A year later, look ....
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 07:49:17 AM
It's hard to predict but there is a high probability that most of these coins will also decrease in its price.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
The world is flat...
January 11, 2018, 07:49:08 AM
The market cannot always grow, it sometimes falls, everything is fine, be patient
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
January 11, 2018, 07:47:12 AM
NXT is good to hold But now the price is under 1 USD. I hope few days late will be more than 1 USD. it is profitable coins to hold because with low cash you can have a lot ot NXT. I made more than 200 USD profit by holding NXT with low cash.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
January 11, 2018, 07:43:06 AM
Good thing you bought it while bitcoin has been dump.  Those coin you bought have also potential and it is profitable, just try to hold those coin mate and one day you r patience will result to high income
Activity: 166
January 11, 2018, 07:41:03 AM
NEO, OMG, VTC, GRS
Activity: 224
Strategist
January 11, 2018, 07:39:22 AM
Ethereum is worth holding but still I'm getting disappointed that the fee per transaction on Ethereum network is now getting higher higher because of too many pending transactions. I do love ethereum because of its fast and low fees transactions but now everything is changing since the gas price is now increasing. Well, i still can see that the price of Ethereum is still rising even though the gas price is also increasing.
Activity: 31
January 11, 2018, 07:34:37 AM
These are nice coins. IMO, they will grow in the near future. If I were you, I would hold them and invest some in OMG and DeepOnion.
Activity: 336
January 11, 2018, 07:25:56 AM
Some of these coins should definitely grow in value. At least I have high hopes for the ethereum. This coin has already grown significantly over the last month, but it seems to me that this is only the beginning.  Wink
Activity: 280
January 08, 2018, 04:39:41 AM
You can accurately hold the etherium, it's a win-win option. In my opinion, the ethereum will remain one of the most important coins in the future.  Wink
Activity: 42
January 06, 2018, 02:03:39 PM
this is a promising hodl: https://www.viberate.io/
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
January 06, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

These are good coins. When btc goes up, normally alts go down.
It all depends on your risk tolerance and time horizon to hodl these coins.
Activity: 234
January 06, 2018, 01:27:24 PM
If it going down, hold it and don't panic sell. As long as bitcoin going down, you could have bitcoin for a better price than before.
Activity: 42
January 06, 2018, 01:26:55 PM
When btc goes up and down these coins will be affected too and will go down with BTC,these coins are for short trades only.

agree, you can hold them on its bull. then sell high when btc is on pump. Then when BTC is going down
wait for your favorite coin's dip, then buy again sell on high when it will start to go down. Do it all day and you'll maximize your profit.
Activity: 308
January 06, 2018, 01:11:38 PM
Just keep holding the ETH. It now has a good upward trend. You can also save START. But this is a market, everything can change in a matter of hours.
Oh yeah, the ethereum has already overcome the mark of $1000 and continues to grow. I also like the dynamics of the START coin. In my opinion, you need to leave these coins.  Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
January 05, 2018, 06:10:58 PM
Just keep holding the ETH. It now has a good upward trend. You can also save START. But this is a market, everything can change in a matter of hours.
Pages:
Jump to: