Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Lauda still on DT? (taking requests!) Update: added Changelog! - page 2. (Read 8085 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Chipmixer campaign has the magic and power to change peoples mind. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 8904
https://bpip.org
Are you trying to understand a cat?

Fair point. Lauda is Schrödinger's cat now. Gone and not gone simultaneously.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
So the cat's gone? Or does the removal of the thread indicate a change of mind? Confusing.
Are you trying to understand a cat?
What they seem, things are not always.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
Goodbye Lauda.

You had a great innings.

legendary
Confirmed Shocked

Great. I was worried I may need to start reducing the consumption of fragrant substances.

So the cat's gone? Or does the removal of the thread indicate a change of mind? Confusing.
legendary
I could swear I saw Lauda asking to be banned... but the thread in now gone.
Confirmed Shocked
See https://loyce.club/archive/posts/5540/55402747.html:
Image loading...
I had to consult TryNinja's site to get the original title: Goodbye, world!

But the post is removed now.
legendary
I could swear I saw Lauda asking to be banned... but the thread in now gone.
legendary
legendary
practically all pages dropped their values to zero
It happens once in a while, probably caused by a connection error when it can't reach Bitcointalk. Once in a while I manually remove it, and I thought I fixed it last time, but clearly it didn't work.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Might not be anything but...

I just had a look at just about every "Is..." that I could find.  On the 26th of September practically all pages dropped their values to zero (it's more striking for those with green scores).  One or two (such as for Vod) drop to zero every few months.  I somehow don't imagine it's because of transitioning to DT 2 from DT 1.
legendary
(Don't forget to also tell him to stop his weekly publishing of everyone's trust lists in a giant compressed text file, which is what LoyceV is actually using, but that's not as bad since the information is less up-to-date.)
Well, the troll has a point: you can't see live data without logging in. But is visiting Is Lauda Still On DT.tk really more likely than just creating an account to see the same information?

Of course, this topic is all about requests:
Nope, http://istimelord2067ondtyet.tk/ has the same problem at the moment.
Please delete the website thank you.
I've cancelled the domain.
Thank you for respecting my request.

Then again, I have troll "Bitcoin SV" on ignore, so I don't care about his opinion.
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Trust list management is non-public data. LoyceV makes all "distrustings" are public, which is non-public by default. This is must be personal, but nobody fixes that.
Go into your Trust settings, add to your trust list the name of anyone who's trust list you want to see, then click Hierarchical view to see their trust list. If you think this information is not supposed to be public, please inform theymos at once about this gaping data leak. (Don't forget to also tell him to stop his weekly publishing of everyone's trust lists in a giant compressed text file, which is what LoyceV is actually using, but that's not as bad since the information is less up-to-date.)
Activity: 626
Merit: 234
what personal (non-public) data is LoyceV intercepting?
Trust list management is non-public data. LoyceV makes all "distrustings" are public, which is non-public by default. This is must be personal, but nobody fixes that.
legendary
Nope, LoyceV scripts intercepting personal data. Nobody gave such permission.
Aside from the nude pictures of me (which I did, in fact, give LoyceV permission to publish), what personal (non-public) data is LoyceV intercepting?
Activity: 626
Merit: 234
LoyceV must be excluded from DT because his scripts violates privacy of forum users
What privacy? It's all public information.
Nope, LoyceV scripts intercepting personal data. Nobody gave such permission. This is collecting of personal data which is prohibited. Only government has the right to do this
legendary
LoyceV must be excluded from DT because his scripts violates privacy of forum users
What privacy? It's all public information.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓

The same could be said for bpip.org which also makes public default trust information (which is only available after logging into this Forum) yet you know that and choose only to attack LoyceV - why is that?
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
I see no reason to make my feedback expire too.

Perhaps expire is too strong a word, but have less weight after a while (while keeping it's chronological position in the list of feedbacks)

There's already a limit in place: you can't leave more than 5 tags on a user.

I *did* have six on a couple of users' trust feedback pages and have dialed them down to just one or two as part of an overall review of my previous work (which is a work in progress)
legendary
why not after 2 years (or even four or five years) negatives fade to neutral?
Type 2 and 3 Flags expire, I see no reason to make my feedback expire too.

Having radio buttons on the trust feed back page
I don't think this will get very high on theymos' Todo list.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
such is the skewered perspective of right and wrong this place has.
I agree the decentralized Trust system isn't perfect, and I'm pretty sure theymos would agree, but so far no better system has been proposed.

Some people suggest reviewing after a certain period of time, why not after 2 years (or even four or five years) negatives fade to neutral?  (especially if the user is inactive) Those that are truly burned up will count down the milliseconds to renewing their distrust or negative trust feedback, however most will live and let live.

Also, why not once a person has given negative trust feedback they can neither add more negative, neutral or even positive unless they first remove (or change to neutral) their trust feedback?

Having radio buttons on the trust feed back page to deselect one or even two of the types (Neutral, negative, posative) might help people search through old feedback's (or even sort positive to negative (or visa-versa))
Pages:
Jump to: