Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Litecoin dead? What's happening? - page 5. (Read 2851 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 13, 2019, 10:25:33 AM
Litecoin has been one of the best cryptos, it is the most successful and beneficial fork of bitcoin compared to the rest. In terms of value it may not be as high as Bitcoin cash but it is likely to succeed it in marketcap. So far I prefer litecoin as a payment process compared to so many other cryptos including bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 13, 2019, 09:51:36 AM
Litecoin, for all I know, aspired to be the "fast cryptocurrency that big corporations like Amazon were going to start using". As of today... I feel like Litecoin is essentially dying  Angry I hold quite a good amount of LTC and really don't know what to do with it...

Thoughts?

Edit; I found this nice article that summarizes what LTC has been up to but idk how I feel about this...: https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/whats-happening-with-litecoin/
litecoin is not as dying, litecoin is the top one in coinmarketcap, the top 5 positions with the level of trading volume, what underlies you and states that litecoin is dying, I often trade and deposit and withdraw with litecoin, all of it smoothly smoothly
copper member
Activity: 376
May 13, 2019, 09:44:06 AM
There is a misconception about crypto that a lot of persons have, for the fact the coin loses value does not make it a bad crypto or remove its useful, it is simply reacting the the market situations of demand and supply, litecoin in my opinion has been a very good coin and is among the best payment processor and should be third behind bitcoin and etherium.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 13, 2019, 08:49:09 AM
The market still gives him a position so that Litecoin is still able to move even though it is slow. It's better to see with positive thinking so that later Litecoin will benefit you. All communities do not want to see Litecoin die, so more investors will adopt it.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
May 13, 2019, 08:18:33 AM
If we are talking about coins that have already been established, I think litecoin is a typical example of such.
There are several shit coins in the crypto space and those are the coins that should be seen as been dead and not already established coins
A time will really come that these already established projects which I can call old projects are the ones that will remain in the market, because these new ones will eventually fade away as they don’t have much new ideas other than to build on the existing ones, wherein they are also not performing much better than the existing ones who has the original idea.

Whatever the newer projects promised to add as added features to old projects will also be used by the older ones to make their project more quality, and eventually, based on the respect people has had for older project, there will be massive pull back from new ones to older projects like litecoin., later, ethereum will definitely gain back their relevance as they keep reforming their system.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 12, 2019, 07:36:02 PM
I have a lot of litecoin in my wallet last few days ago the value decreased but it's normal and we know that. Litecoin will not dead because they still alive and they are pumping price now before it going to die they need to reach first the thousands dollars value and once it dump I think the investors will avoid the litecoin to dump very low so it will rise again.
Activity: 406
May 12, 2019, 07:26:13 PM
I don't think Laitcoin is dead. Laitcoin has shown good growth this year. Many of my friends believe that Laitcoin has a good perspective. I agree with them.
I agree , litecoin is rising in the market when it falls , and I think litecoin will hardly die , he has a good developer who is very much developing the product and the fact that the coin will die I doubt
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
May 12, 2019, 07:13:21 PM
That a project I not announcing or that it is long it has announced any development, does not mean it I dead.
No one is saying that to a coin like doge, which should be among the first on the list, but because the growth rate is not significant, should not mean it is dead. Litecoin is still one of the best.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
May 12, 2019, 05:01:04 PM
I don't think Laitcoin is dead. Laitcoin has shown good growth this year. Many of my friends believe that Laitcoin has a good perspective. I agree with them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
May 12, 2019, 04:46:09 PM
Litecoin is doing well and its miner reward halving date is coming close in August of this year. This is the first halving for litecoin but bitcoin has gone through two of those already and there was a huge rise after both of those halvings. Hopefully, litecoin will start its big rise after the halving too.
But all the same, this coin has fallen in price quite strongly and I do not want to receive a profit of 20% of the investment according to Litecoin. I decided to wait for the profit level above 50%.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
May 10, 2019, 08:26:06 PM
Litecoin is doing well and its miner reward halving date is coming close in August of this year. This is the first halving for litecoin but bitcoin has gone through two of those already and there was a huge rise after both of those halvings. Hopefully, litecoin will start its big rise after the halving too.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
May 10, 2019, 08:19:19 PM
Litecoin, for all I know, aspired to be the "fast cryptocurrency that big corporations like Amazon were going to start using". As of today... I feel like Litecoin is essentially dying  Angry I hold quite a good amount of LTC and really don't know what to do with it...

Thoughts?

Edit; I found this nice article that summarizes what LTC has been up to but idk how I feel about this...: https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/whats-happening-with-litecoin/

If you don't know what to do with it, then sell it and save yourself from the frustrations, litecoin is not dying wonder where you get this idea or you are looking at the wrong chart or you expect too much to soon.

Checking on the data and I just saw this now

$77.54 USD (4.95%)
0.01212568 BTC (1.22%)
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
May 10, 2019, 08:02:14 PM
If we are talking about coins that have already been established, I think litecoin is a typical example of such.
There are several shit coins in the crypto space and those are the coins that should be seen as been dead and not already established coins
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
May 10, 2019, 05:35:39 PM
I think this cryptocurrency will live a long time because the creator of Litecoin is Satoshi Nakamoto. This fact is said in one of the versions about the design of this currency. That's why the Litecoin never will die. I believe that in few next months we will see an increase in price on this coin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
May 10, 2019, 05:30:51 PM

Thoughts?

Are you kidding?
Litecoin is one of the most progressive cryptocurrency in top 10. Halving is coming, my prediction is  another +50-100%  growth. Halving always has a positive effect on the price.  Cool
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 10, 2019, 05:09:55 PM
indeed Litecoin is not dead but the development of Litecoin is very slow even for very long there has been no good news from Litecoin and this is very dangerous because to keep attracting requests so that the price of coins remains expensive there should be good news at certain times.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
May 10, 2019, 05:02:31 PM
Litecoin is not dead as you can see from the article that the team is still putting things in order to ensure that LTC becomes one of the greatest cryptocurrency in the crypto market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 10, 2019, 04:50:06 PM
If we see now of course Litecoin is not dead. And even vice versa, that Litecoin continues to increase in the future. Now, Litecoin is very good. I had previously thought that Litecoin could not develop and would die. But the fact is that litecoin is increasing every day.
Activity: 182
May 10, 2019, 03:41:54 PM
I don't think that the LTC is dead, because the coin is developing and it is still promising in the market, so far the LTC shows very good dynamics and has already grown by x2
Now on the market, in addition to LTC, there are still a lot of young projects that are already sent to the stock exchange and are ready to develop, here's the example of the project http://gexan.io/ that shows that the token initially has a good price
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 10, 2019, 03:01:10 PM
I don't think that the LTC is dead, because the coin is developing and it is still promising in the market, so far the LTC shows very good dynamics and has already grown by x2
Pages:
Jump to: