Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Litecoin dead? What's happening? - page 9. (Read 2851 times)

Activity: 510
Merit: 2
May 07, 2019, 04:53:00 PM
I can't believe that Litecoin is dying because the drastically drop in price don't affect only Litecoin but all the altcoin and this is base on the drop in price of bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 07, 2019, 04:41:07 PM
In recent times, it seems most altcoins are not progressing as most of us expect them to perform.  Litecoin is certainly not dead. Crypto is all about ups and down. It would surely bounce back in due time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
May 07, 2019, 04:40:12 PM
I am waiting for my first Litecoin from this website onlineltc.io. Do you know this website? Cloud mining website, but they hold my Litecoin for about month  Cry. I hope that I will see my first Litecoin in the wallet.  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
May 07, 2019, 04:23:45 PM
No I don't think so. Litecoin is never dead and can never die. I know the market condition isn't that stable for now but that doesn't make litecoin dead. It will survive.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
May 07, 2019, 03:59:42 PM
How can litecoin dead, while soon there will be halving on litecoin. I think your argument is very no reason. current litecoin prices are still good and up and down prices are common. If litecoin is dead, the price will go down to 0 but as we see, it doesn't happen.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
May 07, 2019, 02:38:27 PM
I think it's all nonsense.  Litecoin has not died and will not die in the near future.  He has just begun to grow and develop.  I think this is one of the most advanced altcoins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
May 07, 2019, 02:31:35 PM
Litecoin is not dead and there is no reason to think that litecoin is dying.  Early this year it performances was below average but we can see that it has grown from $30 to $100 this year and though it has reverse back a little that do not mean it is not going to grow this year again.
Activity: 686
May 07, 2019, 02:26:24 PM
I see no reason for your concern. In my opinion with LTC all right, coin has shown good growth since the beginning of the year, the project is actively developing, this year will be halving, i hodl LTC in this year and don't worry.
Activity: 317
Merit: 104
May 07, 2019, 02:18:07 PM
Litecoin is far from been dead ,believe me its never going to happen ,litecoin is one of the oldest coins out there and it survive till date for some reasons ,we have few updates this year alone ,atleast it shows that the team still supports it ,my question is hope you aren't holding only litecoin?

No of course not... but I'm debating whether I should convert LTC into BTC...
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 07, 2019, 02:04:23 PM
I think that now many altcoins have really stopped growing, because everyone started investing in BTC, and it is BTC that is now really big. As usual, probably later there will be a correction and altcoins will grow
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
May 07, 2019, 01:23:38 PM
I do not follow the fundamental indicators of this coin, but the technical indicators are good. The chart LTC vs BTC looks good. Many other altcoins are much worse. I would not worry thanks TA.
Activity: 560
May 07, 2019, 01:11:56 PM
For me also i don't invest such as ico never been announcr in crypto so for me its better to invest in other altcoins that trends because old altcoins for me is not profitable anymore but it depends also if a chance to pump up someday.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
May 07, 2019, 01:09:59 PM
We cannot classify the existence of a major token by its partnership
But it’s value, and prices can fluctuate at any time or period

So litecoin is alive with good price volume and cap
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 07, 2019, 01:08:42 PM
I'm surprised why litcoin can be said to die while in terms of volume and the litcoin market is said to be good other than that litcoin is ranked 5 CMC
why in say dead, very confusing
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
May 07, 2019, 01:06:36 PM
If you are investing by your feelings, dump it right now or at least on breakeven price. You should never based your decisions on feelings or some uncertain future assumptions. Looks at the charts, study the price action. Learn to trade, jeez.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
May 07, 2019, 01:00:05 PM
I don't think litecoin is dead,  all cryptocurrency are experiencing hard time due to bad market condition, when bull run comes, litecoin price will surge very high. there are a lot of development being done by litecoin team.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
May 07, 2019, 12:24:02 PM
LTC has some solid userbase/holders. If something bad happens to btc, my second choice would be ltc.

if something "bad" happens to bitcoin, the same thing will definitely happen to every coin that has copied bitcoin. so you can not chose litecoin even if you wanted to because automatically coins like LTC will follow bitcoin too. by extension a lot of other coins that may not be direct copies of bitcoin would also be damaged.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
May 07, 2019, 10:54:27 AM
I think Litecoin will continue to last for a long time, the number of users that continues to grow and prices that continue to rise certainly makes anyone believe in the future of Litecoin, especially in August it will be halving day so that the stock decreases and prices go to moon.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
May 07, 2019, 10:51:34 AM
Litecoin, for all I know, aspired to be the "fast cryptocurrency that big corporations like Amazon were going to start using". As of today... I feel like Litecoin is essentially dying  Angry I hold quite a good amount of LTC and really don't know what to do with it...

Thoughts?

Edit; I found this nice article that summarizes what LTC has been up to but idk how I feel about this...: https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/whats-happening-with-litecoin/

I don't know why you are thinking that way, it's not dying far from it, in fact, it is one of the biggest gainers this week, it is still in the top 5 of the market and this is the only coin that has gone far, marketing in UFC, there's still more to come on Litecoin that you should look positively.

Basically, am not seeing what OP sees that make him or her think that Litecoin is dieing, when it gets gains in the recent week. Being on the coinmarketcap without any dethrone of lower coins or tokens still give hope that, it will be great again like before, a little patience is what we all need to see them growing as our portfolio.   
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 07, 2019, 10:40:19 AM
No, Litecoin will not die, the price is where is and i think the price will grow before litecoin halving, and most if holders can get a profit if they sell, we need to wait anyway and to hold.
Pages:
Jump to: