Pages:
Author

Topic: Is lying or cheating in support of stealing an election okay? - page 2. (Read 399 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
Hmm, so WHEN SHOULD Al Gore have finally conceded?

Was it totally uncool for him to demand recounts in FL or is it just totally uncool when a Repub does such a thing or of course, just when Trump does it?

Which of the states in 2020 has a margin at least within an order of magnitude of Florida 2000 so that your lame attempt at whataboutism would make an iota of sense? And how many of these states would Trump need to flip in order to win? Can he try a recount in California? Should Biden try a recount in Texas? Where does this nonsense stop?
....But what Trump is doing (and has been doing) is undermining the legitimacy of his own office by carrying on with this childish tantrum.....

I see your point but would classify it under "totally uncool just when Trump does it."

But that's coming after four years of non stop scheming, lying, contriving false collusions by the Left, so they shouldn't expect Trumpers to be "reasonable" according to their edicts.

You'll just have to be content with the use by Trump of the legal processes entitled to him to examine whatever he wants to examine. Meanwhile, I'm certainly pleased with the general direction of the results of my poll!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty

If lying and cheating is ok then why waste time and money on voting at all.
To prevent such things happeing the US postal service patent the use of blockchain in compination with mail to provide a reliable voting system.
Pub. date: Aug 13, 2020
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
Just curious what the attitudes were on this subject.

This is self moderated; vote based on your beliefs, prejudices, hates, whatever.

Please don't post more endless trump hate, just vote.

I don't think the president should be lying as part of an election. There might be a few reasons where the president should lie, to protect his people or as part of some though negotiations maybe. But if we would all be okay to accept lies just to get into the office, than the hole election campaign becomes skewed. We wouldn't know what to believe anymore, which of statements are going to be true and which are false.
Activity: 166
Merit: 16
It is damn so good as US has rigged elections of other countries multiple times.
US and its people deserve it.

This reminds me of the time when Rome was taken and sacked by its own legions in 88BCE.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
No, it's not okay under any circumstances. We just need proof. I can't go around pointing to election fraud and have nothing when someone asks me for proof of actual ballots that were submitted fraudulently.

+1 to that.

Lying or cheating to steal an election is not okay at all.

Lying on a campaign trail is pretty common, but the result of this isn't 'stealing an election' Cheating on a campaign trail, well that's up to people other then myself to decide what 'cheating' is.

But yeah, for all of this 'widespread election fraud' we're going to need some proof to back it. Right now it just sounds like a ton of baseless conspiracy theories.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Was it totally uncool for him to demand recounts in FL or is it just totally uncool when a Repub does such a thing or of course, just when Trump does it?

Which of the states in 2020 has a margin at least within an order of magnitude of Florida 2000 so that your lame attempt at whataboutism would make an iota of sense? And how many of these states would Trump need to flip in order to win? Can he try a recount in California? Should Biden try a recount in Texas? Where does this nonsense stop?

legendary
First of all, there are things you need to consider whether you do it for the sake of the country or just for yourself. Also if you think doing so will result in a good thing to happened or you are not sure about the outcome of it. Either way, if it's for the sake of the country because we already witnessed how Trump runs his government. why not gamble for Biden? maybe he can do the contrary and make America great again. if not, at least you've made some contribution to try to change the era of foolishness which Trump did when he was in power. 

I'm not really sure what you are saying.

Is it like, lying or cheating is okay if it is for a greater good, or something perceived as that?

Certainly we could say that some perceive lying or cheating as acceptable if it benefits them personally, as that is pretty much a definition of crime.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
First of all, there are things you need to consider whether you do it for the sake of the country or just for yourself. Also if you think doing so will result in a good thing to happened or you are not sure about the outcome of it. Either way, if it's for the sake of the country because we already witnessed how Trump runs his government. why not gamble for Biden? maybe he can do the contrary and make America great again. if not, at least you've made some contribution to try to change the era of foolishness which Trump did when he was in power. 
legendary
Totally not cool to lie and cheat and try to steal an election. Time for the loser to concede and start working on transferring government functions to the winner instead of obstructing the will of the people and discrediting the election process.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Totally not cool to lie and cheat and try to steal an election. Time for the loser to concede and start working on transferring government functions to the winner instead of obstructing the will of the people and discrediting the election process.
legendary

the democrats think everyone is allowed to vote....

No, this is true of a small minority of them. I know many Democrats, and they do not think this way.

But the small minority, here in the US, is very vocal and is assisted by foreign interests.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
If they want to secure it with a blockchain, the only way I will accept it as proof is if it is on THE BITCOIN BLOCKCHAIN..

the problem is not the vote itself,

the problem is who votes?

the democrats think everyone is allowed to vote, they try to threathen those owning property in the us, so they are afraid

they have their own form of fascism.

while the republicans think only true and hard working noncriminal american citizens are allowed to work that support the wellbeing of the country.

the democrats litterally use foreign greed to maintain their power.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
If they want to secure it with a blockchain, the only way I will accept it as proof is if it is on THE BITCOIN BLOCKCHAIN..
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Just curious what the attitudes were on this subject.

This is self moderated; vote based on your beliefs, prejudices, hates, whatever.

Please don't post more endless trump hate, just vote.

I am not sure where you are and what is the level of democracy in your country. But if you live in countries where is democracy very soft and easy to omit, then you can't be surprised with little "embellishment" of the voting process.
As I remember, Trump also uses some non-democratic methods in his first elections. then everyone was taken aback there was no reaction and Trump can be considered as the creator of a voting cheat. now it turned against him.
Just imagine, how it would look like he won again stealing an election? it looks much worse when someone does it from a position.

In the end, what is democracy? Two idiot votes are still double more than one vote from a smart person.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
There is no point in running elections if they are not 100% correct. That is why there are  gazillion observers watching how voting goes and how counting votes goes. There are republican,, democrat, independent and foreign  observers.

Here you have what Organisation of American States observers reported on USA elections: http://www.oas.org/documents/eng/press/Preliminary-Report-of-the-OAS-EOM-USA-2020.pdf
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
jes if you get rid of the corrupt democrats
legendary
In a democratic system, it should never be allowed or tolerated.

If it can be proven in court that someone broke the law in favor of a given candidate,
the said candidate should be disqualified and banned for life from politics.

I'd think one to four years in prison would be about right for the active participants. That might have to be a sentence of ten, then with typical early parole one to four.

But what about all the follow-alongs, the ones that know the election was stolen, but go along silently because its their party? And they parrot the talking points, over and over.

Sort of an attempt to gain a consensus in the media.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
In a democratic system, it should never be allowed or tolerated.

If it can be proven in court that someone broke the law in favor of a given candidate,
the said candidate should be disqualified and banned for life from politics.

legendary
for me of course that is very sinful, it has hurt democracy...
democracy is agreeing on the results of the majority vote, so if we support those who commit fraud in the general election we automatically support the fraudsters to become leaders. a fraudster who gets elected during a general election will only be a disaster for the citizens.

I do see it that way, but suspect many do not. After all, a strong minority really hate Trump, and they may feel that cheating and lying is okay to get him out.

Just look at the sorts of things they say.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 115
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
Fist fight is the fairest competition, in the jungle all men should have no weapon equiped and fight the tiger and lion with barehand, it’s the fair fight. Assuming using spear, knife, gun, nuke is a cheating.
Btw human should fight with stick and stone but not with mouth fight. Smiley

Well, that's certainly a point of view I did not consider.

I think the Broly46 post is lacking. We have an explanation of "stick," but not of "stone." Or can you find it? But the stick definition contradicts some of the rest of his talk. However, the definition fits right in with what's going on these days. Check it out below.

This Is My Boomstick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFriRcIwqNU

Cool

EDIT: If you want to see our power for what is right and what is wrong, see this version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GULItNlBvJc.

Some believe block chain technology would make a fair election result, that’s baffling, the whole point of bitcoin 51% attack is the abuse of voting system at its finest, I think it would make the election even better to manipulate. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: