Pages:
Author

Topic: Is lying or cheating in support of stealing an election okay? - page 3. (Read 399 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
for me of course that is very sinful, it has hurt democracy...
democracy is agreeing on the results of the majority vote, so if we support those who commit fraud in the general election we automatically support the fraudsters to become leaders. a fraudster who gets elected during a general election will only be a disaster for the citizens.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Fist fight is the fairest competition, in the jungle all men should have no weapon equiped and fight the tiger and lion with barehand, it’s the fair fight. Assuming using spear, knife, gun, nuke is a cheating.
Btw human should fight with stick and stone but not with mouth fight. Smiley

Well, that's certainly a point of view I did not consider.

I think the Broly46 post is lacking. We have an explanation of "stick," but not of "stone." Or can you find it? But the stick definition contradicts some of the rest of his talk. However, the definition fits right in with what's going on these days. Check it out below.

This Is My Boomstick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFriRcIwqNU

Cool

EDIT: If you want to see our power for what is right and what is wrong, see this version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GULItNlBvJc.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 115
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
Fist fight is the fairest competition, in the jungle all men should have no weapon equiped and fight the tiger and lion with barehand, it’s the fair fight. Assuming using spear, knife, gun, nuke is a cheating.

Cheating and stealing is everywhere even in bitcoin mining there is stealing and cheating, election won’t be the last of them, there is more everyday happening is unfair that require attention immediately and people tend to give election a lot of damn than anything else, btw nobody would change that unfairness, election would always be always as cheating as possible just like any thing that people fighting to win over it.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
Just curious what the attitudes were on this subject.

This is self moderated; vote based on your beliefs, prejudices, hates, whatever.

Please don't post more endless trump hate, just vote.

@Spendulus it’s not okay at all because there’s something called as conscience, and how can any one even sleep at night knowing that they cheated to support their candidate. Lastly I was just reading news reports that the lawyers of the law firms employed by Trump are not happy that they’re helping in endorsing Trump claims that elections results were manipulated, and one of those lawyers even resigned in support of his beliefs.

Source:

https://electionlawblog.org/?p=118412
Activity: 1120
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It will never be okay, first if you support a candidate who you know to be cheating, then you must expect that there will be a high chance of corruption that will happen in that term. Second, stick with "Innocent until proven guilty" cause even if it is the president, if he/she is proven guilty, he must be punished under the law. And lastly, You don't want a thief or a cheater to be the representative, and head of your country.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 115
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
No, it's not okay under any circumstances. We just need proof. I can't go around pointing to election fraud and have nothing when someone asks me for proof of actual ballots that were submitted fraudulently.
legendary
legendary
Just curious what the attitudes were on this subject.

This is self moderated; vote based on your beliefs, prejudices, hates, whatever.

Please don't post more endless trump hate, just vote.
Pages:
Jump to: