Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Mark Karpeles Jewish? [serious] - page 3. (Read 21265 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
March 23, 2014, 11:14:16 AM
please someone ban this hating dumbass fuck who's clearly on a divine mission to clear the Earth from ill-minded antisemites.
NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOUR BELLIGERANT CAUSE/PROPAGANDA.
*ignore

edit: renfr i dont like you, and I can assure you that it has nothing to do with you being jewish (i have a lot of jewish friends - hell, i even have dated a jewish girl Smiley oh and i want to visit Isreal to see this Mystic place we've been talking about for the last 2000 years and check how things are going on there too).
And I dont like Mark either, his writings just showed how pathetic he is (just like our fellow renfr here: all about little vendettas and no peaceful way of thinking), and that it should be seen no mercy for his misbehavior regarding Gox's heist since he clearly just owned you, big time - oh wow, could you believe it? MK even had the balls to accept fiat deposits knowing that there was nothing coming out of his shitty platform anymore.. ^^

btw I never employed the terms "hunt down", "prosecute", "insane" nor did i ever threatened or insulted anyone.

Moving on.  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 23, 2014, 09:11:58 AM
People who see racism/anti semitism everywhere, whether it is there or not are not helping their own cause.

You're like a jewish al sharpton.

Call everyone racist enough and everyone just gets sick of you and then you're ignored.

I'm gonna put you on ignore for being a stupid racist troll

Don't play dumb.
The muslim jihadi warrior who wrote this sign "death to all juice" is real and he meant those words.
Sure he made a mistake when writing this but what he meant remains.
Or else let us all write antisemitic signs with a bad grammar and laugh about it, why not?

First I'm the attacker and now I'm a racist troll? Care to quote where the racism and where the trolling are?

The only troll in there is you who claims to be from jewish descent while at the same time spitting on your own community, either you're a self hating Jew or either you're a fake.

Is that you Daniel Burros?
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 23, 2014, 08:32:34 AM
People who see racism/anti semitism everywhere, whether it is there or not are not helping their own cause.

You're like a jewish al sharpton.

Call everyone racist enough and everyone just gets sick of you and then you're ignored.

I'm gonna put you on ignore for being a stupid racist troll

March 23, 2014, 08:30:07 AM
renfr is not even on bitcointalk to fucking talk about bitcoin. He just spills his filthy hate all over the place accusing everybody of being antissemite. just go have a look at his post history and you'll clearly understand he's a fanatic. This is the XXIst century and not some dark age where everybody is conspiring against jews or whatever other group of people. just GTFO.

please mods do something here.

And now you're going to tell me that you're not a self hating Jew?

This is why I pointed out at your "inb4" speech, because usually when people say that it's that what follows has some sort of truth attached to it.
renfr is not even on bitcointalk to fucking talk about bitcoin. He just spills his filthy hate all over the place accusing everybody of being antissemite. just go have a look at his post history and you'll clearly understand he's a fanatic. This is the XXIst century and not some dark age where everybody is conspiring against jews or whatever other group of people. just GTFO.

Listen, I did not create this topic.
I am all for discussing about bitcoin because that's what this freaking forum is about.
The problem here is antisemites like you who create irrelevant topics in a bitcoin forum with the sole purpose of causing a flamewar and attack Jews.

Apparently this topic doesn't seem to annoy you, however when Jews start denoucing this topic you immediatly call for a witchhunt and turn the situation around, trying to turn the real attackers into innocent victims.

If there weren't deluded antisemites like you there would be no such thread and we would all be discussing about bitcoin.

Ever saw a zionist creating a topic on service discussion to defend Israel and Jews? No.
Ever saw antisemites creating topics warning us of evil Jews and their zionist domination plan? YES, plenty of times.

These are facts, whatever else you could say is just blatant rubbish.

lawl you took that pic seriously!?

hahahahaa
March 23, 2014, 07:51:38 AM

And now you're going to tell me that you're not a self hating Jew?

This is why I pointed out at your "inb4" speech, because usually when people say that it's that what follows has some sort of truth attached to it.

Listen, I did not create this topic.
I am all for discussing about bitcoin because that's what this freaking forum is about.
The problem here is antisemites like you who create irrelevant topics in a bitcoin forum with the sole purpose of causing a flamewar and attack Jews.

Apparently this topic doesn't seem to annoy you, however when Jews start denoucing this topic you immediatly call for a witchhunt and turn the situation around, trying to turn the real attackers into innocent victims.

If there weren't deluded antisemites like you there would be no such thread and we would all be discussing about bitcoin.

Ever saw a zionist creating a topic on service discussion to defend Israel and Jews? No.
Ever saw antisemites creating topics warning us of evil Jews and their zionist domination plan? YES, plenty of times.

These are facts, whatever else you could say is just blatant rubbish.
March 23, 2014, 07:22:00 AM

legendary
March 23, 2014, 07:13:50 AM

March 23, 2014, 04:07:10 AM
I said not every criticism of a jew is anti semitism and you called me a self hating jew.

you are a retard
March 23, 2014, 03:48:55 AM
I'm part jewish, and i am honestly embarrassed by the people who cry anti-semitism constantly.

Not every criticism of a jew is anti semitism.

inb4 I'm a self hating jew accusations
Funny how you say "inb4" because you're proving yourself that you consider you could be a self hating Jew and so are you it seems.
Really I will never understand people like you, goyim antisemites sure are insane and mentally ill but what are Jewish antisemites? It is beyond mental illness I think, the existence of people like you is aberrant and you must really feel bad to hate yourself, your own family, your own community and what you are.

No, I said inb4 because I knew you'd accuse me of it.

If a Jew kicks a dog, and I say "Don't kick that dog you asshole" you would call me an antisemite for criticizing that jew. You do not believe it's possible to criticize a jew without being an anti semite. You are fuckin retarded.

I used this example since yesterday this really happened (not with a jew, but with an Indian boy) I yelled at him for kicking a dog on the beach, luckily no one accused me of being a racist over it, since most people are not fuckin retards like yourself.
I do not believe? Where did you get that?
I never said that criticizing Mark Karpeles is being an antisemite however saying he did these actions because he's a Jew is antisemitic behaviour.

Everyone there would be offended if someone was to say that if a blackman robbed is because he's black however no one except me and a few others seem to be shocked when it concerns a Jew.
This, is what I call double sandards and it confirms the growing trend of antisemitism over false rumors and lies being spread.

If you're a Jew then wake up, you seem to ignore the warnings that were issued to you and you will end up regretting it.
March 22, 2014, 10:50:43 PM
I'm part jewish, and i am honestly embarrassed by the people who cry anti-semitism constantly.

Not every criticism of a jew is anti semitism.

inb4 I'm a self hating jew accusations
Funny how you say "inb4" because you're proving yourself that you consider you could be a self hating Jew and so are you it seems.
Really I will never understand people like you, goyim antisemites sure are insane and mentally ill but what are Jewish antisemites? It is beyond mental illness I think, the existence of people like you is aberrant and you must really feel bad to hate yourself, your own family, your own community and what you are.

No, I said inb4 because I knew you'd accuse me of it.

If a Jew kicks a dog, and I say "Don't kick that dog you asshole" you would call me an antisemite for criticizing that jew. You do not believe it's possible to criticize a jew without being an anti semite. You are fuckin retarded.

I used this example since yesterday this really happened (not with a jew, but with an Indian boy) I yelled at him for kicking a dog on the beach, luckily no one accused me of being a racist over it, since most people are not fuckin retards like yourself.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
American1973
March 22, 2014, 09:14:50 PM
I think he's Jewish because he reminds me of Augustus Gloop in the Willy Wonka movie.  Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSORiSaRW8

That stereotypes chocolate lovers.  Anyway Gloop is clearly a belgian surname.  [joking]
Activity: 389
March 22, 2014, 09:10:34 PM
I think he's Jewish because he reminds me of Augustus Gloop in the Willy Wonka movie.  Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSORiSaRW8
American1973
March 22, 2014, 07:02:53 PM
Its all about turning the other cheek.
Make Love, not War.
Peace.

Cool

Well, all that AND fighting the debt priests.

Debt is the hallmark of the slave trade.
legendary
March 22, 2014, 06:11:53 PM
Its all about turning the other cheek.
Make Love, not War.
Peace.

Cool
American1973
March 22, 2014, 06:01:54 PM
renf, Americans do not support ignorance, they have just been fed crap by the TV. You know who runs Hollywodd so don't go there. 

Anyway, I am no hater of Judaists, and I don't hate Arabs or semetic people like the Copts, the first Christians who also were semetic though that's not important to understand why Jesus kicked ass, his being semetic meant nothing, his actions against money-fleecing douchebags and gangs and Rome, all display a true heroic spirit --one which Israel can never conjure.

Face it bro: Israel hasn't the heart to create a messiah.  He would just be another Bar Kochba dickbag failure, leading all his people to a bloodbath --a holocaust if you will.  Study Rabbi Meir and Judah Ha-Nasi who was connected to the silk trades of Babylon.  Why did Meir and Co. survive the masada events?  They escaped to Jerusalem because they cut a deal.  Similar to WW2 where the same thing happened, if you can see what truth is revealing to you.  Do you know anything of Encyclopedia Judaica?  Because all my facts are from that volume of books, typically available at better libraries.
legendary
March 22, 2014, 05:47:30 PM
new PM:

Ca sert à rien de poster publiquement mes messages, tu esperes quoi concretement?
Ce ne sont pas des menaces mais une action concrete envers des propos punis par la loi.
J'ai deja bosse il y a un temps a la SPCJ pour defendre les juifs des antisemites, je peux te garantir qu'on va se pencher sur ton cas.
Tor, VPN, site etranger, ca sert a rien, on finira par te trouver, c'est une question de temps simplement.
J'ai deja eu affaire a un malin sur IRC (chat mtgox), il se croyait a l'abri avec son VPN et se lachait sur les juifs, resultat des courses on l'a chope et il a du rendre compte de ses actes au TI.
T'as pas beaucoup de chance d'etre tombe sur quelqu'un du meme pays que toi, autant les etrangers je passe car difficile de poursuivre, long, couteux et souvent mene a rien mais ceux qui resident en France ont beaucoup de soucis a se faire.
Regarde ton idole Dieudonne comment on l'a ecrase (et ce n'est que le debut)

Israel vaincra

meaning:

"It's useless to publicly post my messages, what do you expect?
These aren't threats but a concrete action against words legally condemned.
I have already worked at the SPCJ to defend jews from antisemites, i can guaranty that we are going to investigate you.
Tor, VPN, foreign websites, its useless, we will find you, its just a matter of time.
I have already deal with a "smartass" on IRC (chat mtGOX), he though he was safe behind his VPN and criticized jews, we got him and he had to deal with his acts in court.
You are quite not lucky to be from the same country as I am, prosecuting foreigners is difficult, long and expensive, if not useless, but those who reside in france are going to have a lot of trouble.
Look at your Idole Dieudonne how we crushed him (and thats just the beginning)

Isreal will win."

Cheesy
legendary
March 22, 2014, 05:22:46 PM
legendary
March 22, 2014, 04:26:22 PM
lmao.
im done arguing with that shmuck.

-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HahSiMWekuQ

Grin

edit: oh now i just got threatenend in PM: Shocked

Je viens de dénoncer tes propos aux services compétents.
Attends-toi à une petite visite.
N'essaies pas de détruire les preuves, ça risquerait d'alourdir ton dossier.

meaning:

"I just reported you to the competent services.
You should expect a "little visit"
Don't try to destroy proofs, it will only make your case worse."

Cheesy
March 22, 2014, 04:25:53 PM
I wish some mod comes and locks this topic, it seems like this topic has become a nest for antisemites to spread their vile propaganda.
We need to put an end to that.

Reminder to all antisemites : the whole world will fall after Israel starts falling, the IDF is one of the strongest armies of the world, you stand no chance  Wink

March 22, 2014, 04:21:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: