Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NEO a good future invest !!?? - page 3. (Read 3093 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 02:41:03 PM
I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year, is it a good investment or is just something stagnant, is it worth right now to buy NEO or just try to focus in another way!?!
Bitcoin is the king of the crypto market. So when Bitcoin raises prices then all Altcoin on the floor or not on the floor will also increase and Altcoins investment is almost as profitable as the Altcoins in the top 20. The coinmarketcap you mentioned is NEO.
of course it is very noticeable that this coin is included in the top twenty of the most rated coins, but it seems to me that this still does not say anything. Recently, only 2% growth, which is not much different from other coins and their performance.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
August 31, 2018, 12:00:22 PM
I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year, is it a good investment or is just something stagnant, is it worth right now to buy NEO or just try to focus in another way!?!
Bitcoin is the king of the crypto market. So when Bitcoin raises prices then all Altcoin on the floor or not on the floor will also increase and Altcoins investment is almost as profitable as the Altcoins in the top 20. The coinmarketcap you mentioned is NEO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 11:41:40 AM
Neo have all chances to become one of the most promising coins on the market. This coin very popular in the Chinese market and I think it will be popular in all the world soon. I recommend you to invest in.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 31, 2018, 08:05:30 AM
Neo is not bad for investment. Maybe it's not the best but not bad. Solid platform with own ICO possibilities, good team, strong partners and many partnerships include Microsoft. Why not?
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 07:21:23 AM
It depends on your investment plan. In my opinion, the currency has a good potential for growth. You have to weigh all the risks and make your own decision.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 07:18:11 AM
Yes, of course Neo is one of the best investments to invest, considering that teams, projects and partners will continue to grow better. So I think Neo will have a bright future.
Activity: 314
August 31, 2018, 05:41:46 AM
According to my opinion in the Altcoins, NEO is likely to increase the highest price because last week in the top 100 on Coinmarketcap we can see many surprises as the fluctuations in the continuous price fluctuations, As the coin attempted to remain steady against the downward pressure the Altcoin, on the other hand, had strong growth in value, with NEO in particular rising sharply while Coinmarketcap Coinmarkets were all red. and tend to go down. I think that because NEO was named the second Ethereal of China and the first fat source coin of China, established in 2014, NEO's strong intention was to recreate the way of trading, To change the traditional economy to adapt to a new economy that is about to emerge is the era of modern smart economy. So we should invest NEO.
Activity: 490
August 31, 2018, 05:28:54 AM
Why? Investment is a good thing, and it can be very profitable, so I think we should continue this. Although the investment has a big risk, but people use it, and with success.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 05:00:42 AM
Yes, although Ethereum is still very strong, I believe that in the future of NEO, he is a national coin with a large population.
Activity: 63
August 31, 2018, 04:04:12 AM
i think YES, but he loock like as china ethereum. and in china is problems about cryptocurrencyes
Activity: 126
August 31, 2018, 03:07:01 AM
Currently, NEO is in the top fifteen leaders in the rating of the Crypto-currency, created by the criterion of the size of market capitalization. If we talk about the prospects of NEO in 2018, then I think the price of these coins will fully reach $ 100 per coin and above.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
August 31, 2018, 02:52:07 AM
Being on the top list of cryptocurrencies with a high market cap is already a good indication that this cryptocurrency has really a good future and is a very good investment for long term. Just like Ethereum, NEO has also its own blockchain and i already see some ICO around that uses NEO's blockchain.
Activity: 532
August 31, 2018, 01:15:37 AM

For me NEO is a good investment for long. And if the Chinese government introduces it, the price will rise. In addition, many ICO are carried out on the NEO platform. I think that this coin should be kept in its investment portfolio!
NEO is considered ETH of China. So they will do everything to make NEO the best, But the Chinese government forbids the crypto so they will not advertise it.
More ICOs will be created from the NEO platform, because previous ICOs have been successful and promising. Either way, NEO will develop and quickly overtake ETH in the next few years
Activity: 112
August 31, 2018, 12:14:51 AM

For me NEO is a good investment for long. And if the Chinese government introduces it, the price will rise. In addition, many ICO are carried out on the NEO platform. I think that this coin should be kept in its investment portfolio!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 04:16:44 AM
NEO is great coin. It will grow a lot in future for sure.
Now is much cheaper like it was so great time to buy and make nice profits till end of 2018.
Activity: 283
August 30, 2018, 04:09:16 AM
yes neo is good coin to invest because that coin is blockchain platform and this coin was designed by scalable network, so there have bright future, this coin will increasing more in this year.
Activity: 210
August 30, 2018, 03:58:44 AM
NEO is one of my best portfolios i am buying those whenever the price starts decreasing. I hope NEO is a long-term investment which we cannot able to guess what is going to be the price in the next year. So buying NEO is always good to deal with the present situation because the chances of increasing price are very huge.
Activity: 187
August 22, 2018, 03:30:20 PM
yes. NEO will get a brighter future, if we see the past few days it is showing good performance even when ethereum, litecoin were  struggling with dips. NEO serves as a building platform for many ICO's coming from China, it is easier to built rather than ethereum and others as it uses common coding languages. Already it has started its bull run and the mass adoption and media coverage will make it to stay here for long run.
Activity: 187
August 30, 2018, 03:09:40 AM
yes. NEO will get a brighter future, if we see the past few days it is showing good performance even when ethereum, litecoin were  struggling with dips. NEO serves as a building platform for many ICO's coming from China, it is easier to built rather than ethereum and others as it uses common coding languages. Already it has started its bull run and the mass adoption and media coverage will make it to stay here for long run.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
August 30, 2018, 03:47:49 AM
Yes, almost all altcoin right now is a red, but NEO alone is a blue coin, so you see that the potential of this coin is quite high, I support you if You choose NEO
Pages:
Jump to: