Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NEO a good future invest !!?? - page 8. (Read 3093 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 05:52:26 AM
Yes, I will say that NEO is a very good investment and it also has  bright future like ethereum and it is a very good time to invest in the coin now that the price is low and I believe the it will grow higher when the market recover from the bear and price of coin begins to rise.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 05:48:02 AM
yes. NEO will get a brighter future, if we see the past few days it is showing good performance even when ethereum, litecoin were  struggling with dips. NEO serves as a building platform for many ICO's coming from China, it is easier to built rather than ethereum and others as it uses common coding languages. Already it has started its bull run and the mass adoption and media coverage will make it to stay here for long run.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
May 19, 2018, 01:12:24 PM
Neo is a high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. And it is also one of the top coins had great feature. Many altcoins are now based on Neo platform. This coin is good for long term investment, holding this coin will gives you more profit. Now the price of Neo is reasonable so buy neo now and hold the coin for future. Surely the price will increase but not immediately it will take time to reach its goal.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 12:52:03 PM
Neo has chance for great future, but I'm not sure about extreme growth of NEO price - maybe x2 or x4 maximum. Nevertheless, you can buy NEO and get some piece of Gas permanently.

I guess that NEO belongs to the best platforms. Honestly, I am surprised why the price for this altcoin is not going up so rapidly. However, I believe that the situation will change and NEO will reach $200.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 17, 2018, 07:38:45 AM
I believe in NEO.
I think NEO have great Potencial in the future. Maybe Top 3 some Day! 

It would be very difficult for NEO to reach top 3 on CMC. NEO can not overcome the BCH and ripple. NEO is widely praised but I find them still like other coins. They can not spike so
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
May 16, 2018, 06:41:41 PM
I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year, is it a good investment or is just something stagnant, is it worth right now to buy NEO or just try to focus in another way!?!

The main driving force of the platform is its technological versatility. Smart-contracts written in NEO, can be of a very different nature. In addition, developers are constantly working on improving the system and working with big organizations, like Microsoft for example. This is a big step towards mass distribution of the product. So, i belive, yes, NEO is a good future invest.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 06:33:02 PM
NEO is now a coin that has a good price, which now NEO will continue to potentially, NEO has a limited total supply of coins so this becomes the benefits of NEO
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 05:05:51 PM
One of the must hold coin in cryptocurrency market cap is Neo so holding neo will bring us near about 10 times profit is expected
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 04:09:44 PM
yes Neo is a good investment they have development projects in hand and neo price is expected to increase this year more than 5 times or even more Neo blockchain is developing on the lines of world best blockchain
Activity: 224
May 15, 2018, 04:32:07 PM
NEO has one of the biggest potential on the market and I think it can reach even bigger price than ETH just because they have similar structure and according to some sources is faster and more stable than ETH. And it will be good investment because of the price so if I would have 1000$ I'll put for long term in 1-2 year and take my profit around 5-10x
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 04:26:52 PM
I believe in NEO. It seems to me that this coin has a great future. I bought a few coins and I hope that it will bring me a very big profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
May 15, 2018, 03:43:29 PM
Definitely. NEO will be more expensive till EoY. Ecosystem will be more developed. Some of ICO will start. NEX as exchange. Some other interesting projects wait own queue.
Merit: 30
May 15, 2018, 03:32:47 PM
many are speculating about the NEO, some even predict that the NEO will be a big coin that can compete with ethereum. I think nothing is impossible, all can happen. but, after China bans ICO, I think the NEO movement is now a bit stagnant.
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
May 15, 2018, 02:51:49 PM
NEO top Invest!
ETH
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
May 15, 2018, 02:46:39 PM
Yeah, NEO is a good investment but for a long term. The price rise trend of NEO is like a slow and steady pace so we can have NEO for long term investment and for sure it would reap good value after some years from now. You can definitely have this coin like a secured and positive pay in a long run, always rises its price slowly but gradual increase when market is down is the positive thing for NEO.
Activity: 364
May 15, 2018, 02:15:42 PM
Neo is one of the high potential and promising coins. It has a great future when compared to other coins. Many projects are coming based on this coin. This is the right time to invest in Neo coin. Because the price of Neo is reasonable now so we have to invest in this time. But we have to hold the coin for long term then only it will give more benefits in future. Neo is one of the top five coins in the coinmarkecap.
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 15, 2018, 01:32:27 PM
Of course NEO is one out of the best choice to invest for long term Smiley. You should know about the advantages and potential of NEO. It's being supported by China gorvenment and I think this coin will be one out of the cryptocurrency on top 4 on Coinmarketcap really soon.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
May 15, 2018, 01:01:21 PM
NEO has great potential. NEO is the first cryptocurrency of China, it is called Ethereum of China because it has technology and development plan quite similar to Ethereum. However, NEO has faster processing speed than Ethereum. NEO has a professional development team, a large support community, it is accepted by the Chinese government. I believe that a bright future awaits NEO. Right now is a good time for us to invest in NEO, now it's around $ 725, this is a good price for a potential altcoin like NEO.

Agreed. I believe that NEO will be more expensive. As I write repeatedly the smartcontract deploying on the NEO blockchain cost 500 GAS. For clear scam it is a quite expensive price. Unlike smartcontract on ETH
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
May 15, 2018, 12:59:36 PM
Of course, never late. This project develops well. We have ahead very good future. It definitely it is worth interesting in this project in the long term.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 12:38:28 PM
NEO has great potential. NEO is the first cryptocurrency of China, it is called Ethereum of China because it has technology and development plan quite similar to Ethereum. However, NEO has faster processing speed than Ethereum. NEO has a professional development team, a large support community, it is accepted by the Chinese government. I believe that a bright future awaits NEO. Right now is a good time for us to invest in NEO, now it's around $ 725, this is a good price for a potential altcoin like NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: