Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NEO a good future invest !!?? - page 7. (Read 3093 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 14, 2018, 07:30:21 PM
I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year, is it a good investment or is just something stagnant, is it worth right now to buy NEO or just try to focus in another way!?!
For me NEO is one of the altcoin worth to invest. I also hold quite a lot of NEO. NEO has a professional development team, excellent support community, it is widely known as China's Ethereum. I believe that NEO will bring more profit to me in the future. Currently NEO price is very low, only $ 32, I will continue to buy and hold NEO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
July 14, 2018, 06:56:56 PM
I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year, is it a good investment or is just something stagnant, is it worth right now to buy NEO or just try to focus in another way!?! 

I am very enthusiastic about following this one coin (since last January), and I think Neo has a big chance 5x -10x this year and Neo is the second ambitious coin after ethereum. Prices that are stagnant a common condition that occurs in all crypto currencies for now, maybe in the fourth quarter there will be a significant development on them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
July 14, 2018, 06:15:31 PM
I do not like this project because it is hardly centralized and dropping of a single main server will freeze all blockchain.
Activity: 350
July 14, 2018, 05:51:26 PM
Neo is one of my favorite altcoin because in my own prediction one if the best possible next ethereum after few years from now.
I can get a lot of money because of neo because I invested when the price is very low but I want to earn more so I holding more few years neo.
I also hold quite a lot of NEO because for me it is quite potential coin and I appreciate it only behind BTC and ETH. NEO is a well-funded coin, the community is extremely supportive, it is also the platform of many successful ICO projects in the market and that is the basis to make NEO strong growth in the coming time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 05:15:16 PM
To date, NEO is no longer as potential as before because China has banned cryptos trading, substantially affecting the exchange rate of NEO. After the Chinese government forced a ban on cryptos trading, the NEO fell from over $ 100 to $ 32 at the moment. Therefore investing in NEO would be not recommended.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 05:09:40 PM
On a falling crypto currency market, NEO will at best remain at the same price level as now. Now it is better to invest in stable crypto currencies.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
July 12, 2018, 07:25:01 AM
Neo is one of my favorite altcoin because in my own prediction one if the best possible next ethereum after few years from now.
I can get a lot of money because of neo because I invested when the price is very low but I want to earn more so I holding more few years neo.
Activity: 434
July 12, 2018, 06:40:39 AM
As it turns out, NEO has not been able to surpass ETH and has not been able to surpass Bitcoin. Although NEO has great potential, I don't think it can land on the moon!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
July 12, 2018, 05:18:34 AM
It is one of the competitors for ETH platform and I feel the true potential of NEO will be discovered once we see some good projects and volume for those tokens. Already projects like TKY, Soul and AVA making a buzz on Neo platform.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 05:10:58 AM
I believe NEO will be a good Long term hold,

It has a large following and many DAPS in progress on the chain,

On top of that you generate passive income with GAS which is great as you can sell each bull run.
Activity: 100
July 12, 2018, 04:39:40 AM
many are speculating approximately the NEO, some even predict that the NEO will be a large coin that can compete with ethereum. I suppose nothing is impossible, all can manifest. however, after China bans ICO, I assume the NEO motion is now a bit stagnant.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
July 11, 2018, 02:46:09 PM
NEO is a decent coin to contribute, yet as per my decision I would pick ETH, on the grounds that this coin is basically holding. also, ETH are broadly accessible, they are developing and will vanquish the whole Crypto advertise later on.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 02:38:29 PM
I made a lot of money with NEO once, but that time has passed. Before you invest in NEO, you need to soberly weigh all the risks.
Activity: 75
July 11, 2018, 02:17:24 PM
Yes, NEO is a good mid to long term investment, it's almost one fifth of it's high right now, a good time to increase investment in NEO. I didn't HOLD it before but now I have added my position in NEO at this low price of $30ish. I think in next 3-4 years we can easily see neo worth $400-450. So that will be 12-15x returns on my investment. It will directly compete with ETH and EOS too.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 01:23:32 PM
NEO is one of the best investments. It is a very promising coin, besides, coin holders are given GAS as a supplement. Very cool!
Activity: 308
July 11, 2018, 01:15:07 PM
Yes, the coin NEO is a good coin to be used as an investment asset. I think you should also buy this NEO coin. Moreover, the price is still low and exactly right if buy it now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 11:31:19 AM
I think iya''Neo is a very potential coin to invest in and this is a very good time to buy, because at this time the price of Neo spelled out is down, and what I observed from the neo charts is very stable and certainly will rise and grow faster from what we imagine, especially when the market conditions begin to improve this will give big profits.
Activity: 10
July 11, 2018, 11:23:33 AM
Neo's always been a good investment and always will be. It really could surpass a lot of coins that are superior to it in price right now, as someone has already mentioned. Definitely keep an eye on it.
Activity: 294
July 11, 2018, 11:22:49 AM
Yes, I will say that NEO is a very good investment and it also has  bright future like ethereum and it is a very good time to invest in the coin now that the price is low and I believe the it will grow higher when the market recover from the bear and price of coin begins to rise.
Yes ofcourse because their technologies are really amazing and their teams are really great. Imagine if all Chinese people support one of their own which is NEO, we all known how big country China is and how many people living there that's the future of NEO.
Activity: 458
July 11, 2018, 11:21:08 AM
yes. One of the most scathing critiques of NEO is that it's incredibly centralized. There are only 7 validation nodes which are controlled by either Onchain (company that founded and is developing NEO), the NEO Council, or the City of Zion, three organizations that are very closely tied to each other.
Pages:
Jump to: