Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 30. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 100
NEO as I see it. It is the rival of Ethereum and the coin that will definitely go on rising. I do not know what will be its top this year but I suspect that the price of the coin will be over 50 dollars.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
YES! You right, I think long term investment is good and it is the very low risk to lose the money. These are my long term investment. I believe its price will be grow more in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
NEO is not a good choice, it shows no impressed movements, in long term EOS is more worth than NEO to invest, if you don't like EOS, Ethereum is also better choice rather than NEO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
There are so many coins in the crypto space, so when i saw your question, i just as myself that: Why then should i invest into NEO. I was formerly holding it, but i am glad i sold it before the dump it had.
One can make profit on it, but i do not see much future in it, because of the controversy now surrounding it, as regards it being centralized.
brand new
Long term coin investment I think you should choose BTC and ETH. These are two potential and safe coin in the cryptocurrency market. They first appeared on the market and flourished to the present time. Their prices are always the highest. Therefore, you should choose BTC and ETH for long-term investment. Their futures are getting higher and you can easily sell them for profit.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
I think neo is a good coin to hold for long term anyway, you might have been feeling disappointed by neo value, market as whole is feeling heat pour to the market  by bear until bull come other big bag holders are also disappointed.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
I will be bias here because I am a fan and supporter of Neo project and I will say that Neo will be great in the future, I become a fan of Neo the first moment i used their platform and I discovered that nothing was charged me for the transaction and I think this is a good thing making transaction free of charge, this kind service is what the blockchain platform needs to attractive more people to use it for their daily and business use for making transactions.
Activity: 13
it depends on your entry point of that particular coin or token you are looking at.
Activity: 6
The best long term investiment is an altcoin with devs who actually care about their product. Who will keep hard work even during bear market.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
neo with its own seperate blockchain is really not developing because its rare to see projects that are based on the neo network. i would rather choose from one of tyhe mainstream if i were you.
Activity: 7
I think this is the best way to invest in cryptocurrency. Long-term investment in crypto coins that has lot of potentials to develop i.e low total supply coins.
Activity: 7
YES! You right, I think long term investment is good and it is the very low risk to lose the money. These are my long term investment. I believe its price will be grow more in the future.
Activity: 4
i think long term is good method and people who doing that have a big patient. because they believe on they coin. if you want invest on coin i suggest check the market and choice top 10 or you can looking good project on new ICO.
brand new
I think investing on long term is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials.
Patience is a key to success. Long term investment is the best. A lot of coins have proved that. But yet they are still coins that don't have future. But I can assure you that coins like cs,neo,ETH,btc and many more are long term investment
I quite agree with you Idea mate, If we are planning to choose long-term Investment we must take a good coin that has a potential to rise beyond Its limits and If doesn't have an Idea, try to look In the coinmarketcap, where we can see the top 5 coin that considered high potentail to Increase Investment In long term.
Activity: 3
If you are talking about bitcoin now, to me the margin will not be very high (maybe at most x2 or x3 if it really happens)
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Recently I have been a little bit skeptical on NEO investment because it looks as if the team behind the project are too silent and development is kind of slow this fays. Unlike last year whereby the team are very active and giving update on the project but there has been little or no update from the team recently and that alone has a big concern for me because I love the idea behind the project. I think anyone can just invest little fund on NEO but not big fund.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
At the moment, the price of NEO is of interest for investment, the risks of losing part of the deposit are not so big, this asset is famous and popular, I think that this is not a bad choice on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 378
You can talk for a long time to invest in this cryptocurrency or not ... If you have already bought it and you see that your deposit is decreasing, this definitely does not please you. Act!
Pages:
Jump to: