Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 27. (Read 7621 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Long term investment is always but you have to keep up to date with the market because sometimes good coins are not supported by developers for long time and holding those coins for long time may lose your investment.I have always been very successful in short and long term investment still i am holding BTC,ETH,NEO,BCH,XLM,EOS,MIOTA,TRX for long term but also keep check on the projects of these coins.
Activity: 11
Because I tend to make huge profits from it, as the coin grows, as long as the coin invested is stable and has good potential, the profit will increase.
brand new
Of course Bitcoin is the best for long-term investment, but we should not invest in Bitcoin only. Ethereum and NEO are very good options as well.
Activity: 14
Of course, i support long term investments in promising cryptocurrencies. This is a good option for making a profit. In my opinion, their investment needs to be distributed among coins included in the top 50. This will give the investor a reduced risk of investing. It is also necessary to choose a good time to enter the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
before you make an investment you should know that investing in cryptocurrency will provide a very high risk, while for this NEO it has a very good project and supply from neo is also very limited so there is no harm if you invest and buy enough neo for investment.
Activity: 15
Hey everyone! There's a new ICO I came across that is really good. Met them at a couple of events and they are launching their pre-sale with 5% bonus today at 12pm GMT+8!! Check out nexxo.io if you're interested!!!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
I have been researching NEO and I find there is huge potential in NEO because now most of the people are using ETH smart contract platform. Recently we heard China announced they are going to accept the payment of cryptocurrency and it is a very good sign to NEO because people used to call NEO as China's ETH.
Activity: 12
If you want to long term investment, you have to choose popular coins like first 20 in market volume because there is very big risky. long
Activity: 10
For me i kinda prefer for short term investment. Although long term investment has potential to multiple you money or coins. But when the short term investment you can easyly investment and sell and do again and again for just a short time. So dont have to wait for a long term.
brand new
A long term investment is really cool, but it is not the only way to get money. If you are good at trading or selling - why not?
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
A long term investment is really cool, but it is not the only way to get money. If you are good at trading or selling - why not?

The current market conditions that are red certainly make us only hope for the long term, and NEO is a coin that has good prospects because it is supported by devs. very professional.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Yes, of course, you experience a loss and that does not only happen to NEO coins that experience a decrease in selling value. All Altcoin also experience it and long-term trading is a good solution. And I also think that NEO is a very good coin because I also invested and I made a profit. You have to be patient and do long-term trading.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
NEO having platforms that focus on economic development.  The ecosystem of NEO is based on a model that encourages community contributions and growth. with this can be ascertained that NEO is one of the cryptos simply has the potential to always owned investors to put on hold in the long run. as time goes by this NEO crypto will continue to grow.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
neo has been traded in a number of large markets and I have been holding it myself and will probably add a few more. We know the market prospects are very tempting in the long run
Activity: 420
I think there is nothing wrong if you want to invest in neo, this coin is a good development and in the future it will certainly grow better and will be more widely known
Activity: 6
Long term investment is always but you have to keep up to date with the market because sometimes good coins are not supported by developers for long time and holding those coins for long time may lose your investment.I have always been very successful in short and long term investment still i am holding BTC,ETH,NEO,BCH,XLM,EOS,MIOTA,TRX for long term but also keep check on the projects of these coins.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
Neo along with ripple is one of the best currencies to invest in the long term, just keep in mind that it is an enormous bet that you are making, you are practically trying to predict if the Chinese government will finally give in to cryptos or not, I think so, but under what conditions? many things have to be given for NEO to explode.
brand new
I am a supporter of long-term investments.I can list a lot of projects and technologies that will become successful in the long term.I am very positive about investing in real estate.Now a lot of projects related to real estate.And a lot of them are scammers.So you need to be very careful when choosing a project
brand new
Choose a project that have a good team and do some research about them. Good team have a high chance to be successful. 
Activity: 11
Long-term investment is very good, especially I prefer bitcoin. Because long-term investments have many benefits and have the potential to grow more.
Pages:
Jump to: