Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 29. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Moreover, when doing long term investment, it is best to choose a coin that has a great chance of growth and a technology that truly attracts not just Users but also investors. Though long term investment requires patience and the capacity to observe and wait since this type of investment doesn’t gain profits overnight but it actually takes months or even years.
Activity: 12
I believe in long term investment.  I can see myself investing in bitcoin and hold it for a long period.  I will save my money to invest everytime i have an extra income from  bounty rewards.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Choose a project that have a good team and do some research about them. Good team have a high chance to be successful. 
Projects that have a nice team do nicely inside of the market you should deposit money into Neo coin.
Activity: 7
I think investing on long term is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials.
Activity: 16
Patience is a key to success. Long term investment is the best. A lot of coins have proved that. But yet they are still coins that don't have future. But I can assure you that coins like cs,neo,ETH,btc and many more are long term investment
Activity: 9
I think the current encryption market is a long-term investment market, and I think it is Bitcoin and Ethereum. They are very valuable for long-term investment.
brand new
Activity: 0
It is a big yes! Long term is a good strategy for new comers and I knew they get it with a couple of weeks. Of course you can't do it without a  single knowledge in this field and I recommend to get a mentor to teach you all the basics.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
Well, in case you are not a newbie, I think out his a good choice for a long term, but if you are not quite familiar with everything here, I would recommend you to make some researches about different coins and then compare them and choose the best option.
brand new
A long term investment is really cool, but it is not the only way to get money. If you are good at trading or selling - why not?
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
yes for sure a si believe that neo is one of the most rpomising crypticurrency nowadays and you cam tely on it easily
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Sure thing mate. NEO has been one of the few cryptocurrencies that has a very strong market and currently it has gone down to about $16 US. Investing into it at this time can guarantee you a huge returns when bitcoin starts to rise and increase the whole market trades.
brand new
I think this is the best way to invest in cryptocurrency. Long-term investment in crypto coins that has lot of potentials to develop i.e low total supply coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
It's definitely a safe bet.

I am holding NEO for the upcoming bull. NEO has one of the best teams ever. They have the possibility to change Chinese Economy.  NEO Dev Team City Of Zion is also one of the best blockchain dev teams in the world.

NEO is a safe bet.
Activity: 770
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
I think neo will still depend on bitcoin, there is a high probability that neo price stability will await the stability of bitcoin prices. other than that I think you chose the wrong time to invest in Neo.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Neo is really a good thing to have for a long investment.
It is not just about the market price but what we gonna have.
Remember that keeping our NEO in our NEON WALLET will give us more GAS to have which also has the demand and price in the market.
Activity: 280
I think that neo is a potential competitor of Ethereum and therefore it should be included in the portfolio of long-term investments. IMHO
Yes, I agree with you. NEO is really a good choice. I think it will surpass ETH in the future. Beside NEO, I think EOS is also really good. At this time, NEO, EOS and ETH are my choices in investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
NEO is a great project with a solid dev team. It also has many ICO projects released on its platform and only second to Ethereum in the number of those.
Very undervalued at current prices.
Activity: 294
Why not? I think neo is quite a strong coin with great potential and in the future it will probably become the second Ethereum. IMHO
brand new
If you are talking about bitcoin now, to me the margin will not be very high (maybe at most x2 or x3 if it really happens)
Activity: 294
I think that neo is a potential competitor of Ethereum and therefore it should be included in the portfolio of long-term investments. IMHO
Pages:
Jump to: